Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Books and Photography [Private to Angel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Books and Photography [Private to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: Books and Photography [Private to Angel]   Books and Photography [Private to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

And in the taiga everybody knows
That you shouldn't wander where the hemlock grows
When the land is vast and the wind blow fast
Will you stay with me if the darkness last?
Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Books and Photography [Private to Angel] Izzyhart
“I know I have nothing to give so may as well give up and live”

You say I'm breaking your friends heart
But meanwhile you're tearing mine apart
So stop asking me if she loves you back
If it's charm you have then it's courage you lack
Isabelle found herself back in the library. This had to be the fourth time in the past six hours, probably had to do with her portfolio needing to be put together. In a corner far from everything was Isabelle. Photographs were scattered all around her, while she began to pick out ones she hated, and loved. But she would need someone who was about as blunt as her to give their opinion. With a slow smile she finally had everything. Photos of water, trees, people, self portraits etc. On this particular day her scarlet colored hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, but in it's wavy fashion, her lips were crimson as always. But she was missing her sunglasses, and leather jacket, in place of it though, was a gray tank top, short frayed shorts, and converse. She was so tired of trying to pick out the right one. If someone couldn't tell, she was a photographer and a fairly good one, on the seat beside her was her camera which was something that always went with her. Taking a few deep breaths, she looked up and smiled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Books and Photography [Private to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books and Photography [Private to Angel]   Books and Photography [Private to Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Books and Photography [Private to Angel] Andy

Books and Photography [Private to Angel] Angel1

It's in my face
How much I've changed
The colors clash
Of who I used to be

Andy sighed as he leaned back in his chair, reclining until he was almost lying flat on his back. He held the book in front of his face, allowing his eyes to graze over the words quickly. Andy had never had a problem reading English rather than Greek. Though this was mostly due to his long-time exposure to writing and academics in general. After he finished a chapter of his book, he slipped his book mark into the page and placed it back on the shelf. No one ever entered the science section, so his books remained generally undisturbed. Andy rose to his feet, brushing the crumbs from his afternoon snack off of his chest and lap, before he hooked his thumbs in his pockets and started forwards. It was then that, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a girl surrounded by photographs. It was hard not to spot her with that bright red hair. Andy glanced around a moment before strolling over to the girl. He peered over her shoulder at the photographs and tilted his head to the side. "Those are nice. I like this one, but this one here I feel is a bit too cluttered...it doesn't seem to have a clear focal point or a strong direction to its composition so my eyes don't know where to go," he said, referring to two of the photos in a rather blunt manner. Andy had never been someone that held back opinions, though sometimes he wondered if he should.

Things are getting weird
My thoughts are changing
So get me out of this place
Get me out of this place
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Books and Photography [Private to Angel]
Page 1 of 1