Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hero's in the making!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Hero's in the making! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

I got down, dodging some attack I couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

"Ill get him,Emiley,just get safe."I say,and I pull her back.I blink 5 times,and my eyes glow.It gave me some light.I drew my sword,and stabbed about 10 monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

I came through the door " i'm fine, go. go!" i yelled throwing more marble towards the monsters.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

I shoot an arrow, and it killed like 5 monster in one shoot. " nice!"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:11 pm

"I get thrown forward by a monster.I groan when I hit the wall.I grab a small jar.'Be handy."I say,and throw the jar at the monsters,it expodes,and the monsters are gone.I go in through the door.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm

" hum. I though I heard people." whatever, I told to myself after. I start getting my hourglass part to build it back all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I run with the other three. "We should make a right up at the next fork," I shout. "It just feels right."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I look around."Wheres Trinity?"I ask,following them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:15 pm

"I'm here, don't worry," I say. I hadn't realized I was being so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

I close my eyes for 10 seconds,and my eyes glow.This time I could see heat.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm

My hourglass was completed now, just when some other of those monster came back " great!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm

So what is this place?" then it dawned on me. The battle field. " Oh Carp this is the battle field where Percy battled for his life. We all have to do it!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:21 pm

I sigh. "This sucks." "Umm, hello! I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, it is way worse for me! I can't do this! I'm going to die!" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

WE all might, just might though." i said and tried to swallow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:23 pm

I pull out my bow. "We are ALL fighting together. Too bad for whoever doesn't like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm

"Now..." I take a few steps forward. "Coming?" I turn around.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Ah.. sure" i said and stepped forwards, my marble turning into white hot sand again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:42 pm

"That thing's awesome," I say. "Who's in charge here?!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:43 pm

"Can I be,pease?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:45 pm

"I guess so. We need to get through, though. Now. We still haven't found what we're looking for, and if we don't hurry..." I say quietly, "We're doomed for sure."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:46 pm

"None of my "Eye abilitys" are working right now."I say."And...Uh...Trinity,are you dating anyone?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:47 pm

"No, actually, I'm not. Why do you ask? Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh,no,no..."I say,quikley."This isnt the right time,but...woud you like to go out with me?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:49 pm

I smile. "Of course. I would love to!"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm

I blink."I never knew it would be that easy..."I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero's in the making!   Hero's in the making! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's in the making!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next