Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: 'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel]   'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me
overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't
know
Oh
oh
You don't know you're
beautiful

'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel] Tumblr_m1y5g6jHgQ1r5ruse
Stephanie Danielle Casler
Daughter of Aphrodite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Danielle Casler sits on a blanket at the edge of the strawberry fields. She smiles lightly and puts a pair of sunglasses on her face. It was a nice day, and what a better way to spend it then sitting outside reading and listening to some music. She smiles lightly and takes her Iphone out of her pocket. She unlocks it and clicks on the music app. She scrolls through her playlist stopping on, Glad You Came, by The Wanted.

She smiles lightly and reaches into her bag and takes out her book. She opens it and starts reading. After a while of reading, she reaches into her bag once more. This time she pulls out a handful of Hersey Kisses. She unwraps a couple of them and pops them into her mouth. She then looks back at her book and countines to read as she eats her candy. She was reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It was a really good book and Stephanie was really enjoying it.

After a while she puts her book down and looks around slowly. She smiles lightly and focuses on the music. Now Payphone by Maroon 5 was playing. Over come with the sudden urge to sing, Stephanie starts to sing. "I'm at a payphone trying to call home, All of change I spent on you, Where have the times gone, baby its all wrong, Where are the plans we made for two?"she sings. She then smiles lightly and countines to sing. Hopefully no one would see his. That would be embarrasing, Stephanie didn't think she was that great of a singer.

She smiles lightly and tucks some of her hand behind her shoulder. She then looks around before laying back on her blanket. It was such a nice day out. Maybe later she'd go to the beach and swim. Or she'd go on a walk. She'd do something, she knew that, she just didn't know what. Right now though she is feeling the urge to talk with someone. Though it was unlikely that someone might come to the strawberry fields right now.
Back to top Go down

'The Sun goes down, the stars come out' [Private to Angel]
Page 1 of 1