Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} Empty
PostSubject: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

I sit at the edge of the lake, my toes dangling in the clear water. I flip my hair, even though it was under my ever-present hat. I look down at my reflection in the water. My hair and facial features were perfect, as was my teeth. Having a lot of money had its perks.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

I was walking down the lake, picking up seashells i could carve into throwing weapons when I saw a kid. I walked over, wanting to be friendly. "Whattcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:33 pm

I look up and see a girl. She looked a bit younger than me. "Oh nothing..." I tell her. Please don't ask if I'm rich... I thought. Even though you can clearly see it from my looks and clothes.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm

I smiled. "Im Cali. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Sam. Sam Steele." I motion for Cali to sit. I fix my hat so my hair slightly pokes out.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 am

I sat down "Thats cool. Who's your parent?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 pm

I look at my arm muscles. "Hercules. The super strong guy," I grin. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I grinned "Apollo. The sun guy." I pulled my golden hair up into a ponytail because it was bugging me
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

I smile at Cali and fix my leather jacket. I look out across the water. I yawn. "La di dah."
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm

I grinned and watched a nyad weave a basket benieth tge water. I'd always loved the lake. I loved to hear the buzz of the bees and dragonflies amd hear the gental lap of water on the shore and the sounds of kids talking nearby. I heaved a sigh. "So how old are you?" I asked

OOC: I'm confused about how old Cali is. I thought I made her 13, but then I lost her form. Then Wish foun it for me and it says she's 16 and she's been in camp sence she was 13. I dunno if somehow thy got screwed up when I edited it to change her for the mod or what...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I look at Cali. "Eighteen." I tell her. I randomly start to take my bracelet off and put it on again.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

I gave him a thumbs up. "Awesome." Suddenly I heard a bark down the path. I looked up and grinned "Hey buddy commere!" I patted my lap as a yellow lab loped over, his tinge lolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}   Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Reflecting...Literally. {~Stacia~}
Page 1 of 1