Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Feeling Just Peachy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Feeling Just Peachy Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Ace Ashfield

Shuffling his feet, Ace shook the snow out of his hair and shoved his hands in his pockets. Winter. Not his favourite season. Then again, he didn't really have a favourite season so it didn't really matter what time of year it was. Summer was too hot, winter was too cold, and he didn't know what the heck was happening in fall and spring. Everything just sucked.

Or maybe he was just feeling cynical today. Running a hand through his messy hair and finding it full of snowflake once again, he groaned and just decided to leave them be. Instead, he took her scarf off and immediately shuddered at the stinging cold that assaulted his neck. He quickly wound his scarf back around his neck and lowered his face to look down at his feet in an effort to shield his face from the wind. Why was he even outside?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Colbrianna Jayde Fiser.
"I smile when I'm guilty"

Colby had her hand stuffed in her pockets as she walked through the Carnival she had ended up by the Merry-Go-Round somehow and has she stared at the large mechine she actually felt the erge to go ride it. She noticed a very glumy figure off to the side however and had a feeling she knew just who it was.

Walking towards the figure she brushed snow off of her shoulders and a small grin apperred on her pale face has her suspicions were confirmed. She walked very quickly also not even making a sound at all and once she was close enough she jumped up to him wrapping her arms around his neck, if she was so small and light she might of been able to tackle him down but she just hugged him breifly. "Hey Ashfield." Her white teeth shown from her pink lips from the large smile that covered her face. As she let go of him.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41420701
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Ace Ashfield

Oh gods, someone's hugging me. I am clearly not a huggable person. Prepared to turn around and roar something unintelligible and ferocious at then, Ace paused when he heard the person's face and immediately broke into a grin. He turned around when she let go and immediately gathered her into a proper bear hug. "Hey to you too, Fiser." He greeted back before taking a step back and ruffling his hair. Glancing over his shoulder at the winding down Merry-Go-Round, he turned back and jerked a thumb in the direction of the ride.

"Okay, I know it's probably for the young'uns but I am young at heart." He said, tilting his head and smiled before hopping the railing and leaping onto the platform. He walked around the Merry-Go-Round and scanned the seats before sitting down at a bench and then looking back to see if Colby had followed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Colbrianna Jayde Fiser.

Colby giggled as Ace turned around and bear hugged her, when he set her down she smiled. When he suggested they ride the Merry-Go-Round she nodded and ran after him, nimbly jumping the fence and landing gently on her feet, the winter energy was amazing.

As she neared the paltform she ran with rotation and grabbed a pole to hoist her self up without losing balance. She found where Ace was sitting and sat on one of the reindeer, sitting backwards with her hands grasping the back of the saddle to keep herself study. "How've you been big guy?" She smirked and with the way her eyes were alight and her energy bubbled you could safely assume she'd be causing trouble.

Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 am

Ace Ashfield

Looking down at the rather majestic looking snow leopard that he was seated on, Ace immediately called out, "Mine is more impressive than yours!" and laughed. He considered her question for a moment and wrapped his hand around the pole connecting the polar bear to the rest of the ride. "I've been alright, same ol', same ol', I guess. And yourself?" He replied.

Looking around them at the rest of the ride, he frowned at how mostly deserted it was. He had seen a few other stragglers some other days but it was pretty much just Colby and himself today. "The young'uns just don't appreciate the joys of a merry-go-round." He commented, same old scowl momentarily taking over his face. He broke into a smile again shortly after. "Guess I can't blame them though. The merry-go-round's not exactly the most thrilling and exciting ride there is..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Colbrianna Jayde Fiser.

"I've been fine, iv'e been trying to stay out of trouble" She scrunched her nose, "Though with a few drawbacks to blackmail." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Please, My reindeer is so much cooler then yours."

She shrugged. "It's a classic, though I would expect more from demigod enginneers, if for kids they're should be more then this. However if you crave alittle thrill we could always just take a drive 'round for awhile." she joked knowing some people even feared her drive, but she thought that was irrantional.

Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Ace Ashfield

"Must've been hard." Ace said, grinning at her. He then scoffed and patted his leopard on the back. "Excuse me? My snow leopard could beat your reindeer up in three seconds flat. One swipe and it's toast." He shot back.

Ace rolled his shoulders. "Well, they did built this all on their own along with several other things in the festival without machines and stuff, pretty impressive for a group of teenagers, I must say." He replied, and then smiled. "No, I'm fine with no thrill if it means I get to keep my life." He said, laughing. "Do you even have a license?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

(( Sorry about the delay! ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

Colbrianna Jayde Fiser.

A gleam shown in her tree green eyes"Why do I feel like you think I'm a troublemaker?" She asked with sarcastic tone waving a hand as if to say whatever she continued "That doesn't matter. You nor your overgrown kitten could've ever catch us." She stood up and held her balance with the pole.

she gave a half nod. . "True. It is impressive" her eyes widened slightly "Hey! I'm a good driver, I haven't wrecked. Just had some... scares" she mumbled the last part showing a small bit of embarrassment. However it was replaced when she glared down at her feet however she hummed a slow yes. "But it was a pain getting it I had to go deathly slow then I always got caught by Finch." She laughed now "Mmmm. He recognized me but not completely." She looked up at Ace expecting ethier to be scolded or just questioned forward.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Feeling Just Peachy   [Private] Feeling Just Peachy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Feeling Just Peachy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: