Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) Empty
PostSubject: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Maddison Isabella Benson
"Wisdom is more power than any weapon."

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) Sara-Paxton

Maddison lay on her bunk, her eyes closed. She couldn't sleep, not a wink. But she was so tired. Maddison decided to get up and find Faye, her best friend."FAYE! " she yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
FayetheReaper

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Faye peeks in the door, yawining, her red hair fuzzled and staticy. "What do you want?" She said, slinking down the wall to sit by the door.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 pm

ooc: Faye, all posts must be 4 sentences (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 pm

OOC: She's new, sorry.

Alice "Dream" Rae
"You are beautiful, I'll remind you one more time."

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) Tumblr_m926yjRN3B1rqxioso1_400

Alice walked into the Athena cabin, her jeans stained with mud from her trip to the forest. Along with her jeans she wore a white, quarter inch sleeved shirt, brown, cowboy-like boots, and a woolen white poncho. Her hair was wavy and curly, as usual. She saw Maddison, one of her friends, and that new girl with the firey red hair talking. "Hey Maddi." Alice was the only one who called Maddison that.

"Hey Dream. This is the other Faye." Maddison replied, gesturing to the new girl.

"Hi, I'm Alice. You can call me Dream." Alice introduced herself, extending her hand, which had a nice splatter of sap all over it. She gasped/squeaked. "Sorry, I've been out all morning." she explained to the girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
FayetheReaper

PostSubject: Re: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Faye looks up at the newcomer from her spot by the door. "Hello, Alice." She says, somewhat coldly, then turns her head to Maddison, her eyes lit up a little bit as if she was laughing.

"Maddi? Who on earth, heaven or the nine hells calls you MADDI?" Faye laughed, running her fingers through her hair to get some snarles out. "What time is it anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)   Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faye! Wait No, The Other One (Private to Faye, Moon can join if she wants!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: