Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) Empty
PostSubject: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Dex
I looked over my shoulder to see if any one was following me. I fumbled for my keys. Entering the ware house I flicked the lights on and booted up the computer. I placed the bags on the table. The security system appeared on the screens. The miniature helicopter started up and flew around the large empty room. I cracked open an energy drink and looked at the copter in front of me. I placed down my drink and began working on a weapons compartment and function. I booted up a secondary computer and began running data on how it would turn out and make a model copy. It nearly nosedived in to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Oh! Someone being sneaky! Brianna took this as a challenge! Follow the sneaky and don't get caught! The game was on! Sneaking silently behind the child of Hephaestus, the girl was careful to stay out of sight, either in the trees, or on rooftops. Free-running was her passion! As the older teen went into the warehouse, the daughter of Dionysus slipped down, hurrying through the door before it shut, giggling silently behind her hand.

As soon as he sat and started to work, Brianna became bored with being sneaky. "Whatchu doin?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) Dk
PJ Flanagan

I was asleep in the copter at the warehouse for about a hour, when I woke up I saw Dex at the computer and Brianna behind him. "Hey Dex hey Briaaaah." I said falling out of the copter. I got off the floor quickly and dusted myself off. "I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Dex

I looked up to respond when PJ fell out of the copter. I straightened up and smiled meekly. "I thought I had the alarm on." I said meekly."Well you found me out PJ. I didn't think anyone would find out about it. This is what I have been sneaking off to work on at night. I have had this since i moved from my mums here." I adjusted the model and moved some weapons around
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:29 am

Brianna began wandering around, poking at things and looking for places to climb. "So... what is this place?" She asked, leaning over sideways to look at something upside- down. Hmmmm.... What strange stuff. And nothing fun to climb in sight! Looking at the copter, she hummed, poking it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

PJ Flanagan

"Well Dex, while you were sleeping I made and put a tracking device in your jacket. When I figured out where you were going I took a shortcut and got here a hour and an half before you did. Half hour later, I fell asleep from boredom and an hour later, I woke up, fell out of the copter and here we are." I explained. "So Brianna, are you seeing anyone?" I asked leaning on the copter.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Dex

I smiled. Typical of some one to try and track me. " she followed me here the same as you. Yeah well this is my secret workshop. I got my mum to by the place when I said I needed to move the copter. I'm hoping when the time is right to use this bad boy in a quest." I said. I pulled out one of Axl's design plans. [color=darkblue]“I nabbed the print of Axl when he prefected the design. I can make the copter to a very heavy breif case. Of course there are still kinks to work out. Eat up." I tossed some food and an energy drink to PJ and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Energy Drink. That's a smart idea. At being asked about seeing someone, Brianna made a Pbbbbt sound with her lips. "Duuuuuh. I can see you, and him and lots of people! I'm not bliiiiind!" She smiled, popping open the can and sipping. OH GODS WHAT IS THIS TANGY WONDERFULNESS?! Taking a large gulp, she choked on it. "What is this?!"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 am

PJ Flanagan

"Are really that literal? What I mean is are you dating anyone?" I asked her. I cracked open the energy drink, took a sip of it, and my eyes bolted open. "OH MY GOD, THIS IS AWESOME! WHAT IS IT?!?" I asked with excitement
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

Dex

I looked up from the computer. Its called Power House* I don't know what flavours you have but there is cherry, mixed berry, blueberry, blue raspberry and grape". I said grabbing a wrench and a hand ful of cables. I popped open a plate and began tinkering with the wires. The helicopters light slowly came on and I hear a voice in the cockpit start blaring the location. " Shush you" I said and wacked it with the wrench

*made up drink YAY ME
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Brianna sat down with the grape-flavored amazingness in her hands, and almost missed PJ's questions. "Well if you don't want the answer to the question, don't ask it." She pouted, crossing her arms. "No I'm not daaating anyone. Why?" Someone should probably slow the girl down from drinking the energy fluid, as she was gulping it down.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 pm

PJ Flanagan

I took another sip of the pure Blue Raspberry Awesomeness that is my drink. I thought about how literal she was, then I thought that Jake wouldn't ask anything that sounds like he's asking something else. "Because I want to set you and my friend, Jake, up on date." I told her taking another sip of my pure awesome drink.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Dex

I hung from the bottom compartment under the control panel and stuck my head out. "Can some one pass me the clock converter. Its on the desk next to the model copter. Sorta looks like an alarm clock I asked feeling the blood rush to my head. I turned on to my stomach and took a swig of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Brianna would look for the thinger he asked for and hand it to him. "Well, I dunno. I don't know him, and he doesn't know me. What if he doesn't like me? It'd be a waste of time. Besides, aren't you supposed to try and be friends before you date?" She would ask these questions rapidly. Blinking, she would look up. "Uhhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm

PJ Flanagan

"Well that's the point of a Blind Date." I told her. "A Blind Date is when you go on a date with someone you know nothing about except his/her name." I explained. "So as I said before, I want to set you up on a blind date with my friend Jake Kimberling." I walked over to the toolbox and grab the clock converter and handed it to Dex. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

"Errr, well...Sure I guess. So long as it doesn't interfere with Art-time with Max." Brianna nodded. It was the one planned thing of her whole week. The girl would look around at everything in the shop, finding herself bored with nothing to climb or play with. "I'mma go play with the satyrs. Bye guys!" Standing and twirling in one motion, she would walk off, humming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)   Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figth or flight. literally. (Ft Mark and Vix)
Page 1 of 1