Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah Empty
PostSubject: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Daisy May Sommers, also known as Mayza, sat on the beach looking bored. Not hyper today but bored. She wore a plain white t-shirt with a breast pocket and dogtags hanging around her neck. Her ID and a Marines one. She wore long pants over cowboy boots caked with mud on the bottoms.

The girl rolled over in the soft warm sand. It was particularly warm for an early spring day, only at about 60° Farenheight and the sun was partially hidden by clouds. She sat up and picked around through her bag until she pulled out a set of watercolors and a paintbrush and a bottle of water. She then pulled out a sketchpad and began paiting an array of colors that looked suspiciously like Olympus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Alicia Oakley

Running along the waterline, I kicked up sand and grinned as I ran. I paused a short way from some other girl, raising my hand to shelter my eyes from the sun as I smiled. Man, I was in a great mood today. Beaming, I jogged over to the other girl and waved. "Good afternoon!" I greeted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"Howdy pants!" Daisy yelled back with enthusiasm. "What's up? Besides the sky of course...y'know the sky looks amazing today. It's, like, legit blue. Look at that color! It makes me wanna paint something blue! WHAT IF I HAD A BLUE MUSTACHE!?" Daisy dipped her brush in a blue and then in a white and mixed them together on the canvas in a corner. She lifted the brush to her face and quickly ran the brush over the top of her lip. "Ta-da!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:16 pm

--This is open right, buddies?--

I lay on the beach, just waking up from my crash last night. The party had been a blur, and I couldn't remember much of what had happened. All I knew was, I had fainted, and the cause had been alcohol.

Rubbing my head gently and shaking my head, my red hair flew everywhere. I sighed and looked around. I was feeling extremely lazy, and I didn't really want to get up, but why not? I had to get up sometime. Turning over onto my stomach and pushing myself up, I hobbled over to two other demigods, not recognizing either of them.

"Hi . . ." I manage, rubbing the sleep off of my eyes. I was so tired. I couldn't even sit down, so I stood there, waving slightly, and giving the two a big, goofy, grin. "I'm Sara Jo, daughter of Zeus." Saying things so meekly wasn't in my nature, and I wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 pm

"HOWDY PANTS!" Daisy shouted at the girl. "What's your name? Oh silly me, you already said it! I'm Daisy May Sommers. Or Mayza if you want. I'm a daughter of Iris. THE GODDESS OF RAINBOWS, if my mommy were the goddess of unicorns, that'd be nice too."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 pm

(How much knockout gas would it take to make her dizzy?)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

(( I'd wager around 100 -whatever units knockout gas is measured in-. xD ))

Making an amused expression at her entertaining greeting, I grinned at her. "Howdy to you too! Not much is up, I'm just running around and having a ball - all by myself." I said in a proud way, shrugging and crossing my arms as if I accomplished so much by being able to do things by myself. How old was I, 5? Honestly. "Alicia Oakley, daughter of Athena." I introduced myself, shifting my attention from the Daisy girl to the Sarah girl.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm

I scratch my head and rub my eyes again. Sleep was taking over, and I couldn't stand it! I only had enough energy to stay awake, but I mustered enough to sit down. It was much more comfortable on the ground. I put my arms back and slowly sunk into the sand, feeling it mold around my form.

Looking at the two girls, I wonder how anyone could be so peppy. Then I remember I was like them too, I had just been drinking too much. If only I hadn't gone to that party, which I did nothing but drink, trip, and vomit at, then I could be enjoying myself. I could be hanging with my own kind. But currently, I couldn't manage to make myself get overly excited.

"It's . . . YAWN . . . Nice to meet you guys too."
My eyelids were so heavy, and I even yawned while I was talking. Also, I could have sworn I saw sheep playing in the water. Could sheep swim? Were there any sheep at camp? What was my name again?

My nap doesn't last long though, for I wake up moments later, this time wide awake. "Sorry, I guess I am just tired. Did I mention my name's Sara? Yeah well, that's me. SJ. Call me whatever. SJ kind of has a bad connotation though. It reminds me of my dark side. So, choose whatever, just don't let it bother you picking." I flash the demigoddesses a smile as big as my whole face, and wave frantically. This, my friend, is more like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah   Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hangin'. Not Literally, But Yeah
Page 1 of 1