Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MAKING FRINEDS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:15 am

I walked in the atremis cabin wanting to make a friend. i started hum a tune to my mother the godess atremis. sitting down on my bunk i thought on what happened around 5 minutes earlier.

coralie daughter of pan

ivy daughter of artemis flower
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 pm

i walk in and fall onto my bed. "hello. im desmia. who are you?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 pm

A girl walks in an lays down on a bed. "Hello im demisa. who are you?" she said "Ivy. Ivy Lee. I'm guessing you are 1 of my half sisters.Huh?"i say a lilttle nervese i stick out my hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 pm

shaking her hand i say, "yes. i am. i am desmia the first daughter of artemis in over three hundred years." i say proudly. "or so im told. "
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm

" Cool. i have no idea what number i am. all i know is mom claimed me. so are you going to join hunt?" i ask. i sigh. i pull out my mp3. " do you like bon jovi music?" i ask. I put the head phones in my ears. I smile, bon jovi always calms me down. I sit up fast. "does this place have dish network."i ask.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 pm

I rush inside the Artemis Cabin. Some of those Killer Ants were about to eat me!! After What I heard about Beckendorf, I never want to go in the forest again! I land face first on top of my bed, sighing. My voice is muffled because I am to lazy to get up from the bed. "What song is that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 am

some one comes in and asks "what song is that?" i look up a bit more comfitable. " It's my life album version by bon jovi. hi i'm Ivy. I know i dont look like 1 but i like it." i say.

coralie = pan
ivy = artemis
phobe = nike
ziva = hestia
ali = athena
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm

"um...i think it might." i walk over to the tv and turn it on. "nope" i turn off the tv. "comcast" i give a little chuckle. "im pretty sure you are my only sibling."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

" to bad i'll just have to wait untail i go home for Bones and NCIS." i say not to disapointed. i had a sister to be with after all.
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:01 pm

"um. comcast here isnt like what you would have at ur average house, this is olympus comcast, we have all your normal shows, and then about two or three thousand more."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

" what the- cool!" i say
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm

I lift my head off from the bed covers.
"Cool. I prefer Owl City." I say.
I pull out my blue ipod, and put the ear buds in my ears.
I turn on the music, then start rocking out.
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm

i laugh. "yeah. i totally forgot what its like to only have about 100 channels. im so used to this style of living
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm

i nod. " sweet. and uhh i never heard of owl city. then i like old music like bon jovi cidy lauper and tony basil ectra ecstra." i say
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm

i change the channel and as im channel surfing, i find one of my fave shows. "ooh! its last night's olympian idol. i missed last nights." then i turn to my friends. "you guys wanna watch olympian idol?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

" sure sounds cool. who are the contestants?" i say like i've been waching it since i was born. i sat in front of the tv.
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm

"well it is near the end of the season, but there is Theseus, Calypso, Sunshine, and Nicholas. Calypso is my favorite and has a high chance of winning, im kind of a lucky charm because every one of my favorite contestants for the last five years has won." i say proudly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm

i nod " i like her to i also pity her. she's usally stuck on her island." i say
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

"its not calypso daughter of atlas. i different. she is a civilian who can see thorough the mist. that is one of the reasons i like her a lot. she is up there versing all of the demi gods who can have their parents make them win. Nicholas is allianced with sunshine who are both kids of apollo. they could win becuase their dad risked so much for them to get this far."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 pm

" ohh. well let's hope she will win." i say
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 pm

luke desima and i wached it untail it was over. " hey i have to go. see you later." i say
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

i slip my hand into my trunk and pull out my ipod. "peace out!" i yell. then put the headphones into my ears and start rockin out.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 pm

i make a peace sighn with my fingers.
Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm

I walk in, hesitating, Im not normally shy, but... I had just learned that my mother, was Artimes, and a major goddess. I didnt know if I should be here, but it felt right, every other cabin was to noisy, to many people or no one at all. I stepped away from the cabin, walking to the forest. :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAKING FRINEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKING FRINEDS   MAKING FRINEDS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAKING FRINEDS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next