Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hera Cabin CL Nominations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hera Cabin CL Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 am

A wide shelf juts out of the wall opposite the door. Pieces of A5 paper are stacked neatly in two piles on the surface with a dark blue pen laid between.  Behind them is a small box with a slot on the top.

A sign stuck on the wall above the shelf reads:
Nominate your new cabin leader here by filling in this form!
Code:
[center]<blockquote>I, [nominator's name] nominate [b][nominee's name][/b] as cabin leader.
[nominee's name] is played by [roleplayer] (user code)</blockquote>[/center]

SAMPLE:
Jasper walked into the room and read the instructions. He then grabbed a piece of paper, fished out the pen and scribbled down:
I, Jasper Miles, nominate Alison Wilcox as cabin leader.
Alison is played by Summer (/u3231)
Folding the paper into half, he dropped it into the box and left the room.

Rules for Nominating:
» All nominations are to be In Character
» Post here only if you have a character from this cabin
» All posts to be IC
» One post per character
» One nomination per post
» You are allowed to double post
» Nominations do not stack and multiple nominations holds no sway in the actual voting

Requirements for Cabin Leader:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Winter walked in, picked up a piece of paper, and scrawled as neatly as she could on it.
I, Winter Quay, nominate Nikolai Winchester as cabin leader.
Nikolai is played by Wicked. (/u4793)
Then after she was done, Winter promptly put it in the box, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:51 pm

It was a difficult choice for Aria. She valued her leaders much more than the others seemed to, so Aria wanted to make sure that she chose a good nominee. The only problem? Aria knew no one. And when she meant no one, Aria meant she literally had no friends from her cabin. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

So in the end, what Aria did was sit throughout the day peering over her books and watching the campers. There wasn't really anything better to do with the day; it was snowing lightly and Aria would've just gone to the library anyways. And this was important to her.

Aria briefly considered nominating herself before realizing she would make a terrible leader. She was brand new to camp and didn't know the workings or how to fight or strategies or anything. And that would require talking to people a lot, and Aria didn't want to do that. But after all, she didn't know anyone better for the job (which was ironic because Aria knew no one for the job; she was the last person that anyone would nominate). After browsing through the camper count several times in a desperate attempt to match up someone's name with their face.

Eventually, the sun started to set and Aria knew she had to make a choice. Thankfully she stumbled upon someone whom she had seen in camp, a daughter of Hyperion around her age. Aria didn't even know if the girl would make a good cabin leader, but at least she knew that the person she was nominating was a real person and wasn't dead either.

Aria neatly wrote her nomination on one of the slips of paper next to the box.

I, Ariadne Thompson, nominate Kalina Nikolova as cabin leader.
Kalina is played by Faith Lehane (/u4454)

Aria slipped the piece of paper into the box and returned to her bunk to read, pleased that she had made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Skyler didn't even think he was going to participate in the absurdity that was Cabin Leaders. An empty title for an empty throne. There was nothing that the Cabin Leaders actually did (instead of *gasp* lead them, they just say around), and Skyler saw almost no point in it.

But after sitting in the Hera Cabin for several hours that night (Skyler didn't really want to go to sleep; neither did he want to go out into the courtyard like he would normally do. The nightmares of Kat actually pressing the knife to her chest were too painful for Skyler to think about that place), the boy decided that he should probably just do something to mock the system.

Maybe he could nominate a fictional character as a joke. A dead person. Or - even funnier - himself. He didn't like it remotely and to be placed into the race was Skyler's idea of a joke. After thinking about this for several minutes, Skyler realized that if he actually was in the race, he might actually get elected. Which would mean responsibility and doing stuff that he didn't want to do. But he had an idea...
Laughing silently to himself, Skyler approached the box. Reaching for the pen and a piece of paper, Skyler wrote down his nomination.

I, Skyler Carstairs, nominate Isabelle Carstairs as cabin leader.
Isabelle Carstairs is played by Faith Lehane (/u4454)

Isabelle would never know what had hit her. It was genius.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 am

nomination over
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hera Cabin CL Nominations   Hera Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hera Cabin CL Nominations
Page 1 of 1