Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Feeling... (Private to Bre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Feeling... (Private to Bre) Empty
PostSubject: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Don't Question my Heart...

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

A Feeling... (Private to Bre) 2bb9443bfa

I rode down the street on my motorcycle until the hill that goes to Camp Half-Blood. I looked up, oh how I wish to go into the hallow halls of the Camp. I looked for a while and took off my sunglasses. At the time I was wearing a bomber jacket, a t-shirt, and jeans. I have been going around America for the past year, and when I finally reached Camp Half-Blood... They don't let me in. I traveled for four years to get here.. and yet I couldn't.
"Damn it," I said.. trying to feel the pleasure pf being here. I sat back on my motorcycle and just watched. I pulled a soda out of my back pack and started to take sips. I can't believe it, now I have to wonder through America, trying to find any place I can call home. I can't call anything home anymore.

Don't Question the Fire That Burns Inside...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm

A Feeling... (Private to Bre) Emma_watson585

Zia Merwood

Zia sat perched on a branch of Thalia's pine tree, her intense, blue gaze staring out over the horizon of Long Island Sound. Her curly, dirty blonde hair was carried by the afternoon's soft breeze. She didn't understand why she was here; skipping out on her training. In all honesty, the teenager had developed a sense of loneliness. Being alone in the arena every minute of the day became dull, and Zia prayed that she would have even the slightest luck that someone would pass by and talk to her. Maybe, just maybe, she'd have a bit of luck today.

The sound of a motorcycle's roar met the demigod's ears. She looked down at the streets, noticing a boy parked before the gates of Camp Half-Blood. A new camper? An old timer? Zia didn't know, but nevertheless, she was bad with introductions. She always made sure she was cold and mysterious at a first glance, but never exactly knew why she wanted something like that. Especially with her becoming lonely, it didn't make sense to keep up with the act. Was it because she still was unclaimed, and her training was getting to her head? Did she really want her father's approval that bad?

"Uh, hello," she called, hoping the boy would hear her greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I waved back. She was so lucky to be in the camp. I just wanted to be there. I had everything needed to be there. Power, Strength, Fighting Skills, a greek mythology parent, oh I just wanted to be there... I just wanted that. I wonder... could she help me? No.. no she couldn't. I looked around, I remember fighting several monsters here. It would work so well. I could become a hero. I could save everyone and they would have to let me in... right? I think so...

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 pm

"So, uh, are you new?" Zia felt uneasy. Socializing wasn't her specialty, and she never was great at making friends, either. Other than that, it had been a long time since she even attempted to. "Or are you, y'know, an old timer?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I looked at the girl. Innocent. Very. I surveyed her closely, I have come to known the features of most Half-Bloods. A big three maybe, possibly a Titan. Most likely Zeus. For the life of me, I will never understand why they let Demi-Titan's into Camp Half-Blood, but when they encounter me, a Demi-Gigantes. They call me a monster and do not let me in. Some messed up world we live in, eh?
"No.. Camp Half-Blood won't let me in... because I am a Demi-Gigantes. They think I am a monster, but I am not. Only an individual can let me in. Only then well I be able to live in Camp Half-Blood," I said to her, but I was looking at the gates of Camp Half-Blood.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

Zia nodded her head, heeding the boy's words; her head averted from his gaze. "Oh," she said softly. She understood how he felt. She herself was still unclaimed, and she's been trying to recieve approval from her father for six years now. Though, unlike her problem, this boy wasn't allowed in camp for who he was. "Well . . . if it makes you feel any better . . . I'm still unclaimed. I know what you're going through, uh, sort of." Why was she being so caring? Didn't she usually make herself look cold at introductions? Was the act waring down on her?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I smiled at the girl. She had no idea what I have been going through for the past year, I have been homeless for one, I only have a motorccle and two pairs of clothes, thank god I can, every once in a while, take a shower and do laundry. although, that's once in a long time. She has had a home, had showers, food, love, and a life to be proud of. Me? I have nothing, no one, barely any food, and on top of that, I have no memory of my life.
"Kid, you have it a lot better than I do. I'm the son of Antaios, the Gigantess that cannot die unless he is suspended in the air. I'm an outcast... always coming in last... no one owes me anything... On top of that, you have a home... I wish I could say the same,"

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 am

"Oh, well, maybe." Zia studied the boy, her eyes focusing themselves on his feature. "Well, I'm Zia Merwood," she introduced herself. "Uh, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"My name is Dante Griffin, pleased to meet you as well Zia," I said, studying her. I wonder, if by the end of this talk she could let me into Camp Half-Blood, is so I will have to hug her so much that she pops. Technically I am her great uncle. A little weird to think about it that way, but nevertheless.
"Think you could get me inside Camp Half-Blood?" I said half-heartedly, looking at my forearm pads... very intimidating forearm pads...

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 am

Zia's head jerked at the question. Let him inside of camp? Didn't he say that Mr. D and Chiron think that he is too powerful to cross the gates? If they ever found out she let Dante in . . . they might just kick her out, and then she'll never find a way to get claimed; her training would flunk, and her father would never take note of her. There was so much to consider! "I . . . I don't know," she said with uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"I knew that was going to be your answer, it's everyone's answer," I said, and then took my keys out of the ignition. The motorcycle reverted back to a wallet which I plopped inside of my pocket. I cracked my knuckles.
"Because they dn't have the guts to actually do anything about it," I said looking at the gates again.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 am

Zia took great offense to Dante's comment. Her? Have no guts? Impossible. In an instant, the demigod stood up on the branch of the tree, and drew her celestial bronze sword; pointing it at his chest, which was meters away from her current position. "Me? Have no guts? Believe me, if you had guts you would have crossed the borders no matter what the cost. Camp is what you want, yes? Then why don't you prove it!" Maybe her challenge was a bit extreme, but her anger was taking hold of her. She could usually be more powerful in this state, but also more vulnerable. It depended on how well she fought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"You do know the barrier doesn't allow me to go into Camp Half-Blood right? It makes me seem like I just ran into a wall," I said and to prove my point I touched the barrier with one hand, sending ripples in the air all around me. I pushed hard and it just felt like I was pushing on a wall. Except, I am strong enough to push a wall down... Just not this one. I walked back.
"See? That's why I need access from a resident of Camp Half-Blood to come and allow me to go through the gates.. but no one does, because they are afraid they're gonna get in trouble," I said. Which was the truth... sadly. Even Demi-God's have fear sometimes... this is one of those times.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

Zia shook her head. Her hot headedness had clearly taken the best of her, and prevented her from remembering the obvious. She lowered her sword, and placed it back into it's sheath. "Fine, I'll let you in. Just don't go telling everyone that 'oh, Zia Merwood let me inside!'" The teenager opened the gates, allowing him to pass through.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I looked at her skeptically. I pressed my forearm pad and my spear sprung out of it. I grabbed it in the air and looked through the gates, trying to see if there are some campers out to get me... I couldn't see any.. but you never know, I could be fighting Ares kids who have been shadowed by Nyx kids. Happened once before. I looked at her, surveying her.
"Not a trap?" I asked, still holding my spear in an attack position. I can't risk anything.

Last edited by Sampson the Guitar Lord on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 am

Zia shook her head. "Wherever I go, I'm almost always alone. No one's going to try and kill you. It's not a trap."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I put my fingers on each tip of the spear and pressed down. The spear turned into a small cylinder that I fit into my forearm pad. I can't believe it. After a year of searching.. I have finally found my home. I looked at the gates with wide eyes. In anticipation, I slung my duffle bag over my shoulder and gave Zia a huge hug. I broke away while kneeling down and holding her shoulders.
"Thank you so much. You have made a friend, I won't forget you. I hope you find out who your father or mother is soon Zia," I said and hugged her again before walking into Camp Half-Blood... to start my new life... to have a family. A tear of joy rolled down my face as I wiped it off and then continued to smile as I walked down the pathway to the main courtyard of Camp Half-Blood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Feeling... (Private to Bre)   A Feeling... (Private to Bre) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Feeling... (Private to Bre)
Page 1 of 1