Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

urban angel [ private ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

urban angel [ private ] Empty
PostSubject: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight,

Kyle had no clue why he was awake at such an obscene time In the morning. Well, most wouldn't think the hour that disgusting, but this son of Khione thought 10am was far too early to be up. And many other youthful children and young-adults his age agreed with him, banishing all thoughts of doing anything selfless and 'productive' before midday at least.
But here he was, in his faded-grey sleevless shirt and red Adidas tracksuit pants, softly closing the from door of his cabin behind him. He had even taken a shower and everything, his brown hair behing pushed up into a quiff-like manner. You could see Kyle one day with his hair styled in one form, and see him again the next with a completely different hair style. He was very fussy, and extremely protective over his hair. Today he was wearing a red beanie, despite the morning sun, so his hair just seem to sort of spray out from the front, sticking up in all directions yet able to look modern and fashionable. One day such as this fine one, a person that may not be acquainted with Kyle may think that it was too hot for a beanie, whereas he was perfectly fine in it. This Demigod, like more of his siblings, like to wear at least one winter-ish item upon them at all times and seasons, whether it be socks to underwear to gloves. Another plus was that, due to his heritage, Kyle was incapable of feeling overwhelming heat anyway, so he was always that perfectly cool tempreture.
Closing the door softly behind him to ensure the rest of his siblings weren't woken, Kyle started down the steps before him cabin. Seeing as Kyle wasn't a big fan of physical combat, he had to stay fit in another way than fighting down at the arena and such. Therefore; he jogged, and lifted weights. Normally in the night he went for a jog around camp, but he had already been lying awake so he'd thought 'what the hell' and decided to go excersice now.
Plugging his headphones into his ears, Kyle looked down at his iPod as his shuffled through the songs, ensure of what to play for a moment before playing a Taylor Swift song. Still looking down at the electronic device in his hand, Kyle didn't see the person walking ahead of him before it was too late, stumbling into them.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat

Last edited by WelshGirl on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Brianna Whyte was a simple girl, with simple life-pleasures. She woke up at sunup every day, laid near the grapes for a few hours, basking in the morning sun. Then she would splash in the lake, getting soaked from head to toe. Then go to the cabin to shower and change into her camp tee-shirt, tied up to expose her navel and the glinting navel-ring, with a cute little bunch of grapes for a charm. Her long peasant skirt covered her sandal'd feet, the pale green color mismatching her orange shirt heavily, but this didn't seem to bother her. Her head was crowned by two little braids along her temples, clasped in the back with glittering beads and shining ribbons. Nothing seemed to get to this girl.

Even when a young man knocked into her, cause her to stumble and fall flat onto her rump. But instead of frown and shout, she just giggled happily. "Whoa! Guess it's tumble into people day today!" she chimed happily, her voice like a wind chime, bright and sweet and full of mirth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight,

Yanking his earbuds from his ears as fast as one may consider humanly possible, Kyle stared down at the girl that he had knocked over, blushing a light pink colour in his cheeks as he awaited to be yelled at, and thankful that it hadn't come. Instead, this girl was speaking as if...well, he didn't know. This girl just seemed odd. A good odd; like nothing could faze her or get her down. Kyle was a bit like that, and had had to have adjusted slightly to baring a opinion suck as that whilst being bullied a little throughout his childhood. He didn't let his past have an effect on his life; he would never let anyone put him down.
Never say never, he always said.
Flustered, Kyle quickly stopped in his tracks and extending his hand down and out to the girl, putting on his most sincere and apoligetic smile as he could manage, honestly upset that he had done this.
"Oh, man, I am so sorry!" He exclaimed, frowning as he tried to figure out why this girl was happy but brushing It off, thinking that she must be mocking him or something.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 pm

"Oh don't be sorry! I probably woulda found a way to fall down without your help, anyhow!" This was said with the happiest voice anyone could have possibly known. A soft, small hand was pushed into his and she used his weight to pull herself to her feet, dusting off her backside. Brianna was short, tan and peppered with freckles all over her face and arms. Turning, she put her back to him. "Did I get all the dirt off of my skirt? I can't see back there too good, so it helps for someone to look for me!" This was a lie, obviously from the way she twisted so easily to look, her body seeming like rubber almost. But she seemed to be trying to make friends from the innocent, bright smile on her face.

"I'm Brianna! Daughter of Dionysus!" she chimed, spinning around and offering her hand to him to shake. "It's nice ta meetcha! Even though we had to bump into each other to do it! Which actually, is kinda a fun way to meet people! What do you think?" She spoke swiftly, without much pause.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight,

In a bit of a daze, Kyle could only pull up this strangely enthusiastic girl and watched as she dusted herself off and turned to him, unsure of where to really look. Making sure there was no dirt on the back off her skirt, Kyle looked back up at at head, blushing lightly.
"Uh...no, you're all good." Kyle told her, not getting his head around why this girl was so happy that he had knocked her over. Any other person would beat him up. Weird.
When she apun around once more, Kyle could only take her hand and smile lightly as he shook it, his face plastered with confusion. "Kyle, son of Khione. Yeah, I guess it is a weird way..." He trailed, his ADHD forcing him to speak his next thought and worry. "Did you bang your head or something?"

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Seeming unbothered by his question, she smiled brightly. "Nope! I don't think so at least... I usually land on my rump." she said, nodding and smiling. "I'm a-okay in the head. Least on the bumping." she rocked from heel to toe, her hands held behind her back. "Did you hurt anything when you bumped into me?" she asked, smiling. "I prolly shoulda asked that earlier but I forgot!"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight,

What Kyle was experiencing right now was literally something out of a horror film. Kyle felt almost as if she was going to pull a axe out from her back pocket and severe his head. She was just too nice, considering he had just nearly hurt her. She should be yelling at him or something, but not smiling and acting like they were old friends. Hell no.
His mind taking a moment longer then usually to process her question, Kyle Immediatly shook his head, not wanting to be made a fuss over. Certainly not.color[=indigo] "No no, I'm fine. I'm more worried about you! Are you sure you haven't hurt yourself?"[/color]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm

But that would require her to have pockets. As she was wearing a pocketless skirt, he was safe. The girl would continue to smile a bright smile, turning. "Well, we could get you a bandage anyways? I have My Little Pony band-aids." she pointed to her elbow, that had a childish bandage with a cartoon pony on it. "What were you off to do when we bumped into each other?" Brianna asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight,

Most sixteen year old guys in Kyle's position would turn down the offer of a pony-bandage, but Kyle wasn't like most guys. He liked to, in a way, make fun of himself so someone else would smile. Although he hadn't hurt himself from when they had collided, Kyle nodded in acceptance to her offer, holding out his palm to her where a fresh cut lay; cutting himself stupidly with with brother's blade this morning. "Swaggy..." Kyle murmed with a grin to himself, really wanting a bandage.
Waving down at himself for Brianne to acknowledge his disheveled sweats and untidiness, Kyle flashed another sweet smile at her. "Just two laps around camp. You know; for the muscles and all that." He laughed, not knowing whether he was being serious with himself about to muscles or not.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"Can I come with you?" she asked, placing the band-aid with the white and purple poshy pony on the cut. "I like running but it's no fun alone! So usually I only run around til I find something else to do. Like climb a tree, or swim, or play tag." she said, tapping her cheek. "Do you like tag? The satyrs play it funny. They always want a kiss if they catch you..." she pondered this oddity silently, rocking back and forth on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: urban angel [ private ]   urban angel [ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

urban angel [ private ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: