Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hero's in the making!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hero's in the making! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm

I shrug. "My mom likes to make it hard, but I don't think that there should be complications in love-related stuff. I mean, why wouldn't it be easy? Especially for someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm

I smile."So you did like me..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:55 pm

I take Aaron's hand. "Kind of."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm

OK lovely birds, we have to fight our way through who's first?" i ask rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:57 pm

"I can be. And am I the only one who SOOOO didn't see that one coming?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm

I look back.Then forward again."Who knew a ife-threatening moment could turn into a romantic one..."I say,and I kiss her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

I give Aaron a hug and turn back to the others. "Emeli? You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

"I thought that you would know it Emeli..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:02 pm

"I don't pay attention to stuff like you and Trinity liking each other when we are in situations like this. But..." I say. "Now that I think about it... You sure you don't want to go first? Anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Well i so foresaw that but lets focus on the task at hand..." i say and my eyes go to the drakon the just released.

OOC: no one post killings, as a team
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

I sigh."Well...if noone else will,I will..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:06 pm

"Oh, Holy..." I trail off, not able to finish a sentence. I hug Aaron. "Don't die. I am going to try to do the same." "Oh gods! Oh my gods!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm

"Be careful. Please..."

OOC: sorry about the double post. D:
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm

I hug her back,and I kiss her on her cheek,again."I hope I wont..."I say,and walk towards the monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Clinging to Emeli's shoulder, I try not to cry. "He's going to make it. Isn't he?" I ask. "Of course he is. Don't worry, everything will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm

I draw my sword,and I go out.I start to barage in stabs and swings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm

I bite my lip. I can't run and help, I would die, and that would hurt Aaron... But those monsters might hurt him more...
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:13 pm

As I kill 1-by-1,one monster knocks me against the wall.I fall to my knees.They soon surround me,and I swing my sword rapidley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Unable to stand it anymore, I run to Aaron's aid. I start slashing, anything to keep him safe.

OOC: dude i just looked at ur signature and saw something next to aaron
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC;Sorry,forgot to put that away,she sabatoged him so,yeah,not no more...

BIC:"NO!"I yell."GET YOURSEF SAFE!"I yell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm

"I can't. I will be fine. Don't worry about me!" I wince as something slices my back, then whirl around and vaporize it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Sand washed in as a wave, and killed most monsters, the Drakon was still fending me off well but he got swept, away by my wave. "thats Good now go!!1" i yelled over the roars of the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm

"Showoff," I mutter under my breath. I smile, and kiss Aaron right on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm

my eyes widend.This is...amazingI think,and I kiss her passionatley.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm

I stood there as more monsters poured into the arena. the ground cracked, and a Wave shot out in a ring around me, " yes i am!!!" then a two more Dragons were put in the rink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's in the making!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next