Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel]   The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm

-I walked across an empty land.
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.
I felt the earth beneath my feet.
Sat by the river and it made me complete!

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] Roads_by_m0thyyku-d4gqqpw
Maya Logaine [daughter of Khione; goddess of ice and snow.]

Maya sat on the edge of bunk bed that appeared to belong to someone else. The cabin was stuffy and overcrowded. More importantly, the unclaimed demigod knew it wasn't really her cabin. Her mother was the goddess, not her father. Her father, Liam, had raised her from the young age of 18. Home was where she wanted to be right about then. Back with the boy who had revealed so much about the Greek world to her and kept her alive throughout so many things she shouldn't have survived; back with her father who would do anything for her; back with her sister who still didn't speak a word.

Then something struck her. The boy she had been trying not to fall in love with, for sake of how wrong it would be, was the only person Maya really wanted to be with. He had done some bad things in his past--things that should make her not want to be near him--but Dinlas was the only one keeping her alive. Shedding a tear, Maya wiped it away quickly, though it wouldn't matter. The tears would dry like they always did. Like everything did.

-And if you have a minute, why don't we go:
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything so,
Why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel]   The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 pm

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] Picture2-7

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel] Thoma2s

Thomas snuck into the Hermes Cabin. He had watched Maya, the girl he swore he would protect, enter the cabin and after waiting an appropriate amount of time, he decided it was time he introduced himself. Yes, that's right, he was in love with her and yet she didn't even know he existed. But it was supposed to be that way. He wasn't allowed to reveal himself, until today. Today was the day that he would tell her he had been accompanying his father on her journey to CHB, but he had been hidden in the shadows. He had been the one to help save her even though his father took most of the credit. Well, Dinlas had helped too. But Thomas was the one that kept watch on her when his father was busy.
Thomas casually strolled into the Hermes cabin and made his way up to Maya Logaine. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Hi I'm Thomas De la Cruz, son of Dinlas. You may not believe me on this one, Maya, but I was always there with you through your journey here to Camp. But Dinlas made me stay hidden. But I was always there helping him help you. But I figured, now that you're no longer in danger, I should introduce myself," he said. The son of Dinlas stuck out his hand as an introduction. Thomas had gained his blunt way of speaking and social awkwardness from his father.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

The Odd One Out [PRIVATE to Angel]
Page 1 of 1