Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wake up in the morning feeling...

Go down 
+2
Zan
Inaniloquist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

(( Ahh, sorry, fixed. ))
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hey mon! It was encouragement!" I yell, storming over to the girl. "No need to be snotty about things. Just cause your a butch chick don't mean you gotta take it on me!" I yell at her, giving her a glare. She definitely smelt of something, and it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Rolling my eyes once more, I felt a pang of annoyance. I really wanted to punch this guy. Butch chick? Hey, I was a daughter of Ares but I was still a girl, and I wasn't too fond of being called butch or snotty. "Look, I would love to pummel you right now and put you in your place but I'm kind of training and I don't have time for moron satyrs who don't know how to 'encourage' others properly."

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

"When do you shave? Just wanted to know. You know, curious mon." I yell, drawing attention to me from the other Ares children. Probably wasn't the best idea, but I was stubborn. And, you kinda could see the hair if you looked at it the right angle...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:06 pm

As I watched my cabin-mates Suffer through all that work, I stood by the edge of the Benches, my arms crossed and a villianous grin spread across my face. It seems that the Cabin Leader was too busy to notice me doing nothing. As I spotted one camper fall down in pain, I laughed and make a rude comment to his pain. "My GRANDMA could do better than that!" I laugh, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:18 pm

ooc: Ah...should my Ares kid be here? xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

OOC: If you want.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 pm

I grumbled my displeasure of these work outs and such to myself, deciding it best not to voice my complainants. My arm muscles bulged to their full, unimpressive extent as I reached my tenth pushup. My black, shaggy hair hung in my face as I continued the work outs I was instructed to perform.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Frustrated by the constant interuptions to the training, Deimos stopped mid circuit.
"Seriously," he snarled at his unwanted audience, "It's 5:45. Don't you have better things to do at this time Goat Boy?"

"And you," Deimos whipped around pointing at his younger sister, fury crossing his face, "You gonna keep being a deadweight? If you don't want to do drills, you could at least, shut the hell up. You know what, never mind that. You're doing drills. Twice."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

ooc: I hope you don't mind, Inan xD I kinda stole your sprite idea.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC; I think they're adorable. I like Penelope, Kardel, Aurora, and Alcander.

My smile fades ad Deimos approaches me. I gave no response and crossed my arms. "I can do what I want." I say, slighly tipping my head. I gave a silly grin and trotted away over to the other side of the Arena, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 pm

"If you're not willing to put a full effort alongside your cabin mates," Deimos called from across the other end of the arena, "You don't deserve to sleep with alongside them either. I expect your stuff to be outta my cabin by lunchtime, or they're all going into the garbage."

"The rest of you," Deimos ordered, turning back towards the rest of his siblings glaring, "Your sister can't pull her own weight around here, so you're going to have to do her drills for her. Six more laps everyone!"

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 pm

I glared over at Leda with a look of contempt. I sighed and rose to my feet, doing the laps as I was instructed.
ooc: Thank you x3
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

I laugh and put my hands on my hips. "I don't need you're stupid cabin! Heck, I dont' even sleep in there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, look on the bright side, Valora... "No I swear, I don't think I've expressed how much I love you right now, Deimos." I drawled sarcastically before beginning to sprint some more laps. Well, at least I was working off that bag of chips I ate single-handedly yesterday. That was the bright side, I guess? Well, I needed to keep my figure, even though the things that the satyr had said earlier kind of stung.

"So, who wants to eat buckets of ice cream with a shovel and watch movies with me later?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

I glanced over at Valora a moment before turning my black gaze forward. "Anything is better than this," I answered with a sigh. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I ran my laps.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

I glare at the cabin leader, uttering one word before storming out of this place. "Racists!" Nerve of some people.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 am

Even I was done when he said six more laps and I walked up to him, "I'll go pack my stuff then won't I?" I said before leaving. Max said the same and also left, we weren't gonna do another six laps, I mean, we'd just done 5 laps even though we cheated alittle by using cartwheels and all we still did them and won.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm

I grin and do "The finger" pointing to Deimos. "I hate you, Deimos." I say with a grin. I laugh and push over a useless camper, walking away as he starts to scream at me.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am

Deimos watched as three of his siblings ran off. Some might say he pushed them too hard, but really... he didn't care if his siblings hated him. He needed them to be ready for anything. If they were too yellow to handle some laps, how could he even expect them to stand a chance against Kronos?

He watched his remaining campers finish up their drills, occaisionally yelling at them to speed up or something of that sort.
"Good job everyone," Deimos called out once the majority of them had finished, "Go eat some breakfast or take a shower or something."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:10 pm

"Hey, I won't stop until I get the 6 laps in! I C'mon, just 2 more minutes Deimos? Every second counts!" I whine, still doing the laps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:14 pm

About to go running off to the showers, I paused and looked back at Kayden. "Hey sis, I'll do laps with you too. Need the exercise. Deimos won't mind, I'm sure." I said, glancing at him before beginning to run. "You wanna race, Kay?" Having not counted the earlier race with Max and Dean, since they had done all the teamwork things, cartwheels, and had a head start at that.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

I smile and start sprinting, jumping over the roots over the track. "Thanks!" I shout, running ahead of her. There are 2 cons about being little. 1. You are more stealthy and faster. and 2. You can hide and fight easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm

"Huh. You're pretty fast." I said, speeding up and grinning. Even if she was supposed to be quicker, I still had longer legs. Keeping pace with her, I raised one of my eyebrows. Soon enough, the laps were finished. "See ya, Kay." I said, grinning and saluting before heading for the showers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up in the morning feeling...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3