Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hero's in the making!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Hero's in the making! Empty
PostSubject: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:28 pm

I walk in.The Oracle made me blurt some oracle when I need to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm

"Emeli? Are you there? Aaron? Hello?" I can't see in the Labyrinth, it's too dark. I reach forward and accidentally poke Emeli. "Sorry," I whisper. "Trinity!" I say. I grab onto Trinity's hand and pull her along, keeping one hand on Aaron to avoid getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

I stride forward.Steam pours out of me."Half-Bloods shal answer the call,through wind,fire,the world must fall.In the end all will go smooth,exept the life of grove."I blurt out.That was the prophecy."Thats the prophecy."I say.I feel along the wall.I feel a opening.I inch forward."You guys there?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:46 pm

"Oh, I hate this place..." I mumble. "So dark... That prophecy scares me, too!" "Trinity. Stop being so..." I say, unable to think of a word that fits. "You!" "Sorry. I'll be quiet. Aaron, what do you make of that prophecy?" I whisper
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Get over it big baby, but really stuck with you guys... hey Emelie long time no see..." i said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

"The world will go through a great deppresion..."I say."One of us will die,but we will go to the isles of the blest."I say.I put out my hand,and I feel something scaly."Dracena!"I yell,and I draw my sword.I swing my sword randomly.I hit somethingand its gone.I put away my sword,and I continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:50 pm

I sniff, almost crying. "Kim, why are you so mean..." Trying to stop the sobs, I keep walking. "Oh, good job, K. You made her cry. But yeah, kind of not awful to see you, too," I smile at Kim, trying to make Trinity stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Because i have met only a few who are nice to me, And i think its..." my voice dies away as i feel footsteps hundreds of footsteps pound the floor. " Time to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell and dash forwards, hoping they follow.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

I walk down a hallway,seeing no light at all.I feel behind me,to see if everyone else is following me,then I find Emilis hand."Everyone else behind you?"I ask Emile.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:54 pm

I walk in. I was getting bored of the camp, and had nothing to do. I see people.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

I look with my perfect eye sight, " no we are all in front, but there is at least..." 654 telekins Charging us from behind. 655, my bad." i say and draw my sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

I scream in terror. It isn't light enough. "KIM! SLOW DOWN!" I yell. I turn around and see that Trinity fell. "You guys, help us!" I shriek and try to get up. I try to talk through my tears. "I'm going to get us all killed," I sob. "It will be all my fault..." "Don't say that!" I pull her up and drag her along, barely keeping up with the other two.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC;its dark,like real dark.

BIC:I glance around,loking for the scource of the footsteps.I see nothing.I see a small glint of light.I go to it,and there is a door.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

I decided to play with my bow, then start to hear some foutstep, then more. " aww dang!" I start running, ready to shoot an arrow. it was so dark, I couldn't see well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

I pull on Aaron's hand. "The telkhines, we can fight! We have to. They might follow us," I say. I draw my weapon, still afraid.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:00 pm

"Trinity,Emeli!"I yell,not knowing where ther are.I run back,and find them.I grab thier hands,and I run towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:00 pm

I shoot an arrow, and see it was a telkhines. " so that's what's in here."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

When we are at the door,I draw my weapon."Go in,now."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

"Aaron, is Kim with us?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

I blink."I dont know,just go in,there is light."I say.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

More and more telkhines. I would soon run out of arrow, same I stop to pick up some I shoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

With my heart heavy, I pull Trinity through the door.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

the first monster leaped out over them and charged me. Me? why me? my sand was already in a 4 foot long blade so i danced away and pelted him with White hot sand. The sand the formed and became marble pebbles, with razor sharp edges. More monsters were cut in half. " Hey now theres 651!"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I see arrows."Sorry,Jacob."I say,and I throw his bow,and arrows at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

"Aaron, I think I hear Kim out there. we have to go back!" I pull on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's in the making!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next