Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hero's in the making!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Hero's in the making! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:08 pm

I finally manage to get over to the others, and sit down near Trinity and Aaron. "We're on a quest," I tell Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm

"I know..."I say,and I kiss Trinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm

I roll my eyes and glance at Donnie and Perry. Almost smiling, I return Aaron's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:13 pm

I hugged Trinity,just not getting enough of her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:15 pm

"Don't we have, like, a Titan that we're supposed to send to the Underworld???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm

My eyebrows perked. 'A quest? What's the prophecy, then?' I walked over to them, sitting down so I was facing them.

'A Titan? Wow. Mind if we join in? Sounds like you'll need all the help you can get--no offense intended.' I added. I joined the others, sitting on Donnie's lap.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:18 pm

"Yeah,but who said we coudnt kiss?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm

I turn to the new people. "Aaron here knows it... I think. And no offense taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm

'All right, Aaron.' I smile cheerfully, despite the grime (and, possibly, blood) covering Perry and I. 'What's the whole prophecy?'
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

"Haf-Bloods shall answer the call,fire,wind,the world must fall,It shall end good,including the groove."I say,holding Trinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

"I still don't understand that prophecy at all," I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

"I dont get it much either..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Sighing, I kiss Aaron on the cheek. "Well, we should probably start looking for this Hyperion guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

I tilted my head, pondering. 'Interesting.'

'You're just saying that because you don't know what the hell it could mean,' I retort.

'Shut up!' I hit Donnie on the leg lightly. 'I'm trying to think, dunderhead.'

'That's a new one. Is it a pet name for me?'

'Pssh! You wish.'

'You're so sweet, you might explode in a puff of sugar at any moment.'

'Don't you know it.' I sighed, chewing my lip. 'I wish I could understand it...'
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

"He would be located...near Olympus..."I say,and I kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm

"Then let's get moving!" I stand up, pulling Aaron and Emeli with me.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

I stand up,and hod her hand.

OOC:Im gonna make a topic@Olympus 4 dis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's in the making!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5