Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

plot title one [private to angel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 am

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Charlie

Charlie smiled into the kiss. It was such an odd feeling, yet wonderfully exhilarating. She was mildly disappointed when he pulled away, but she knew it was for the best. With a soft sigh, Charlie let her eyes flutter open. She kept her forehead rested against his, deciding in indulge just a bit. Her hand was now tracing the outlines of his chest. She chuckled, deciding to tell him a bit about herself. "Grandge. Charlotte-Marie Grandge is my full name. I was born on July 15, 1986, so I'm technically 25, almost 26. I joined the Huntresses at 17, so that's the age I'm frozen at. Umm...I'm a daughter of Iris. My favorite color is green. I have a father, named Oscar, an evil step-mother, named Chrissy, a full sister, named Georgia, and a Half-Brother named Michael." Charlie sighed, thinking about her family. "Before my dad remarried, it was just me, my sister, and my dad traveling around. We lived all over the world, and we'd come back to our home in Portland every now and again. Georgia hated it... She was always the stable one, always wanting to be responsible. My dad and I loved it. Back then... Back then he was fun. He was adventurous and he wasn't afraid of anything. And then Georgia started to get to him. He met Chrissy, a devout Catholic who thinks I've sold my soul to the devil, and settled down. Georgia loved it. She said that he'd grown up, now it was time I did. Chrissy and I fought all the time. She despised me. She said that if I was going to talk about the gods and Olympus, then I wasn't allowed in her home. So I left. I came to camp, but I felt so settled down there too. I wanted to move and travel. That's the main reason I joined the Hunters of Artemis... I was hardly ever in the same place. We had a home, but we packed up quickly and traveled, leaving in a moment's notice. Michael was born about a year after I first joined the Huntresses. I met him once. He's such a sweet boy... But Chrissy. She refuses to let me see him. She says that if I'm going to tell him about the gods, she doesn't him associating with me. She's just a stubborn woman that refuses to believe that there's more out there than what her parents raised her to believe. I've tried sending Iris messages, I get a discount because I'm her daughter, but they never go through... That sweet little boy... He's going to grow up not knowing I exist." Charlie sighed. She removed her forehead from Cameron's and sat back against the tree. It wasn't often that she just spilled her guts like that, and thinking about her past made her sad. Charlie wet her lips with her tongue, letting out a long breath through her nose.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 am

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6t84wj6Nd1r9axoe

As Charlie spoke, Cameron made various faces at her, trying to get her to mess up and laugh mid-way, but she was a stone wall. He made a pouty, puppy-dog like face as she pulled away, and the forest air hitting his face. Through all the emotions and the physical heat coming from her body, Cameron hadn't realized that it had cooled down a bit. It was still really humid and he was still disgustingly sweaty, but it had cooled down noticeably. Thunder rumbled again, this time louder and closer as the rain began to pour heavily from the sky. It was a sudden downpour and the rain was just hammering the forest, coming straight the leaves and branches, soaking Cameron within seconds. He felt like he should've had the ability to stop the rain, but with his injury he was just too weak.

Lazily, Cameron flopped backwards in the mud, wincing at his shoulder a bit. The mud was cool against his skin as he sighed in content. "I'm not even sorry," he said with a chuckle and a grin. "Come join me in this mudbath," he said, reaching his arm out. "Okay, story time. I'm Cameron Formick. I was born on April fourteenth, in 1994. So physically, I'm older than you. My father's Zeus, but you also already know. My mother, however, yeah, we don't get along that great. She doesn't like me and she never believed me about the monsters that attacked. See, she always hired nannies to take care of me, but when they turned into Furies, she never believed. So she sent me to a mental hospital where I slowly went insane," Cameron gave a little smile and rotated his wrists so that the many scars were facing her head on. "When I went back home, I went to school for the first and the kids also thought I was crazy. I didn't go to school that long because the teachers sent me right back to Laurelwood. Eventually I broke out, but when I came to camp, I was an angsty thirteen year old kid who was still mentally locked up in an institution who thought he was still crazy. I was in pain, mentally. And I thought cutting would help, but nope." Cameron smiled wistfully, his eyes growing slightly misty.

"But, I'm doing alright now."

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:05 am

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

Charlie rolled her eyes at his suggestion to join him in the mud. She liked this shirt, and she didn't want to ruin it completely. As his story went on, the smile on her face faded. Half-way through, Charlie laid down beside him in the mud. She rested her head on his chest and her fingers traced small patterns on his skin. She turned her dark gaze up to him as he continued his story. When he turned his scars to her, she sucked in a breath. She took one of his hands, running a tender finger over the scars. She then laced her fingers with his. Friends taking things slow could hold hands, right?
When Cameron finished his story, Charlie looked up at him with a sympathetic gaze. She gently cupped his face with her free hand. Her thumb caressed his cheek and she offered a weak smile. "I'm glad you're doing alright now," she said. Charlie nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. She quite enjoyed cuddling too, she found. It was comforting in a way she hadn't expected it to be. "You're amazing, you know that?" Charlie's voice was slightly muffled, and she pulled her face out of his neck. "I can't even...imagine going through that. And you did, and it's amazing." Charlie turned her gaze up to him. As a smile tugged at her lips, her eyes and the brim of her nose crinkled happily. "You're a hero, Mr. Formick," she mused.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Tumblr_m2i4zksDkX1r1gv31o1_500

Cameron smiled, closing his eyes as water dripped on them from the leaves. At this point, he was completely soaked with rain. Every inch of his clothes were totally soaked, leaving him slightly cold and wet. He wasn't complaining, though, the cool rain felt excellent against the heat of his over-worked body. He felt bad about not finding the little girl. She was still missing while he was here cuddling with a girl. She was probably huddling under some bush cold, wet, hungry, and scared because he hadn't found her. The guilt was already beginning to pick at him annoyingly. When Charlie spoke finally, he smiled weakly, still thinking about the little girl. "I'm glad that I'm alright, too," he agreed, playing idly with the ends of her hair.

He let the strand slip through his fingers as he spoke again, "You shouldn't think of me as a hero.. I'm really not a hero at all," he swallowed. "I'm letting a little girl practically fend for herself out in the woods at nighttime, while I cuddle underneath a tree with a girl," he said, a slight edge of bitterness creeping into his voice. He was really feeling guilty about this now. "And..Charlie?" He asked, turning his head to face her. "You really, really suck at not rushing things." His eyes drained of all guilt and were lit up, instead, with amusement, the lines around his eyes crinkling.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Charlie cringed a bit at his words. Although he was right, Charlie couldn't help feeling responsible. With a soft sigh, Charlie pushed herself to her feet and silently gathered her things. "Well come on. Let's go find this little girl," she said. Charlie offered a hand to help Cameron up She was completely soaked and covered in mud. She tried to wipe the excess off, but she was unsuccessful. Charlie slung her quiver of arrows over her back and glanced in the direction of the shelter she knew of. "If we hurry we can make it there in less than thirty minutes. If not...it could take us up to an hour." As a crack of lighting flashed across the sky, Charlie jumped. She turned to Cameron with a serious expression. "I think we should hurry..." she said. Without waiting for a response, Charlie jogged forward. However, the ground proved to be slicker than she thought. With a shriek of surprise, Charlie slipped and landed flat on her back. She let out a pain filled groan. "Ow.." A various string of curse words escaped her lips as she pushed herself up off the ground. Her head was throbbing from where it hit the ground, but she ignored it. Charlie attempted to ignore the pain and gave a small nod. "...It's, uh, a little slippery," she mumble,d gesturing to the ground before briskly walking off again.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6x0aup4Ps1rojais

Cameron snorted delicately, pulling himself off the ground gently. Sometimes the eagerness in Charlie was just too much for him not to smile at. He smiled and rolled his eyes, watching Charlie carefully walk now. "Alright, you take that area and we'll do this as quickly as possible." He said, giving a quick nod his head and gripping his sword tightly. As Cameron padded away from Charlie, the rain started to come down harder, making it harder and harder to see in the dark, wet forest. A shiver ran through Cameron's body as an owl hooted in a tree. Jumping slightly, he whipped his head back and forth trying to figure out what that was. Once he realized that it was merely an owl, he chuckled softly and squished onward. Yes, his feet were making squishing noises. His Vans were completely ruined, he thought, glancing down at the navy-blue shoes that were once clean.

Cameron pressed onward in the pouring rain, lightning flashing a few times, illuminating his path in the darkness. If it was even possible, the rain continued to gradually become heavier, the storm not giving up at all. Despite the darkness, Cameron felt powerful, almost invincible in the storm, as if the lightning had supercharged the protons in the air. Thunder rumbled, though it sounded almost like a low growl. Cameron's eyebrows furrowed, turning his gaze to the ferns in front of him and stopping in his tracks. He heard the growl/rumble again, stretching his neck trying to see into the bushes. With the rain, the wet hair hanging in his eyes, and the darkness, he was practically blind. Cameron sighed, frustrated, and started to turn his back, but a growl ripped through the darkness. This time, sounding right behind him. Cameron pivoted on his right foot, facing whatever it was that was growling. In front of him stood a beautiful woman with glowing red eyes.

Cameron's eyes raked up and down the woman's body, stopping on her legs. They were completely covered in scales.. that looked like fish scales. She let out a hiss, raising her hands, her nails sharpened to a point and dripping with blood. Blood. That meant the demigod was nearby. Cameron's eyes narrowed as he lunged forward with his sword, aiming for her belly, but she sidestepped, sending a rake to his bicep. Cameron felt the skin tear as he let out a string of curses. The woman hissed in ancient Greek, "You are just a pathetic little demigod! You cannot beat me!" Her eyes glowed a stronger red as she let out an evil laugh.

"We'll see about that," Cameron answered, stepping towards her faking a stab. She went so sidestep the stab, but Cameron brought the sword around his head making a quick slash at her chest. He felt the sword connect with flesh, but it wasn't enough to kill her completely. The Lamia hissed in rage, sending a blow to his face, but missing and catching his bad shoulder instead. Cameron let out a shriek, dropping his sword in the mud, where the Lamia kicked it away, sending in flying into the mud. The Lamia sent another kick to his chest and Cameron toppled backwards in the mud, the rain getting in his eyes. He spat out more curses and rolled backwards onto his head, ignoring the waves of pain from his injuries. The Lamia was faster than he was and raked her claws down his chest. He let out another cry of anguish even though the nails didn't go in that far. As Cameron got more and more beat up, he began to get even angrier. He snarled, taking a stance in the mud, trying to get a grip on the ground. The Lamia stalked towards him, but he was ready this time.

Cameron felt a tug in his gut and the sky seemed to open for a moment, lightning crackling downwards and striking the creature, head on sending her body flying to the side and smacking a tall oak with a loud thud. She rolled to the ground, her body beaten and bruised. Cameron stalked over to her body, picking up his sword from the bushes. He dragged the tip along the ground, it making a scraping sound against various rocks. His shoulder screamed in pain as he lifted it above his head and stabbed downwards, listening to the sickening crunch as it entered her body. However, as she disintegrated into golden dust, the rain lightened.. but only by a small amount. Staggering away from her body, Cameron heard soft crying from behind the tree. He furrowed his eyebrows and craned his neck trying to see around the tree. To get a better view, he made his way around the Oak, and looked around.

"Help me," a soft voice croaked out and he looked down, seeing a bloody, beaten up toddler. His eyes widened. The girl couldn't have been more than six. He bent downwards, peering at the girl. "Hi, there, darling," he whispered in a gentle, soothing voice. Her blond hair was completely plastered to her face, and her green eyes were huge with fear. On the side of her forehead was a huge wound, still running red with fresh blood. "I'm Cameron," he stated, offering a large hand out. The little girl looked at it, almost deciding whether or not to be afraid. Awkwardly, Cameron put his hand back on his knee and said, "what's wrong?" The little girl pointed to her arms with were tinged red with blood. She let out a small whimper as Cameron touched them with his thumb. "Alright, can you tell me your name so I can fix you up, baby?" The girl shrunk away from Cameron slightly and opened her mouth, revealing a missing tooth and a bloody lip, "M-my name's Lily," she answered.

Cameron offered a smile. "That's a pretty name, Lily. It was my aunt's name," he said. Lily smiled eagerly in return, turning out to be very pleased with Cameron's answer. "Now, Lily, can you show me your other boo-boos?" He asked, reaching out with his hand for no apparent reason. Lily nodded slowly and stood up, turning around and lifting the back of her shirt to reveal several long scratches going up her back. Cameron let out a gasp: Each scratch was red and swollen, looking days old but not looking better. "Lily, I need you to come with me so I can help you. Can you do that for me?" He asked slowly and gently. Lily's eyes were scared but she nodded and held out her arms. Cameron reached out scooping her into his own arms. The little girl gave a small gasp as his hands touched her back. Cameron apologized swiftly as she proceeded to practically choke him with an iron grip around his neck. Though he had scratches all up and down his body, and probably a broken bone or two, he was still carrying around a little girl like she weighed nothing.

It took him a while, but eventually he found Charlie in the woods. He spotted her and wanted to give a yell, but he had a feeling that Lily was sound asleep in his arms. He didn't doubt that it was probably the first time she'd felt safe in the last few days, and not to mention the first time she'd probably experienced REM sleep within the last few days. He approached Charlie, cradling the little, sleeping girl in his arms and gave a pleasant smile. "Hi."

Last edited by Zan Malik on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 am

Charlie watched Cameron stalk off in one direction before she headed off into another. The rain and thunder was loud, so she knew they'd have to find each other some other way. Charlie new that her hearing and vision were both impaired because of the storm. "Of all the times for there to be a bad storm.." she mumbled. "Yes, Quite unfortunate for you, isn't it?" a voice said behind her. She spun around, drawing her bow and arrow. It was then that she saw a Manticore. His scorpion tail flicked back and forth. Charlie flinched, knowing she'd have to be wary of that tail. She pulled back her arrow and let it fly, but the Manticore, of course, saw this coming. He scurried out of the way. He shot a dart at her. Charlie side-stepped. However, she didn't expect he'd send another. It his her square in the arm. Charlie hissed in pain and ripped the poisonous dart from her arm. "Silly little Huntress... Or...oh wait! Not so Huntress anymore, are we? Hmm... Interesting. You're nothing without your pack, Huntress. A lone wolf, destined for failure," he coed. Charlie scowled, though she knew he was right. She was trained to fight in a group, not on her own. Charlie notched an arrow. She faked the release of it and shot it at the beast as he dodged the original attack. It imbedded itself into his arm. Charlie smirked. "Looks like we're even.." The Manticore snarled and lunged at her. Charlie shot another two arrows at him, but he refused to die. He shot a dart at her. This one landed in her leg. She gasped. She could feel the poison taking hold. She made a mental note to eat some ambrosia after this was done. Charlie paused to assess the situation. As she did so, the Manticore swiped its claws across her abdomen. Charlie let out a loud scream of pain. She whipped out her dagger and plunged it in between his eyes. The Manticore let out a blood-curdling cry before it disintegrated into dust.
Charlie let out a sigh of relief, and then remembered that she had a little girl to find. The rain was starting to let up, so it made it easier to see. Just then she heard a voice behind her. She spun around with an arrow ready to fire, but lowered her bow when she saw it was Cameron. Charlie then saw the little girl in his arms and she smiled. "You found her," she breathed, feeling relieved. Charlie noticed the blood, though she wasn't sure it was the girl's or Cameron's. She then looked down at her own injuries. "We should get back to camp quickly," she noted in a serious tone.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 am

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6o3pylPZB1ro8m8xo1_500

Cameron's grin spread across his lips, his teeth a bright contrast against the grime covering his face. But his grin disappeared as he saw her arm, covered in blood and looking swollen, red and kind of angry. "What happened to your arm?" Concern worked its way into Cameron's voice. Despite the fact that he had four long scratches going down his chest, a clawed up arm, multiple bruises, and a shoulder problem, he still found the capacity to worry about Charlie. Lily shifted slightly in Cameron's arms, burying her wet face in Cameron's neck, inhaling softly. Cameron smiled, shifting the little girl slightly. He opened his mouth to speak, "you're right. We definitely need to move quickly. The storm doesn't seem to be getting any better and Lily's got infected wounds on her back," he stated, trying to speak softly because of the sleeping girl, though it was hard to do with the rain.

Cameron took a few steps forward, motioning for Charlie to follow him. If it was possible, the storm just seemed to be getting worse as they traveled further and further away from the Huntress Camp. As it began to hail, Cameron looked around with an incredulous look. "Seriously?" He spat, anger inching into his voice. Couldn't his father cut him some slack? Lily was awakened by the hail falling onto her head and she began to cry in pain. Cameron stopped, shushing her and whispering calming things to her. He shifted her completely in his arms, laying her head on the crook of his arm and holding her with both of his arms. Even though it completely killed his shoulder, he took the pain and used his body to shield her fragile head from the weather. Cameron marched on, braving the weather, too.

Within a few minutes of that, Cameron's arms were like jelly, but at least he could see the border of camp a few hundred feet away. "Come on!" He shouted through the storm to Charlie. Jogging over to the border, his shoulder screamed in pain. Although, Cameron wasn't even feeling the pain anymore.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 am

Charlie popped a bit of ambrosia in her mouth. She felt the poison beginning to dissolve away and she gave a sigh of relief. She'd have to be properly healed when they arrived at camp, but she'd live until then. Charlie turned to Cameron and arched an eyebrow. "I could say the same to you.." she pointed out, gesturing to his injuries. Charlie sighed and slipped her bow over her shoulder. "Manticore. Something really wants this little girl.." she said.
Charlie nodded her head at Cameron's words and followed him as they began the trek back to camp. Throughout the trip, Charlie offered to carry Lily, but either Cameron didn't hear her, or he just ignored her and kept pushing through. As it started to hail, Charlie let out a string of choice words under her breath. She had a sinking suspicion that this storm from Zeus was not meant for Cameron, but for her... Was Zeus upset at her for breaking her oath, with one of his sons no less? She shuddered at the thought, especially when a large crack of lightning just above her head made her theory seem more reasonable.
Charlie saw the camp border coming into view. The affects of the ambrosia were wearing off and she could feel the poison seeping into her bloodstream again. Charlie broke into a run, wanting to get into the border as soon as possible. Just as she was about to cross the border, a loud snarl broke her attention away. A black form jumped from the shadows and lunged for her. Charlie stepped out of the way, and the hellhound skidded on the ground. It turned to Cameron and Lily, and Charlie quickly drew an arrow. She let it fly straight into the hellhound's neck. It let out a cry of pain and spun its head to her. Charlie looked over at Cameron. "Go! One more arrow shoul-" it was then that the hellhound grabbed her bow in its jaws and snapped it. Charlie's eyes widened and she cursed loudly. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way..." Charlie mumbled. She grabbed an arrow from her quiver and a dagger from her bag. The hellhound growled. With a swift motion, Charlie whirled the dagger into the shoulder of the hellhound. As it wheeled its head back in pain, the demigod surged forward with the arrow. She impaled the creature in the neck. Before it crumbled into dust, the hellhound clamped its weakening jaws on Charlie's arm. Blood gushed from the wound, and Charlie groaned.
Before anything else could attack, Charlie grabbed her shattered bow off of the ground, picked up her arrows and dagger, and ran into the border.
She practically collapsed onto the ground once they were all safely inside. Though whether it was from exhaustion or pain, she wasn't sure. Charlie let out a sigh of relief and looked over at Cameron. "We made it.."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm

plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6o3pylPZB1ro8m8xo1_500

Cameron's feet pounded the ground, water droplets spraying the ground making it nearly impossible to not slip. Somehow, he managed to not. A snarl ripped through the air and Lily gave a little shriek. Cameron's head whipped around, his neck cracking sharply. Cameron winced for a moment but then saw the pair of blood-red eyes. For a moment, he thought it was the Lamia again, but then he realized she wouldn't be forming for another few months. A monster like that was tough to find.. let alone come across twice in the same night. Terrified for Lily's life, he sprinted across the border, dropping Lily. Lily wasn't able to catch herself and rolled to the ground, her wrist breaking. Cameron could hear the break and winced, ripping his sword from his pocket. But, his sword wasn't even needed because Charlie had killed the hellhound completely on her own.

His eyes were wide as he watched blood flow evenly from her arm. Terrfied, Cameron turned to Lily, who grabbed onto his arm like a leech. "Lily, sit around my neck," he whispered into her ear, and helped her climb up his torso, swinging her little legs around his neck. "Charlie..." he said, his voice hoarse and his brown eyes practically drained of energy, but still emitting a bit of glow. He pulled her up off the ground, scooping her weak body into his arms. Though his shoulder was still injured, it was almost completely numb and he couldn't even feel the pain coming from it. He made sure that her head was resting securely against his shoulder before he took a few steps forward. Cameron nearly sagged to the ground. Though, Cameron felt another pull in his gut as the air pressure and gravity seemed to lessen on him and the girls. Cameron felt his feet leave the ground slightly and they began to move towards the center of camp, his toes dragging along the soft, wet grass. It was as if he was floating across the ground.

As they neared the Big House, Cameron's feet touched back down, the air pressure returning. He fell to his knees, letting Charlie roll out of his arms gently. Lily still hung on tightly around his neck, but there wasn't a need for him to do all the work anymore. Cameron felt the weight leaves his neck and cool rags being thrown on top of him. The heat from his body was practically radiating... along with an aura of power. He'd been using raw strength to go on in the Forest. Just like Hercules. As if in a far away world, he hear voices shouting through the rain in Ancient Greek and he felt hands around his biceps and chest. Barely stirring, he let himself be dragged onto a stretcher and carried away from everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot title one [private to angel]    plot title one [private to angel]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot title one [private to angel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: