Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Maddison sat at a table reading, The History of Architecture. Two stacks of piled book frammed her like a picture. The great Architect, Deadulus, was known for creating many historic buildings and monuments but his most famous piece of work was the Labrynth. "I already knew that!" she groaned. She heard someone walking infront of her. She looked up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead, fight me. I'll win."

Faye walked into the library. Well more like limped. She just got out from the infermary from her recent... accident. Faye smiled at the face of her best friend, Maddison. "Hey. Whatcha reading?" she asked with a smile.Even in pain Faye could always smile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Maddison Elizabeth Benson
Athena
"Who needs glamour when I can read over a million books and still kick your a**?"

"Hey Faye." she seemed to be limping, "What happened? Your limping." Her sister meant a lot to her. They were best friends.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:41 pm

~lol copier~
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye laughed, even if it hurt. "I got in a fight with the wrong person." she said . Faye held up her shirt to show her stomach with the bandages still on. "And." she said leaning over and holding up her jeans to show a big gash.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well we have wounds together," Maddison said holding up her hand. The red scar was impossible to miss. "I decieded to sword practice with the wrong guy. Remeber that guy who, kissed Juilet? He's quite good. I've heard though that he dissapeared. Anyway. Sit. Take any book you like or we could just talk."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded. "Vanished huh? Justus is gone too. I miss his annoying jokes." she said with a smile. "Let's talk about uh... something." Faye suggested with another smile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm

"I'm guessing it's something specifec." Maddison replied as she bookmarked the page and shoved the book into her bag. "What's going on? Or do you just want to talk?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye thought for a moment. "Maddison we need to find you a boyfriend." she said flatly. It was true, Faye often went on and on about Alex. She had to find someone for Maddison! Even if she protested Faye would do it!!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Maddison blushed. She had never really thought about guys. She was too caught up in reading and training to really care. She put up with Faye's talks about Alex. "Why? I am perfectly happy without one." It was a lie. Maddison had always sort havee wanted one. I mean, doesn't every girl? But she wasn't that serious about it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye raised an eyebrow."Oh really? I can read you better then a book Maddison." she said with a smirk. "Come on please! I need to do something! Pleaseeeee" Faye said with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

"Fine. What do we do first?" Maddison asked. She had never got the dating process.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye thought for a moment. "Uh I don't know exactly. You don't er... talk to many guys our age do you?" she asked. Faye had a few ideas, but nothing really.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

"Not really..." Maddison never really spoke to people. It felt weird finally realizing it. "How about we...."

OOC: lets ask ppl in the chatbox if they have a 13 or 14 year old boy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye stopped Maddison in her words. "No I got it!! I got it!!!" she said happily. Faye had the perfect guy for Maddison!!! FAYE THE MATCH MAKER!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 am

"Who?" Maddison asked. It was weird how they had just been so confused. Then suddenly, her BFF had the perfect guy. "Who is he? Oh, and I won't date an Apollo or Ares guy."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled evilly. "His name is Tre, chaos kid. He sounds like you so, so , much!" she said with another smile. "Not Apollo or Ares, wait what's wrong with them??" Faye asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

"Uhh? Hello? They are arrogaunt, self-centered, have you ever met one?" Maddison asked. "Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up. He may have girlfriend or we just aren't meant for each other."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye frowned slightly. "One of my friends is an Apollo kid." she said blankly. Faye shook her head. "Nope no girlfriend, yet." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

"No. I meant guys. I know Dani too. She's nice! So...where can we find him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)   Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, Books (Private to Moon. Ask to join.)
Page 1 of 1