Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hera Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
+2
moon
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hera Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Hera Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Hera cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with the omega symbol carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Hera Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Hera cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY
Hera Cabin Ballot Box Alissaz
who says? Who says you’re not perfect
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT WORTH IT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alissa walked into the Hera Cabin, heading to her bunk. At least, she was heading to her bunk. The demigod stopped when she saw a box on a table with paper and pencils around it. Was it that time again? Alissa knew who to nominate, again. Being the sister that she was, the girl wanted her brother as Leader. She figured that he would do a decent job, and she would be proud of him for it.

Brushing her blonde hair to the side, the demigod wrote down the name on the crudely cut paper.

Character Name: Alexander Foley
    Username of Character's Roleplayer: Sammich

Nodding to herself, Alissa slipped the paper into the box, happy with her decision. She would die if she was nominated, and found much more reassurance with picking someone else to carry Cabin 2 on their backs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
trust me, that’s the price of beauty
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT PRETTY

*AHHH I feel really stupid, but disregard this post!*

Last edited by Moonasaur on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Lily approached the ballot box, and snatched up a piece of paper. She knew she wanted to become cabin leader, and she knew she could do it well. She just didn't know if she would get any votes. Lily hoped she would, it's just, she was new. She was still making herself known around camp. She thought being cabin leader would help her become better known here.
Scribbling down her name, Lily sighed, as she completed the slip.

Character Name: Lily Marion
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Dangerous Grangerous

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

*COUGH*Hey Angel or any other admin, my character was nominated on here by Moon, but he's not a Hera kid he's an Ares kid. So uh... you can disregard Moon's post xD*COUGH*
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 am

adriano brandon miles
If Adriano hadn't had his crienda help to decide who to vote for, he probably would have been stuck deciding and not bothered. A little influence - from an Ares camper Inparticular - went a long way, especially when you knew your ass would be kicked if you didn't do as told.
Looking at the ballot box for another precious moment, Adriano slotted the folded piece of parchment through the gap In the wood, rolling his eyes slightly at this un-necessary drama that some stupid elections was causing. He was just voting for his friend's girlfriend, because she seemed like a nice chick and he didn't want to be punched by James.

Character Name: Victoria Daly
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Moon

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:19 pm

[dohtml]
Hera Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_ln3dpee3ZW1qadygwo1_500
thoughts can bloom,
back to the street, down to our feet. Losing the feeling of feeling unique. Do you know what I mean? Back to the place where we used to stay. Man, it feels good to feel this way. now I know what I mean.---------------------------

Toby wasn't normally one to push himself forward for things. He preferred to step back and let others take charge. However, since his little sister Bonnie had recieved her first mobile phone and had taken a shine to texting him about all the stuff she'd been getting up to in school, all the Ballet medals she had won, all the songs she had learned on the flute. He was so proud of his little Bon Bon; he wanted to make her feel proud too. Whilst she had no idea whatsoever what on Earth Camp Half Blood was, if he could come back and tell her that he was a cabin leader at his summer camp, then he hoped she would be proud of him. And that's all that mattered; that she was proud of her big brother for doing something worth while, even if it meant stepping into the spotlight for once. He closed his eyes briefly, finalizing his decision before writing down his name and god parent on the scrap of paper. His boyish, scruffy handwriting was tucked up into a corner, just large enough to read. Toby walked over to the box, and slipped the paper in, forgetting to fold the piece. Now all he had to do was wait.

[/dohtml]
MADE BY MARV @ ATF, CAUTION, & SDS

b]Character Name:[/b]Tobias Carter Allen [[Iris]]
Username of Character's Roleplayer:Ninja Poet

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin Ballot Box   Hera Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hera Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1