Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wake Up In the Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Wake Up In the Morning Empty
PostSubject: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

It was early in the morning and I could not sleep. So, I brought my book and went down to the mess hall. I sat at the Athena table and started to read my book. I kept on reading as I bit my lip. I already knew what was going to happen because I'd read this book about 1,000 times. I continued to read as I felt a slight breeze blow. I felt content.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I felt a tug at my hands and followed the cord that linked me to my only scource of direction. The 80 pound Shepard tugging his weight around. Felling a slight chill I said in a whispery soft voice. "Were are we going Rust?" A whimper sounded in his neck and I followed him to were ever we were going. Sound my footfalls changed from wood to dirt to grass to stone then marble. I could tell now that I was in a open room. "Speak" I commanded softly. A loud peircing bark echoed through the room, listening closly I heard it was large and pretty much empty. Smiling I reconized it as the Mess Hall. Walking towards were the tables usely were I did not relize I was sitting on two seats down from someone.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I jumped when I heard a bark. I looked up and saw a girl sitting not to far away from where I was sitting. I decided to greet myself. I scooted just a tad closer, just in case I got growled at by the dog. I say, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Pursing my lips and turning towards the sound. "Hello?" She asked not sure she heard anything. Rustin sat and flopped on the ground his tail thumping the floor lazily. I ran a hand through my painfully long white hair. I wish I could see it. I wish I knew what any of this looked like.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 am

I repeated myself, "Hello. My name is Elizabeth Smart. What's your name?" I held out my hand for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Wake Up In the Morning 12282112

C E C I L L I A A D O N A M O R R IS
"Someday I won't care."

I gave a small sloppy grin and held out my own hand nowhere near hers for her to shake. "Hey. I'm Cecilla Morris". Sitting up Rustin walked off to nowhere really but in call distance and CAM gave a tilt of her head wondering were he went.

"Someday you will. "

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29743550
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I shook her hand. I say, "Nice to meat you. I'm a daughter of Athena. Who are you a daughter of?" I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Dropping her hand, Cecillia face gained a all to familar smirk that all her siblings possessed. "Hermes" She said with a blank sightless stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up In the Morning   Wake Up In the Morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake Up In the Morning
Page 1 of 1