Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wake up in the morning feeling...

Go down 
+2
Zan
Inaniloquist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 pm

I scowled and ran even faster. They were starting to annoy me now. "Deimos, c'mon team up with me. We can beat them!" I said, gesturing wildly for my half-brother to speed up. "Jump on my hands and I'll give you a boost then do a few cartwheels in the air or something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:53 pm

This'll Be Hilarious I thought to myself watching the Ares Kids running on the Track "Hi-friggin-larious" i said starting to use my powers making trippy vines appear on the track How many can stay running while this is up?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 pm

We saw the vines and did flips and cartwheel whilst running making us even quicker. I got on Dean's shoulders and pushed of high into the air landing a meter in front of hi and ran again.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Deimos watched as his agile younger brothers did some weird aerial circus routine. Kind of weird.
They had best be careful, if they continued like that, there was a good change they would tire out before they would even finish their laps.

Valora called out to him, asking him to team up in a race. "Stupid!" He called out, breathing heavily, "If you can still talk like that, you're not..." Deimos paused for a bit, to catch his breath for a second, a hard task to do mid run, "You're not putting in... your maximum effort." Deimos barely noticed as a vine wrapped around his ankle, tripping him.
He rolled off on my shoulder, reducing the impact and pushed himself off the ground, continuing to run. Still... he looked around the field warily, untill he caught sight of a young girl on the circuit's island.

OOC;; The percival circuit, by the way... is a circuit that helps train your stamina and strength. You're supposed to do it after some serious aerobic excercise, like running or doing stairs, so that you're really tired, but even if you don't do those things before hand, it's still pretty tough to do.
HOW TO DO THE PERCIVAL CIRCUIT (by Inan)
1. Push ups x10
2. Burpees x 10
3. V-ups x 10
4. Leg cycles x 10
5. Abdominal crunches x 10

You have to do all of those as fast as possible while keeping up with good form (that means you have to do push ups with a 90 degree arm angle, burpees with fully extended arms... etc.)
IT'S REALLY HARD. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO DO IT RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Used to do those In Gym made around 3 Minutes for me >.>
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Did you just have to do them on repeat?
We got timed...
I think our grade record is like 45 seconds or something?

(P.S. CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:22 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I Just Realized Lol You Should Vote On Jakes New Character Topic In Chat you May Get a New Recruit Lol :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

"Crystal Leaf, what do you think you're doing?" I asked as sternly as I could to my half-sister, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at her.

"Maximum effort-schmaximum effort." I said, jogging up beside him. "You alright though?" I asked, tripping on a vine myself but managing to keep on my feet. Keeping my eyes on the ground for the most part to make sure I didn't fall, I held out my arms and started to skip and twirl around, deciding to get some fun out of training. I got kind of dizzy though, looking at the ground and all, so my eyes flickered up every so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

"Amusing Myself and Watching the Ares kids Attempt To Work out you know the usual for me, You?" I say Laughing watching the Ares kids trip and try to stay focused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

"I see." I said thoughtfully, looking in the direction she was for a moment. Then I shook my head. "Are they okay with this?" I asked before thinking better of it and jogging up the Deimos. "Hey man, you okay with the vines or do you want me to get rid of them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

"Oh no no" i said Trailing a vine up Felix's Back and wrapping it around his mouth pulling him back "You don't get to ruin my fun." i said Matter-O-Factly
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am

Deimos groaned as he watched his siblings do a strage array of aerial acrobatics and ballet-esque moves. If they were going to goof off like that, there was no way they'd be able to improve. Training took effort. It wasn't supposed to be "fun".

Two voices called out to him, one he recognized as being his sister's, the other was an unfamiliar guy's voice. "I'm fine," Deimos said quietly. He wasn't sure if the guy could even hear him or not, but whatever, when you put in a lot of physical effort into something, it was hard to talk, "The vines are fine... good.... obstacle course."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am

I made a cartwheel and a flip to avoid some vines and ran again having to duck to miss a vine, Dean was running alittle ahead of me.

OMG mini post XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Eyes flashing a little bit, I willed the vine the retract and my gaze flickered to Deimos so I could nod. Grinning and saluting to him, I jogged up to Crystal Leaf and ruffled her hair. "You are so lucky that they're okay with it." I said before chuckling and walking away.

Since Deimos seemed to be unhappy with the only 50% effort I was putting into training, I slowed down for a moment to take a few deep breaths before bounding off. We had already done about one lap so two more and I would be all set.

Breathing a little harder now, I leaped over some vines and stumbled a bit, having not seen a particular sneaky vine, before regaining composure. I finished in a few minutes, grumbled about the stupid plants and jogging in place for a little bit. "Deimos, what did you say we had to do again? Trivial Pursuit?" A board game after running three laps, kind of strange training but whatever, I wouldn't question it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

OOC: Crystal is 17 LMAO

BIC:
"είσαι πόνος" I Said as Felix walked away "είσαι πόνος..."

*You Are a Pain
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

"No... you moron." Deimos slowed down slightly, catching his break and keeping pace with Valora, "The Percival Circuit." He sidestepped slightly in order to avoid a small vine that was sneaking to grab him around the leg.
"You know... Pushups, burpees, V-ups, leg cycles and then abdominal crunches... times ten each time."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

We were doing cartwheel and all still to avoid the vines. We passed the finish and waited for Valora to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm

"Alright then." I said, hopping down immediately and starting to do some push-ups. I. Hate. Push-ups. I gritted my teeth. "You suck, Deimos, I hope you know that." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Deimos fell to the ground beside Valora and began doing push ups as well. "Love you too sis," he grunted, already tired from having run beforehand, "Less talk... more effort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

Second push-up. Exhaling, I lifted my head to glare at Deimos some more but I got kind of dizzy so I dropped it again. Never mind what I said before, this sucked. Sucked hard. "R.. Rem-ah.. Re-meend m-..." OW, was it supposed to hurt this much? Made me wonder how athletes did it so much. "Me. Wha-. Why I don'.. t.. Keell y-ou... Wh-wheel, you're... sleeping?"

Third push-up. Taking deep breaths, I groaned and continued.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 am

I hobbled over to watch my siblings knowing that in a little over six months I'd get the hell run outta me. I bit back my giggles watching Valora muttering about killing Deimos in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 am

"...Try..... me..." Nearing the end of his tenth push up, Deimos pushed himself off the ground and started doing burpees.
Now not only were his arms searing in pain, but his legs as well. But it was worth it for the future positive effects.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 pm

I walked to the track where they were running, my hair half dreadlocks half shag, as if I had gotten half way through my hair when I had to leave. Seeing the Ares children run around and do exercises, I start to mimic them. This would just lead to half push ups,and sit ups instead of those odd abs things they were doing. Ah, meh, I was fit enough I reassured myself mentally. I didn't need them. So, once I was halfway done the pull exercise I got up and cheering on the Ares kids.

"Come on mon!! I saw a Juniper tree who could do better then that! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of ELDER BERRIES!" I yell in my Jamaican accent. Maybe I shouldn't of let that last comment out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Just about to start burpees when I heard a string of slander directed at out cabin. Some satyr punk thought he of all people could insult my cabin? Rolling my eyes, I decided to ignore him and continue burpees. Burpees weren't that bad, I just really hated push ups. "Your face is a hamster, an ugly hamster at that, and it smells like elder berries. That is double, so you can't really talk!" I grunted, not caring if he heard or not.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm

OOC: He's a Satyr ;[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up in the morning feeling...   Wake up in the morning feeling... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up in the morning feeling...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next