Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chilling(literally) on the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Chilling(literally) on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

Alex was sitting on the beach. Wondering about his mother,Khione, like he usually does. He then notices a girl by the water. He watches the girl use the water and play with it in a way. She's probably a daughter of Poseidon, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 am

I was out for a swim not noticing the kid that was also at the beach because I was focused on something I was thinking about in my mind and I called out "Neptune Planet Power Make Up" My clothing changed into my senshi suit as I did my transformation pose and turned into Sailor Neptune. I then dove into the ocean and began to swim. It was so peaceful in the water. One of the reasons why I liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

Alex watches her call out some words and jump into the water. He then walks toward the water and goes in the water until he was under. The girl was under the water, just swimming around naturally. Alex got out and wanted to get the girl's attention. He formed an ice cube and threw it at the water.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

I sensed the ice cube before it hit the water and blasted a bunch of water towards it sending it back to shore. I then hopped to the surface of the water standing lightly on the surface of the water and said, "You try to attack me while I'm out for a peaceful swim?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am

The ice cube came back flying at Alex. He blocked it by forming an ice shield in front of him. The girl talked to him."I have nothing better to do." he said, lying. He then formed and threw another ice cube at the water, trying to be as annoying as possible.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 am

I glared at the boy and did my attack stance saying, "Deep Submerge!" A blast of water was then sent at the boy at thirty miles per hour.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 am

As quickly as he could, he said"Frozen Defense" A very tall wall came in front of him, blocking the water. He then got his sword out and said" Ice Slider" a bridge of ice came between me and her and I slid across the bridge and held my sword up high.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 am

I then took out my mirror and aimed it at the boy saying, "Submarine Reflection!" Waves of energy formed a beam that fired at the boy and would hopefully blast him off of his dumb slide.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 am

Alex reacted quickly again saying "Frozen Defense!" a very tall wall blocked the beams and Alex was smiling. "You are pretty tough Water girl." He says. He then says "Ice Arrest!" and attempts to freeze up the arms and legs of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 am

I struggled as my arms and legs were frozen and made unusable. I stood there uselessly saying, "Damn! You better hope Haruka doesn't come here. She'll kill you if she finds out what you've done to me!" I then looked at the ground trying to think of a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

"Y'know if you weren't on our side, you would of been dead already." I controlled the ice and took it off of her. I kind of felt bad for her, she was all locked up. I offered my hand and said" I'm Alex. Alex Ramirez, Son of Khione."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 am

I glared at him and didn.'t shake his hand when he offered it. However, I did say, "Sailor Neptune, Daughter of Poseidon." I was not going to give him my civilian identity while I was in my senshi form. There was just no way.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:49 pm

"Interesting name, Sailor Neptune." She didn't take my hand so I put it back by my side. I didn't really have anything to talk about so I just said something absolutely random "So you like swimming, huh?" I awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

I looked at the boy who obviously had no knowledge about the Sailor scouts. The planetary guardians who would one day protect the universe from evil threats. He didn't even know anything about the outer senshi, who were the most important, it seemed. I answered him anyways though, saying, "Yes, I've always enjoyed swimming it soothes me when I've had a bad day or when I just want to relax."
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm

I didn't have anything to talk about. Think Alex, think. What would a normal person do in this situation. "So.. um. Tell me about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I smirked at the boy. Ah so he cut right to the source did he? Well, I supposed I could tell him a bit of my past. I said, "I was raised by my mother in Japan. I'm was an excellent fighter in Japan and I fell in love with the person of my dreams, Sailor Uranus while I was there. She came here with me to camp. She is a daughter of Boreas. Together we helped to take on the bad things that were happening in Japan at the time and when we had finally completed our mission we left Japan to go to America. I was raised in a wealthy home and learned to play the violin very early in my life. I hope to one day become a professional violinist. Also as you might have assumed, I am a daughter of Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling(literally) on the beach   Chilling(literally) on the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling(literally) on the beach
Page 1 of 1