Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} Empty
PostSubject: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Katherine felt like she was lying on something soft... a bed perhaps? She smelled the scent of... antiseptics? Where was she? She had no clue. She remembered passing out after fighting a son of Zeus... and then she lost control of her powers and ended up - here. She tried to think of the possible places she was in. A cabin? A hospital? The infirmary? Yes, that was it. The infirmary.

She felt like opening her eyes, but she couldn't. She felt like moving, but she was too weak. What could do? All she could do was think. It was as if her mind had lost connection with her body. She couldn't move at all. She was breathing, but that was it. She couldn't even move a finger.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} 00215-206x300

I ran into the infirmary, first thing in the morning. It was only five minutes before that I had heard what happened to my girlfriend, Katherine. I went over to the severe injury wing of the infirmary, and saw Katherine at the opposite end of the room. I dashed over there, and looked at her. She didn't have her eyes opened and the only movement I could detect was her breathing, so I assumed she was asleep. It wasn't like me to cry, and I never did, but I tell you, the pain in my chest was pretty huge.

I took a seat next to her sickbed and put her hand in mine, spotting a bloodied bandage on her thigh. I took in a sharp breath, and looked around for Apollo kids, but it was three in the morning.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Katherine felt a hand touch hers, she tried to move her fingers. They moved a bit. She felt like smiling- she couldn't. She tried to remember things, but she couldn't remember them well enough. Everything was a blur. She recognised faces, but they didn't seem like anything to her.

She felt like asking questions, but she couldn't gather enough energy to. This annoyed her to no end. She wanted her answers, and she would get them. As soon as I wake up... she thought to herself. As soon as I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 pm

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} 00215-206x300

I looked down at our hands, feeling her fingers move. I gripped her hand tighter, now feeling more confident that she was becoming more conscious by the moment. I waited for what seemed like hours to come. I sat there as the morning light began to flow through the window, and I felt more tired than ever.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Katherine finally felt the sun in her face. She had started to regain control over her whole body. All except for her left leg. The place where she had been stabbed. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing the bright light coming from the window. She saw David beside her, she smiled. How long had he been there? It seemed as if he were really tired.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

I looked down lazily, and my eyes met hers. Open. I tried not to show shock or panic. I quickly touched my hand to her forehead and felt for a fever. "Are you okay??" I asked, but I thought the answer was obvious. I reached over to a tray and grabbed a couple ambrosia cubes. "Here," I said, handing them to her. "How long have you been here? I hope I'm not late," I said, quicker than I meant to.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Katherine took the ambrosia and smiled at him. "Thanks. I'm fine. It'll heal." She assured him. "I've been here for a few hours." she replied. She tried moving her leg, but when she moved it only a bit, pain seared through her leg. She bit her lip, trying to hide the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"I would keep that leg still if I was you," I told her. I took her arms carefully and helped her to sit up, positioning her pillow more comfortably. I kissed her cheek lightly. "So do you know what exactly happened? Who do I need to send to my pop?" I said, jokingly, but with a painfully serious facial expression.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Katherine looked into his eyes. It hurt her to see that he was scared about her. "It's nothing. A son of Zeus decided to be arrogant and I just got caught up in it." She told him simply. She looked at the enlarging red spot on the bandage.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 pm

A sharp twist pulled at my stomach. A son of Zeus? Okay, Son of Zeus beat up my girlfriend, daughter of Poseidon. My face felt hot. Well, let's just see how he does against a son of Hades. I cleared my throat. "I want to meet this...guy," I said, coming up with no better word.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Katherine frowned. "No. You aren't harming him in any way. Nor are you fighting him." I stated strongly. Truth to be told, I was scared. His split personality was ruthless. It was willing to kill me. I wouldn't let David near him. I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"Look, I'm not letting him off easy if he hurt you like this," I replied, sternly. "And, just cause I want to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone doesn't mean I have to fight him," I said, referencing my skeletal warriors. Hopefully, she would just think that I wouldn't fight him altogether.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Katherine looked around, trying to avoid eye contact with him. "No. He's ruthless and won't hesitate to kill you. I don't want to take any chances." I tell him softly, finally looking into his eyes. I knew that my eyes showed that I was scared for him, it hopefully would keep him from confronting this son of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

I hesitated before deciding that I would confront this guy without Katherine. "Alright," I lied. "I won't. How bad is the wound?" I asked, desperate to change the subject. I knew that if she questioned me more about trying to meet this guy, I would break and not be able to go.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Katherine looked at the wound in distaste. "It's going to leave a scar..." she trailed off. She left out the part where the 'doctor' said that she may end up with a temporaily disabled leg. She didn't want to worry David. He already had enough on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Scars weren't all that bad. People at camp half blood had scars all the time. I nodded. "Okay. That doesn't sound too bad, right? How long until they fix it up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Katherine recalled the Apollo kid saying that it was going to be two weeks or so. "Two weeks." She said softly, repeating her thoughts out loud. She didn't know about her leg though. It seemed as if she would have a bit of trouble walking.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 pm

I frowned. "Well," I said, trying to form my own sentence. "I will visit you everyday for two weeks then," I replied simply, holding her hand in mine. It might be a bother, but she was my girlfriend and I wanted to be there.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Katherine smiled. "You don't have to." she said softly. She felt his hand in hers and felt comforted by it. He had that affect on her. He always made her feel giddy and he just made her heart flutter when they were together.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 pm

I smiled. "Don't worry. I want to. I will even bring you food and stuff," I said. Thinking about it, I was actually pretty hungry then, but I ignored it. I looked up as an Apollo camper came to work with her leg. I stood up, giving him some room, but stayed at her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}   I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I remember passing out after fighting with another... now I wake up WHERE? {Brenny}
Page 1 of 1