Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

making an entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith22

Wraith22

making an entrance Empty
PostSubject: making an entrance   making an entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Will was running for his life down a old road on long island, fumbling with a peice of paper with an adress scribbled on it. " Almost there," he said under his breath before he was cut off by a large explosion. Fire rained down around him, causing him to go into a mini panic. He hated fire. He turned around to see three huge giants chasing after him, throw balls of fire at him. His old greek history teacher called them Laistrygonian , giant man eating killing machines. Will looked infront of him and saw a large pine, with what looked like a snake on steriods, but that was the least of his worries, he just kept running. He was a few feet from the pine when fireball nearly met its mark, sending Will flying past the tree. In mid-air, he looked to se the giants stop and growl, like a wall held them back from chasing him. Will felt a stinging fealing on the back of his legs and back, most likely burns, but he was more focused on sticking his landing from his launch. He carfuly time a tuck and rolled to saftey, near what looked like a house from acreepy horror movie. He got up and looked arounds, and confused look on his face " hello?" he yelled. Only silence responded. He looked around and saw a large forest and heard faint voices. " maybe i can get some answers," he said putting the hood of his cloak over his head and sticking to the shadows of the trees.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

making an entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: making an entrance   making an entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 am

I walk through the forest with my knife out. We were playing Capture The Flag and I senced a presence I see a faint cloke and then I grab someone arm "What are you doing here?" I asked clearly annoyed
Back to top Go down

making an entrance
Page 1 of 1