Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

plot title one [private to angel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

plot title one [private to angel]  Empty
PostSubject: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:43 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m2t1myCC7G1r8yqtpo1_500

Cameron Jason Formick

Gripping the hilt of his sword tightly, Cameron's heart pounded with each footstep he took as he ventured further into the dark forest. It was pretty late into the evening and he wasn't even sure why he was doing this. He should've been in his warm, soft bed in the Cloud Room sleeping. But instead, his face was dripping with sweat, dirt and some blood. Cameron was on a mission from Chiron out searching for a young camper who got lost in the woods. He honestly had no idea why Chiron had looked to him for this. He wasn't all that good at doing things. An owl hooted in the darkness, frightening Cameron. His heart pounded even hardly, as he took a shaking hand off his sword to wipe it on his shorts.

In the darkness, he couldn't see much, but his other sense were super alert with everything around him. For most of this trip into the woods, he was super aware of everything around him, but other things not so much. Like for instance.. he didn't expect to run smack into the middle of a secret Huntress camp and get caught by a bunch of deadly, virginal girls wielding bows that could kick his ass any day. No, he definitely wasn't expecting that at all. Cameron placed his left foot in front of his right carefully, but not seeing that there was clearly a root there, protruding precariously from the ground. His foot caught and the demigod son of Zeus went down, tumbling headfirst down a hill. He could practically feel his brain smacking into the walls of his head as his body was flung into a violent, wet stop. A creek.

Cameron's eyes flickered open weakly as he groped around for his sword. "Oh, man," he groaned, fishing around in the water.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 am

plot title one [private to angel]  8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

plot title one [private to angel]  Charlie

Charlie stood watch at the bridge. After resigning from her position as Group Leader, she's been looked at strangely around the camp. She couldn't explain why she'd resigned, she just felt that she wasn't fit to be leader. Why? She had no idea. Charlie was the sort of girl with confidence in her abilities, and she was naturally a leader. So why had she given the spot away? Charlie sighed, scratching her head. She wore a black tank top, along with a metal vest of armor in case of sudden attack. She simply wore a pair of jean shorts and sneakers otherwise. Charlie had never been one for proper armor. She believed that she could take anything out with her trusty bow. Charlie was pulled out of her thoughts by the snap of a twig. She lifted her head abruptly and looked around. Her eyes weren't all that great at night, but her hearing was impeccable. "Who goes there?" she said in a demanding tone. Just then, a boy came crashing through the woods and tumbled into the creek. She gave a snort of laughter and looked over the bridge. "Looks like I don't have to shoot you after all. Seems like you took care of the injury part all on your own." Her black hair was in its usual style, pulled back in a messy ponytail and accompanied by a rolled up bandana. Charlie examined the boy a moment. He looked terrified. And judging by his sword, he was a demigod. Though she wasn't sure whether he was a good one or not. The daughter of Iris hopped off of the bridge and peered down at the boy over the back of the creek. "...I'm assuming you've got it handled?" she asked, flashing a lopsided grin and arching an eyebrow. Judging by this display, the boy wasn't much of a threat.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 pm

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m3y7wjJbGE1qd1doe

Cameron tried to sit up but did it too quickly and heard a loud snap in his shoulder. It took a few miliseconds for the pain to sink in, but when it did it was gut-wrenching, wracks of pain. "Oh, god," he whispered, clutching at his shoulder. Not only was he completely beat up looking and wet, but now his shoulder was messed up. Great. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut tight and leaning back in the creek. When he heard a female's voice, Cameron's eyes snapped open instantly and his heart began to pound.

His face brightened to a pinkish color when she laughed at him. There he sat. In a creek, all scratched up, with a broken shoulder thing and she was laughing at him? Lovely. Cameron staggered upwards, clutching at his shoulder and ignoring her laughs. He made a grab for his sword by swinging his arm down, but his fingers just missed the hilt. Which was sticking out of the ground. He groaned again, this time in annoyance. He swung again, this time his fingers grazing the top of the smooth surface. He tried this process again twice, but kept missing, his face still burning with embarrassment.

Last edited by GreekIsMyMasta on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:16 am

Charlie watched him try and get out of the creek in mild amusement. However, the smirk was wiped off of her face and replaced with one of horror and shock. The sound of his shoulder cracking made her stomach churn. "Oh gods..." she muttered. Charlie slipped her bow into her quiver and carefully walked towards the boy. He looked embarrassed, scared, and lost. Despite the fact that she usually did not pity members of the male gender, her heart went out to this boy. She opened her mouth to speak, before promptly shutting it again. "Would you, um, like some help?" she asked. Charlie rubbed the back of her neck. She'd never been very good at being sympathetic, especially with boys, so this was a challenge for her. Charlie offered a hand to help him onto safe ground. "Your shoulder sounds like it took quite a hit.." Charlie paused and craned her neck to examine the boy for other injuries. Other than the minor cuts and bruises she noticed earlier, he had none. Charlie slipped her hands into her pockets and cleared her throat. "I'm Charlie," she offered a smile. "Why don't you come in? I'll help you get that shoulder all bandaged up. Maybe I'll even get a healer to do some work. What do ya say?" she suggested, raising her eyebrows. Charlie knew she'd have to take on a month of extra watch duty to make sure the boy got in and out of the camp unnoticed, but he was injured. Charlie had a mild motherly instinct that told her to help people in need. Charlie turned back to the boy and jerked her head towards the camp. "Come on. The sooner we get that fixed, the sooner you can be on your way doing...whatever it was you were doing.." She frowned and turned back to him. Her hand instinctively went to grip her bow, but she kept it relaxed. "What were doing, anyway? And in our forest, for that matter."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 am

Cameron looked up, his fingers once again on the hilt. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked exhausted. After all, he had been searching all day, running on only a few hours of sleep. His chocolate brown eyes were wide with pain. Instead of openly expressing how he felt, like usual, Cameron shrugged it off. "I'm fine," he grunted stubbornly, grasping the hilt with his good arm and wrenching it free from the earth's grasp. He gasped, the exertion of energy seeming to ring through his chest, bouncing off his injury in his shoulder. His grew wider as he staggered a bit.

"I'm fine, really," he insisted, squeezing his eyes shut. He wasn't going to seem weak in front of this girl. Was she even a demigod? The sudden thought rang through his head and he glanced at her anxiously, noticing her sleeve for the first time. He was slightly impressed. A tattoo sleeve was kind of hot. 'Well, she is kind of ho- No, stop that.' He told himself, shaking his head, making those thoughts leave his head. "Wait, where exactly am I?" Cameron inquired, suddenly noticing for the first time that there was a bridge hanging above his head. He gazed up at it for a while, just amused by the fact that he hadn't even noticed it before.

"I'm looking for someone," he stated clearly, his eyes returning to her face from the bridge. For the first time, Cameron noticed her eye color. And was stunned by it, too. They were literally as black as night. Not a dark, dark brown, but a black. Like.. darkness. Complete and utter darkness. Although, they didn't hold the cold depth of darkness, instead it was more of a warm black radiating energy. Cameron pulled himself out of his thoughts. 'Whoa.. gettin' a little trippy there, man.'

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

Charlie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms with a small, unamused snort chuckle. "Pfft. Men. Never accepting help. You just broke your shoulder and you look like you slept under a bridge for the past week, doesn't seem fine to me," she retorted. Charlie pursed her lips into a tight line. She studied the boy, sizing up how big of a reaction he'd have to that. He guessed not a big one, he didn't seem like a talkative one. Charlie relaxed and ran her fingers through her black bangs. Her gaze caught his for a moment and her heart wrenched with guilt. He looked like a lost puppy, and she hated that she felt sorry for him. She let out a sigh and hung her head. "I'm sorry... I can be a little rude some times. I lack a filter," she said with a small shrug. 
Charlie's head shot up and her eyes widened. She knew he was a demigod from his sword. However, she was still hesitant to give him any information. Charlie stiffened. "W-What place? This place?! No place..um...exciting," She let out a sigh of defeat. "It's the Hunter of Artemis camp. I'm surprised you don't know what that is..." she mused. Charlie pulled out her bow and held it tightly. "You are a demigod, aren't you?" she asked, furrowing her brow. It was then that she realized what he'd said earlier. He was looking for someone? Someone who? She wasn't aware of anyone lost in Artemis' forest.  

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am

He narrowed his eyes at her, taking in her words. Was his ego taking a beating today or what? Maybe it was just his masculinity that was being challenged. His eyes followed her own gaze as it traveled down his body. Unconciously, Cameron attempted to stand a little taller, trying to make himself look a little bigger just by habit. He was a guy. That's what they did when around attractive females. He snorted delicately when she tried to deny all facts that this indeed was what he'd expected before. A demigod place. Maybe it was a place for lost demigods? Who knew, but he knew that he needed some serious drugs for his shoulder.

"I d-" he tried to protest, his voice angrily rising, but cutting off soon when he heard the slightly inclanation of fear in her own voice. Instantly, the slight anger disappeared to replace itself with a pair of apologetic, warm chocolate brown eyes. He didn't say anything, instead he just chose to gaze into her own eyes, attempting to apologize the non-verbal way. Cameron's lips turned upwards in a smile, "It's alright," he said quietly, his gaze returning to the ground, where a pile of old, dead leaves lay completely ruffled by his fall earlier. At the memory of the fall, his shoulder gave a twinge, as if it were reminding him of what had happened. And maybe what he could get out of her.

"Yeah, I'm a demigod son of Zeus," he stated, a slight proud tone edging into his voice. His eyebrows furrowed and he glanced up suddenly, "Artemis camp? Wait, so you're a... Hunter?" He asked, almost in disbelief. He'd always thought that the Hunters were a group of girls that ran around like a cult of men haters. He'd never liked them personally.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am

Charlie nodded her head. She lifted her arms up and gestured to the bridge that lead into the camp, adding the arm motions for dramatic effect. "Yeah!" she paused and turned back to him with a smile. "You guys have your fancy camp, and so do we. But ours is better. No drama from relationship, no couples sucking face. Just training, exploring, and galavanting through fields of flowers." Charlie cracked a grin and shook her head. "Okay, that last part was a lie. But it's pretty great. It's where we Hunters call home. Here, lemme show you around really quickly," she started towards the bridge before stoppif abruptly. She jabbed a finger in the direction of the bridge. "Bridge. Well that was a good tour." Charlie sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "You can't see anymore of it without going in...and you're not allowed to go in," she explained. Charlie pointed a finger towards his shoulder. "I'm a decent medic, so I could run in, grab the things I need and be back out here to help you." Without waiting for a response, Charlie jogged onto the bridge and started into the camp. "Wait there," she instructed. Chalie ran into the infirmary and gathered everything she's need. After a few minutes of gathering medical items, Charlie started back towards the boy. She silently wondered how this would all turn out. 'What if this...no. No I'm going crazy. Couldn't be more repulsive,"

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6lo39x0rb1ru2zf3o2_500

Cameron nodded along with Charlie, his eyes still fixed on her's. To be honest, he couldn't really keep up with what she was saying, he was just that tired. Given, Charlie spoke extremely fast and was just a bit hard to keep up with. Not to mention, he was just generally distracted by her looks. She was one of the prettiest girls he'd seen in a while. All he was doing was just nodding along and smiling encouragingly at all the right spots. His eyes followed her as she jogged away, still talking. Cameron chuckled to himself, thinking about her talking. She was cute when she talked for sure but he'd really be tempted to give her duct tape one year as a gag gift.

Cameron's shoulder creaked in protest as he slowly staggered over to the ledge, the remnants of his fall still all over the ground. He eyed the brown, crumbly soil placing a hand on it to make sure it wouldn't all come down on his head. When he was fairly sure it was safe, he slid down on top of the soil grunting as his shoulder protested with waves of pain. He made sure his butt was fairly comfortable on the soil by scooting around a bit, only to realize that moving wouldn't help the soil issue. The loose, dark soil came falling down the ledge getting everywhere. In his hair, down his shirt, in his mouth and eyes. It just completely covered the demigod. Cameron just sat there completely unmoving with a look of pure annoyance on his face.

He only heaved a sigh.

Last edited by Zan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:37 am

Charlie slowed to a stop. Cameron wasn't in his original spot. Her eyes widened and her heart raced. Had she just let him into the camp? She spun around, looking to see if there were any footprints on the bridge. It was then that she heard a sigh and she frowned. She poked her head over the bridge to see Cameron sitting where he had fallen, covered in dirt. She stifled a laugh, but it came out as a snort. "You're a graceful person, aren't ya?" she joked. Charlie stepped off of the bridge and gingerly made her way down the ledge. Having explored multiple terrains and trekking through the forest in the past, Charlie had no problem stepping safely to the ground. She sat down beside him and dusted some dirt from his shirt, face and hair. "You're definitely a city person, aren't you?" she said, flashing him a grin. Charlie opened up her bag of medical items and dug through it a moment before she pulled out an ice pack, a bottle of Bengay, an ace bandage, and a sling. She turned to him to see he was still covered in dirt. She sighed and set her things down. Rising to her feet, Charlie knelt down in front of him. "Here, I'll help you get this dirt off... How you managed to do this, I'll never know." Charlie began cleaning. She brushed dirt off of his face, shoulders, and chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, attempting to get the clumps of dirt out of there as well. Realizing she had some dirt in his ears, she blew gently on them, attempting to get some of the bits out. Examining her work, she nodded. "You can get the finer parts out yourself, but for now let me fix up your shoulder.." she muttered. Charlie set to work. Although she wasn't a healer, she'd learned a thing or two about healing and medical attention. Charlie rolled his sleeve up gently, not wanting to hurt him. She eyes his shoulder and winced. "Yeah...you did some damage. It's already starting to swell," she paused and opened up the bottle of Bengay. She squeezed from of the lotion in her hand and rubbed it onto his bare shoulder. She found that it was hard to keep his sleeve rolled up and apply the muscle relaxer at the same time. She groaned and sat back. "Your shirt is in the way..." she said with an irritated expression.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6o0m3IM0w1ru2zf3o2_250

Hearing her, Cameron gave his own snort of laughter, his eyes brightening slightly despite his weird mood. "Don't, don't judge me, okay?" He said with an amused expression. While he was annoyed with the dirt, she had made him feel a lot better about it. Cameron let out a scoff. "I'm not a city person anymore. I used to be, before I came to camp. But now I'm alright with the outdoors. We're still not that great of friends, but aqquaintances, yeah," he said, rambling a bit. He leaned more of his weight on his right side, the side closest to Charlie, which put him closer to her. As her hands began to dust over his body.. and his personal space, Cameron tried to help but her hands kept knocking his out of the way.

Cameron gave up and just her do all the work, his breathing getting a little uneasy and his heart-rate picking up. His skin tingled at the spots where she had touched him, as he was slightly unfamiliar with the feel of skin on skin contact. Especially with girls, since he hadn't had any lately. "Isn't this, um, breaking your vow?" He asked stupidly, avoiding her eyes. "Um, nevermind, don't answer that." A small grin popped up on his lips from his own stupidity. As she blew into his ears, that nearly sent him over the sexual edge. A small shudder went through Cameron's body, it becoming suddenly hard to breathe. As she worked, Cameron tried his best not to yell out in pain or even move for fear that she'd find him to not be as masculine as he came off as.

His lips twitched as he fought back a grin. "Then I'll just take it off." Cameron grabbed the corner of his shirt with one hand and easing it up over himself as the other corner just sat awkwardly below his armpit on his bad side. Quickly, like he was pulling off an old band aid, he pulled off his shirt without much pain--to his surprise--and discarded the dirty t-shirt on the ground. The sweat on his chest was visible even in the dim light of the forest. He shrugged mentally. "Is this alright?" He asked, knowing the answer already.

Last edited by Zan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 am

Charlie looked up at him strangely when he mentioned her vow. She pursed her lips and frowned, shrugging her shoulders. She ignored his next statement and answered him anyway. "I'm sure lady Artemis wouldn't be pleased that I'm helping you... But I feel like I have to. You're like a basset hound. They're just so pathetic and sad you just want to cheer 'em up." Charlie cracked a grin, showing that she was joking. When he removed his shirt, Charlie set to work. She rubbed the Bengay on his injured shoulder, using a gentle touch so she didn't hurt him. "This may feel warm, but it'll keep your muscles from tensing up," she explained as she continued to rub in the lotion. When that was done, Charlie took the ice pack and placed it on his shoulder. She reached for the ace bandage and wrapped the ice pack to his shoulder. She winced, smiling at him sheepishly. "Sorry if this hurts.. But it'll keep it still and keep the swelling down," she explained. When she was finished, Charlie took the sling and hooked it over his other shoulder. She slipped his injured arm into it and gave a nod. "Now...I heard you mention earlier that you were looking for someone. If this search could involve any strenuous movements, I'd find a place to rest. Also, try not to use your injured arm. And get it looked at by an actual doctor or healer within the next 36 hours." Charlie remembered something and she reached into the bag, pulling out some ambrosia and nectar. "And eat this."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6gyz21RBn1rn7k4f

Cameron frowned when he didn't get much of a reaction out of her. Usually that got a reaction out of most girls, well.. ones that didn't swear boys away for eternity. As Charlie worked over his shoulder, he did his best not inhale deeply even though that's what he wanted to do more than anything. He had this weird habit of smelling girls whenever he got close to them. He fairly sure that a few guys did this, if not all of them, but even if he was wrong, he liked to keep this to himself. Just in case. Cameron squeezed his eyes shut tightly, trying to ignore the twinges of pain he'd get every now and then from his shoulder. At least she was gentle with his injury. Other healers he knew would just toss him around like a rag doll.

Cameron shook his head when she tried to apologize for hurting him. "Don't worry, not much can hurt me anymore," he lied. He was in definite pain, but he wasn't going to let her know that. She didn't need to worry. 'Wait a minute.. did she say no stenuous movement for thirty-six hours?' Cameron's brain started to freak out. He needed to find this child by tomorrow at the latest. Who knew how long she could survive out here on her own. "But, wait, Charlie, I need to find this girl soon. Thirty-six hours is too long." Cameron shook his head. With his good hand, Cameron took the ambrosia from her and broke it apart, crumbs falling onto his lap. As soon as the ambrosia passed his lips, his eyebrows unfurrowed and his eyes became warm and happy with the taste of his favorite dish in the whole world.

A small smile appeared on his lips, all his worries melting away. Cameorn finished chewing, wiping his hands on the dirt beside him and replied, "Seriously, though. I've got to find this girl. Isn't there any kind of Huntress magic you could do?"

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:14 am

Charlie frowned at him. That's who he was looking for? A girl lost in the woods? Charlie scratched the back of her neck. "Must be a quest from Chiron...but why was he sent alone? What is Chiron planning?" she thought. Shaking away her suspicions, Charlie turned to Cameron just to hear his latest comment. She chuckled and arched an eyebrow. "Huntress magic? I'm a Gatherer Daugter of Iris. I don't have magic." Charlie began to pack up her things again. "Gatherers aren't good at healing. Though I'm really good at navigation and finding things. So I can't help you wi-" she cut herself off and literally smacked her own forehead out of stupidity. "I'm an idiot! Of course! I can help you find her. I'm always up for helping a demigod girl in need, and I'll be able to keep you from hurting yourself more," she suggested. Charlie pushed herself up. She scrambled, slightly clumsily, up the hill and onto the bridge. "It's settled. I'm going. I just have to get someone to finish out my shift for guarding the bridge." Charlie turned and jogged back into the camp. "I'll be right back!" she called to Cameron. 
Charlie skidded to stop at her room. "Simone! I need you to finish my guarding shift!" Charlie began packing some things. She slung her bag over her shoulders. "Well who the hell is watching it right now?!" her friend demanded. Charlie looked up at her. "Oh for right now I left Cameron there. He can handle any-" "HE?!" Charlie rolled her eyes. "No no. It's not like that. He's think goofy demigod. There's apparently a demigod girl lost in the woods and he was sent to find her. But then he injured his shoulder and so I'm gonna help him." Simone stared at her wide-eyed for a moment before speaking. "Lady Artemis isn't gonna like this..." Charlie snatched her compass and stuck it into her pocket. "Well then don't tell her." Charlie started out of their room, waving to Simone behind her. "Thanks Simone! I owe you!" 
Charlie jogged back out to where Cameron was and smiled at him. "Alright. My friend Simone is covering my shift. Let's get moving! We has a demigod to find!"

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6gz6i4GPZ1rn7k4f

As Charlie scrambled up the dirty slope, Cameron struggled to stand. The pain in his shoulder was just.. that. Really painful. Once he managed to stand up, his knees wavering slightly, he looked up the slope at Charlie. On his face was an annoyed expression. Given, she was probably in better shape than he was, since she practically lived in the woods. Not to mention the slightly fact that he was injured. As she jogged away, Cameron moved too quickly, sliding his shoulder around, the pain cracking like a whip. "Holy hell," Cameron grimaced, grinding his teeth together. Gripping his shirt in his mouth and with his sword stuck through his belt loop, Cameron started up the slope, grabbing the loose dirt with his hands. Some of the rocks broke away from the earth, sending Cameron back down the slope multiple times, but by the time Charlie was back, he was standing at the top, dripping with sweat, his muscled chest heaving up and down.

Cameron let out a wheeze, putting his hands on his knees and bending at the waist. At this point, he didn't care about his pride. He just couldn't breathe. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small inhaler. He put it to his lips, pressed down the button and sucked in a few times, his breathing getting easier. "I'm.. sorry about that," he wheezed again, his eyes focused on the ground. Cameron opened his mouth and spit on the ground. "I have asthma," he admitted sullenly. It wasn't something he liked talking about. The asthma thing made him look weak, like he couldn't defend himself and he didn't want people pitying him. So, yeah, it just wasn't easy for him to talk about. It wasn't even something he told people. Only his closest friends knew. Why he had just told a girl he barely met about it, he had no idea.

"Alright," Cameron began once he caught his breath, "I think we should split up, but stay in close range of each other, in case we need to call out for help." Of course, he'd probably be the one calling for help, since he was a pathetic injured mess.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Charlie took a step towards him when he began to wheeze and sputter. Her eyes widened and she frowned in concern. She opened her mouth to speak, but found that nothing came out. She simply stood there, feeling helpless. Charlie hated feeling helpless.
When his breathing was calm, Charlie shook her head. "No reason to be sorry.." The girl pulled her bow out of her quiver. "I'm just glad that you're okay." Charlie examined her bow a moment. It was still in pristine condition as the day she'd had it made. Her bow was her pride and joy. She took it with her just about everywhere. Although Charlie wasn't bad with a dagger, she still preferred archery. Charlie looked up at Cameron when he spoke again. Her gaze flickered about the woods as she contemplated his suggestion. The woods were large, but they weren't too overpowering. She nodded her head. "The girl would most likely be somewhere on the outskirts of the forest. If she was close to the huntress camp, she'd venture towards it." Charlie paused and pointed in the direction Cameron had come from. "Considering you came from that way and didn't spot her, we can just about rule out that area. It's night, so it's unlikely she's traveling. We're going to want to find somewhere that provides shelter and protection for a lost girl..." If it was possible, Charlie could have sworn a lightbulb appeared above her head. "And I know just the place," she said with a grin. Charlie jogged off, gesturing for Cameron to follow.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6thx5j15f1rzm7mvo5_250

The demigod nodded, glancing up and down Charlie's bow. While he preferred sword-fighting to archery, it was still pretty cool when a demigod could shoot a bow and make the arrow hit its target, just by firing it. Personally, he'd always wanted to learn archery, though, he'd never really been serious about learning it. Now wasn't really the time to be learning, though. Cameron shook off his thoughts and his gaze refocused on Charlie's dark eyes as she spoke. It looked like she was speaking out loud, as if she were saying her thoughts out loud to possibly help her get an idea of what to do and where to look and possibly where to find the missing child/demigod.

Her eyes seemed to light up and Cameron's own eyes widened in surprise and he took a slight step back. When she gestured for him to follow her, Cameron simply nodded and did as he was told.. considering she had a bow in her hand and he wouldn't put it past her to shoot him in the other shoulder, rendering him useless. Cameron took another step forward, trying not to move his shoulder too much in case of hurting it some more. Of course, it was going to kill no matter what he did, so Cameron put on a brave, strong face and bore through the pain as he jogged to catch up with Charlie. "Uh, is this place far away?" He asked, glancing at her from the side of his vision. Already in the humid forest, he could feel the sweat dripping off his chest. He knew that it was probably gross looking, but at this point, his shirt would only get in the way.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 am

Charlie turned to him as he spoke and sighed. She slowed her pace to a stroll. It was hard for her to remember that not everyone could keep up with her. The girl was thin, swift, and practically spent her life navigating and exploring the forests. It was easy for her to maneuver through places like this, but not so easy for others. Charlie smiled at him. She patted him on his good shoulder. "It's a bit of a walk, so we'll slow our pace down a bit," she said in a reassuring tone. Charlie pursed her lips and examined Cameron. For the first time, she was noticing just how attractive he was. With a strong jaw line, warm brown eyes, and a muscular build, he'd make just about any girl go crazy. Charlie, however, was not any girl. While she found him attractive, she wasn't attracted to him. ...At least she didn't think so.
Charlie had never had a crush on anyone before. She joined the Huntresses while she was still pretty young. She simply believed that, because she had yet to have even the slightest crush on anyone, of either gender, she was meant to be a Huntress. Was it true? Or was she just a late bloomer? Charlie shook the thoughts away, but they kept returning. She was intrigued by the idea of flirting, and even curious about kissing. What was it like? Was it cheesy like she heard about? Or was it something different for each person? The Huntress' gaze flickered across Cameron's face before she shook her head. "No. Even exploring the possibilities would break your vow," she thought, scolding herself and her curious ways. Though now that she thought about it, she was already sort of breaking her vow... She wasn't supposed to have relations with any male, even friendships. She pursed her lips and, acting on impulse, stepped in front of Cameron. She put a hand out, signaling for him to stop. "I just...want to try something... You can't tell anyone, though, okay?" Her hand rested on his chest. Without waiting for a response, Charlie leaned towards him. The kiss wasn't hesitant. It was a full on kiss, right on the lips, with no caution in it at all. Charlie allowed the kiss to linger. She wanted to know what it was like, to know if she was missing anything.
After a little while, Charlie pulled back. During the course of the kiss, her hand had run over his chest to cup the side of his face. Realizing this, she let her hand drop to her side. Her dark gaze flickered up to his, and her mouth hung open slightly. It was an odd sensation. Tingling and burning, and yet it felt strangely satisfying. Charlie decided to ignore the feeling, and she shrugged. "I'll never understand why people like that so much.." she said. Without another word, Charlie turned forward and continued on her way. She looked back at Cameron and flashed a smile. "Well come on, let's go."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6guea52pJ1rwexv3o3_250

"That's probably a good idea," Cameron said, pointing his finger at her back as she slowed down, trekking next to him but still slightly in front of him. Cameron was extremely content with the atmosphere around him at noment. Everything was peaceful, he wasn't in that much pain anymore, he didn't have to worry about being completely alone on the quest and hopefully, with some luck they'd find the demigod. In the momentary lapse of conversation, Cameron let his mind wander to various things such as pants.. and just random bits of things. His mind would stray to Charlie every so often, but he'd push those thoughts aside, discarding them because she was a Huntress with a vow and she couldn't break that. No matter what. She'd always be one forever. The thought kind of depressed Cameron a little bit. Not because of his feelings, but because she was going to be missing out on quite a bit of activties. Just the little things, though, like childbirth, and marriage, and her only proposal that she was probably going to g- Bam.

All of a sudden, they were stopped and the air around Cameron seemed to stop and take a breathe. As if something was about to happen. The air around the two crackled with energy. Literally. Though, that was probably Cameron's doing rather than Charlie's. His chest tingled from where her hand was resting. And then boom. Her lips were on his. It was just a simple kiss. Innocent and full of curiousity. Nothing more than that, though. As she pressed her lips against his, his arms kind of rose up in a shocked sort of motion, but relaxed as he relaxed into the kiss, moving his lips slightly, trying to get more of a feel. His hand had drifted up to her own face, touching her jaw gently before she ripped her lips away. Cameron lurched forward, still caught up in the moment. Even his eyes were still closed. In a few moments, he became semi-conscious again and just stood there. Like an idiot, with a silly grin on his face. "Wait, Charlie," he grabbed her arm, a bit roughly. Instantly he regretted that decision, letting go in case she decided to pull a knife on him.

"Charlie," he began, his voice soft and a bit husky. His soft, chocolate, brown eyes were filled deep with confusion as he gazed at her lovely face. "You're a Huntress. You shouldn't have done that." He wasn't scolding. Not at all. "What if someone saw you?"

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 am

Charlie turned to him with an innocent expression. She couldn't help the emotions running through her. She felt guilty for breaking her vow, she felt slightly rejected that Cameron seemed to be scolding her, and yet she felt exhilarated. Kissing was much more than she'd expected it do be. It made her skin tingle, and she suddenly felt addicted to it. Was immortality from age worth giving up something that seemed so right? She swallowed any sort of nervousness she may have and looked up at him. For the first time, she looked vulnerable. Hell, she felt vulnerable. "But...what if..." her voice trailed off and she took a sudden interest in her shoes. "What if I'm not sure becoming a Huntress was the right decision?" Charlie lifted her gaze to look up at Cameron. She pursed her lips, trying to hold onto whatever strength she had left. She looked down at his hand that had grabbed her arm. She reached out and picked it up. She wasn't holding his hand, more like cradling it while she traced the lines of his palm. "It was the right choice at the time. But lately it just seems so...empty. I left my position as Gatherers Group Leader, and at the time I didn't know why. What if my mind id trying to tell me that...my time as a Huntress is done?" Charlie sighed and looked down at his hand. "A few weeks ago... My older sister got married. She looked so happy. I've never experienced happiness like that. And...I want to. I want to look at another person with-with happiness and...and love! I don't want to miss out!" she said. Her gaze flickered up to his, only to look down again in shame. "I'm sorry I sort of used you as my...test dummy. I don't know... I just, um, found you attractive, and I knew we were alone and... I just wanted to know if there really was something I was missing out on, and you seemed like a good option. Especially considering I haven't seen a boy in over two years," she said with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6guea52pJ1rwexv3o3_250

Cameron took all of this in, processing it a little bit slower than usual. Maybe making the Huntress decision wasn't right for her. Sure, at the time it might've seemed like a good idea, but Cameron assumed that Charlie was young and a bit naive at the time. She had probably automatically assumed that she'd always be a carefree, young, fun-loving girl. And, to be honest, it sounded like she was going through a bit of a mid life crisis. Though she only looked to be about seventeen or eighteen, she could've been hundreds of years old for all Cameron knew, although, the part about her sister getting married? Well, he figured that in reality she was probably in her twenties or thirties. Cameron's eyes searched her face for signs of emotions. Which, at the time, was a lot of emotions passing over her face and eyes. He almost felt bad for her. Everyone deserved a little love in their lives.

Cameron's hand felt all tingly from where she was letting her fingers drift over his skin. Admittedly, it felt totally and completely normal for her to just be playing with his hand like that. He picked up her other hand, mirroring her, his eyes on her face while she spoke. Charlie sounded like the kind of girl who got a bit bored with things easily. Maybe Cameron was dead wrong or maybe he was spot on, but it sounded like Charlie was done being a Huntress. However, it wasn't his decision to make. She had to make this one on her own. When she finished, Cameron took a few moments to answer, gathering his thoughts in his head and doing some quick organizing of them. "Honestly, it sounds like you're about done being a Huntress," he said rather bluntly.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 am

Charlie weighed her options. Most likely, Artemis already knew about her vow breaking. The goddess had a sense for this sort of thing. She was leaning more and more towards leaving the Huntresses, and yet part of her found comfort in it. She'd been a Huntress for years...it was what she knew. How well would she do at Camp Half-Blood? And what about her friends? Those girls were like her family. When Cameron grabbed her hand, she felt strange. How was it that something so simple could be so exhilarating? Charlie looked up at her new, unlikely friend and smiled. She took in a deep breath and nodded her head. "I think I am..." It felt...oddly satisfying. Being a Huntress was wonderful. It wasn't that it was a bad thing, it just wasn't for her, at least not anymore. Now, with this new found knowledge of the human touch, there was no way she would be able to go back. Charlie intertwined their fingers together and simply stared at their hands. "So I think I'll just..um...head back to camp with you.." she said, glancing up at him once to flash a smile. She looked up as thunder rumbled through the sky. "Sounds like a storm..." Charlie focused her gaze on Cameron, "Maybe we should find shelter for the night and look for the girl in the morning?" Without waiting for a response, Charlie released his hand and started towards a large oak tree. The branches were thick and the limbs extended to almost touch the ground. It would easily keep them dry from the oncoming rain. Charlie set her things down and took a seat. Charlie fiddled with her hair, deciding to take it down from its messy bun. She removed her bandana head back and let her black, curly hair cascade down to her lower back. "Can I, um, ask you something?" she asked in a hesitant tone. Charlie twirled a piece of hair in her fingertips. "Was the kiss... Was it... umm... Was it..good? You can say no. I just...I just wanna know."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m2i4zksDkX1r1gv31o1_500

He glanced at their intertwined fingers. The feel of her palm against his felt right. Like the way it was supposed to be. Needless to say, Cameron was a bit overwhelmed with all these feelings for this girl that he had only met about twenty minutes ago. Part of him was saying that he shouldn't be feeling like this while his more, erm, hormonal part was telling him to shut the hell up and follow the pretty girl under the tree. Though, when her hand left his, Cameron felt as if something was suddenly missing and he frowned as she turned her back on him to lead the way. When thunder rolled in the distance, Cameron felt a bit of a tug in his gut, like the storm was calling him almost. He personally loved storms; they gave him an invigorating feeling and they made him feel stronger.. almost more powerful.

Easing down to the ground, Cameron let out a bit of a grunt. It was a manly grunt, though. Very manly indeed. At first his gaze wandered around the forest looking out at all the trees and the wildlife finding it to be.. interesting to say the least. Of course, that got boring quickly. Cameron glanced over to just catch the end of Charlie letting her hair down and he died a little bit inside, biting the inside of his lip and looking away quickly with a bit of a blush on his face. "The kiss, oh.. um, it was.. it was somethin' alright.." he stated, rubbing the back of his reddening neck with his hand. "It was... " Liam faltered, trying to find the right word to use. A list of inappropriate words ran through his head, but he quickly ruled them out. "Lovely," he finally settled on. 'Lovely, yes, lovely's good. Good answer, Liam.'

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 am

Charlie chuckled at Cameron's nervousness. He was either lying and trying to find a nice word, or he was trying not to be too forward. She hoped it was the latter. Charlie never thought that she'd be leaving the Huntresses, so she knew that Cameron was something special. He was going to be a big part of her life, she just didn't know what yet. Charlie chewed on her lower lip, thinking over how she was going to do this. Chances were, Artemis already knew of her vow breaking. Charlie already felt different, as if time was starting to affect her. She wondered what it would be like to age. She did age as one point, but she hadn't aged for a long time. As she let her thoughts roam, she ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't have it down very often, so it often had little knots and tangles in it that she got out with her fingers. When that was done, she turned to Cameron. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Shutting her mouth and squeezing her eyes shut, Charlie mustered up the nerve to speak. No wonder she'd become a huntress, she was terrible at this sort of thing. "Look...I, uh... This is all really sort of fast, for anyone I'd think. Completely my fault, by the way. I just..um... Part of me is saying to, how can I put this? ... To stop finding you attractive and to take things slower. But the other part of me knows that, whatever the outcome, you're going to be a big part in my life. And then there's a third part telling me to ignore all of that stuff an listen to hormones that I know suddenly realize I have." Charlie silently wondered which of the three parts of her brain would win. Her head, her heart, or her hormones? Charlie twiddled her thumbs, silently arguing with herself. "Okay... We, I-me... I do need to take things slow..er. Slower. I need to not pounce on you. But it's weird having these...feelings, you know? It's strange to want to kiss someone. And I find kissing and holding hands to be oddly satisfying. I'm not saying it's anything you're doing! I just need to not...let my hormones get the better of me." She sounded like she was thinking out loud and scolding herself more than anything. When her gaze locked with his, she decided to give into temptation once more. "Okay maybe just once more, and then, I swear, slower. Yeah.." Without waiting for a response, Charlie leaned towards him and connected their lips once again. The kiss was forward, confident, for Charlie wasn't the type of person to hesitate. As the kiss deepened, Charlie's hand rested on his chest and her thumb rubbed small circles on his skin.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 am

plot title one [private to angel]  Tumblr_m6t84wj6Nd1r9axoe

While he sat and listened to the impending storm, Cameron sat and hummed a little tune. Just a little song he'd heard on the radio somewhere in a far off land of time. No, it was just ages ago when he'd heard the song. He couldn't even remember the lyrics. It was just a simple little tune that he remembered and that was it. The deep sounds coming from his throat were soft and seemed to go nicely with the distant thunder rumbling away in the distance. Cameron rolled his head slightly to face Charlie as she began to speak about moving too quickly. In all honesty, Cameron thought they were moving a bit fast. But just a bit. Cameron ran his hands down his stomach, finding dirt particles to be scattered randomly along his tanned skin.

When she was done speaking, he opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it as he heard her last line. She placed her lips on his, a warm feeling spreading through his face. Cameron opened his mouth a tiny bit, feeling her warm breath in his mouth. She was confident.. despite never having experience at this before. To be honest, it surprised him a little bit. He wasn't going to question it, though. A pretty girl was kissing him. He was not questioning that. Nope. Cameron's hands were tentative, gently touching her face, but then awkwardly moving away and then going back to her jawline, where he just left them there, his thumb rubbing in little circles like her's was doing on his chest.

Cameron pulled away, taking a deep breath. He pressed his hot forehead against her's gently. Their noses were touching as Cameron's eyelids fluttered open, his gaze filled with amusement at what just happened. "Yeah, let's get to know each other. Like for starters, what's your last name?" A grin spread across Liam's lips, his eyes sparkling.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot title one [private to angel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next