Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wake up in the morning feeling...

Go down 
+2
Zan
Inaniloquist
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Wake up in the morning feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Five thirty in the morning, Deimos loudly burst out of his room into the general Ares cabin, decked in traditional greek battle gear, with the additional bonus of pants.
Although he wasn't a spear and shield kind of guy, he had to admit they were pretty impressive looking things, and bashing them against the floor did get people's attention. "Hey kids!" He bellowed, his loud voice painfully invading the sleep of his siblings, "Wake up and get dressed. We got some drills to run."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm

I was already up when Deimos loudly yelled for some drills to be made. I was going to have to try with a shattered leg. "Dean is sooo dead." I grumbled. I swung my good leg over the side of my bed and moaned when the bad leg swung over. I picked up my crutches and hobbled to my dresser.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm

I was already slicing up dummies outside the cabin when I heard Deimos yell and I walked inside with my sword in my hand.

-Dean.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 pm

I pulled on a shirt and whatnot then I turned around and grabbed my bow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 pm

I walked to Deimos and stood in front of him. I sighed, bored.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:13 pm

I hobbled over and waited for my siblings to began beating on me, the gimp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Rude awakening. Rude awakening to the harsh sound of a loud voice, nonetheless. With the irritating clarity and volume that just waking up made everything sound. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and straightened my orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. After making sure my clothes were proper, I lifted my eyes and glared at Deimos, interrupting my sleep like that, who did he think he was? Of course, big shot cabin leader. Thought he could boss us around. I scowled and stood up before strutting over to him, crossing my arms and leaning against a post of the nearest bunk when I got there.

"Fricken' five in the morning, just woke up, you think I'll be at my best then?" I said under my breath, narrowing my eyes at him, not used to saying we. It was always I.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 pm

"Come on Valora," I sighed, "We are one of the few daughters of Ares and we need to show these boys how to do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I stared blankly at my half-sister. What was her name again? Danica? No. Samantha? Not quite. I thought about this for a while before remembering that it was Jessica. "Right." Having said that, I nodded once quickly before turning the other way. It was well known by other campers that I didn't talk much.

Then I noticed she had crutches. "What happened to your leg?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm

I heard Valora ask Jessica about her leg and I shouted, "Sorry about your leg Smurf, just don't jump on my back!" I chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I cussed out smiley loudly and answered Valora, "Dean shattered my leg."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I attacked a dummy again out of boredom waiting for Deimos.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 pm

"Woah, woah, woah. Kid. What in hades do you think you're doing?" Deimos glared at the girl with the broken leg. Name started with a J... Jennifer? Jessica? One of them two, "You wanna break your other leg too? You ain't doing any drills."
"The rest of ya!" He barked sharply, looking at his siblings sternly in the eyes, "In your battle gear. That means full armour. We're gonna start out with some laps."

They'd hate him now, he thought, but when that battle comes around, damn these kids would be glad he was their cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

"I can still hit my target." I balanced my self on one leg and shot a coke bottle out off the Hermes cabin steps with my crossbow. "I don't really do melee."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

I dressed in seconds and stepped out. I trained my skills everyday in the Arena, I wanted a break especially at five in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Laps in the morning in armor. Could be worse. I walked over to the largest closet in the room, the armor closet, and pulled out my own, personalized set of Greek armor. Pretty normal except that it was lined with gold and silver and had some symbols in various places. I put them on swiftly and left my hair down, as I always did, and walked over to the drawer and few boxes by my bunk.

I rummaged through them for a few moments and bit my lower lip unconsciously before finding what I was looking for. Laughing triumphantly mentally, I slipped on the few steel wristbands and then walked back to Deimos. "How many laps?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I muttered something unintelligently in Italian and then hobbled to my bed to look for my arm bow. I found it under my bed. I also got my metal leg brace which allowed me to walk slightly normal. "See I can train with this." I pointed to my brace.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am

'That's great kid, but did I ask you if you could shoot a cross bow?" Deimos responded to the girl offhandedly. Even shooting a crossbow was an unintelligent idea for a girl with a broken leg. After all, you needed two hands to use one, and if your hands are occupied, how in hades were you going to support yourself? On a broken leg?
It wasn't like cross bows didn't have recoil either.

He'd rather his sister miss out on training than hurt herself more.

"The rest of you, we're goin' to the race track," His eyes met Valora's for a second as he briefly looked over his siblings, "Three laps then we do the percival circuit."
Deimos looked around matter of factly, as though he expected his cabin members to know what a percival circuit was.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:14 am

"Deimos, don't use big words with them," I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 am

"Best you don't try, Jessica." I said, glancing at her before jogging to the entrance of the cabin. She was pretty mature for a nine year old, but she had to figure out what was best for body, and for now, that would be not training until her leg was fully healed and she was back in tip-top shape. Then I paused.

What was a percival circuit again? Something to do with running, I assumed. Maybe it was a fancy word for an obstacle course or one of those leaping things? Ah well, I guess I would figure it out. Silent sufferer? Nah, I'm just not one for speaking. My eyes gleamed mischievously for a minute as I looked back at my siblings. "I'll race ya. Anyone at all. Except for Jessica, because that would be mean." I was pretty confident that I would win or at least tie with any of them. Running was one of the few things I was good at.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"Shoot I used to be able to outrun any of the children older and younger than me in my village back in Sicily." I said remembering the village times only a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 pm

"Great kid. But you can't run right now. Go wild when the cast comes off." Deimos ran after the rest of his siblings. After all, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't train as well.
He heard his sister Valora challenging everyone to a race and laughed silently in his head. It was nice to see his siblings getting along like this. He himself wasn't too big on the idea of racing. Sure, he was fit, but he's wasn't really running fit. More like... upper body plus reaction time fit.
Were it another competition, maybe.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 pm

We accepted the challenge, we'd been the quickest in our region in England with football and all. We wore light armours made out of leather. Just random pants covered over with leather and metal and then any shirt with and X formed out of leather to hold more weapons. "Bring it on!" we said before speeding away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 pm

"Hey! Haven't you ever raced before? You're supposed start at the same time as your competitor, otherwise it isn't legit." I protested before running after them. Whatever. I guess I would let it go this one time. Catching up to them, I grinned and help up my little finger. "You have to promise you won't do any of that weird teamwork thing, 'cause that's cheating!"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

We laughed as Dean jumped on my shoulders and pushed off landing 1 meter again and then I sped up even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up in the morning feeling...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next