Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am

Simon followed Haven to the dining room. He wondered if she actually knew the way or was just taking chances, but either way, they didn't have any choice. Why did that person have to be in the living room? If they weren't there, it would've gave him and Haven less distance to walk and less chances of getting caught. But never mind that now. Pressed against the wall, Simon focused on getting out of here without being seen.

An angry voice upstairs jolted Simon out of his thoughts. It seemed to be coming from the person who Simon lured to the attic. He bit his lip. They were probably going to look for the intruders around the whole building now. Simon quickened his steps and motioned for Haven to hurry as well. They had to get out of here. Fast.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 am

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

haven sped up her pace, keeping up with Simon. The voice coming from upstairs motivated her to continue through the house, only to find that they made it to a dead end and Haven ran out of ideas, mostly because she just didn't have many in the beginning.
"Okay, I know for a fact that there is a back door to this place. It's how I came into camp." She muttered, pursing her lips. "This just goes to show, don't trust the ne girls instincts." Haven ran a nervous hand through her hair concluding they were basically screwed and that it was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am

"Uh-oh."

Simon stopped in his tracks as he realized that they hit the dead end. He glanced behind him quickly. It didn't look like anyone followed them. Simon managed a nervous grin as he looked at Haven. "Well, I guess we're just having one of those bad days," Simon said with a little hint of panic in his voice. "Not to worry. I'm sure there's a way out... somewhere."

He sounded a little unsure at that, but Simon believed in the saying, 'when there's a will, there's a way.' Simon didn't want to get out of this room and risk being caught. He quickly scanned the room, which he realized was the kitchen. And kitchens must have some windows, right? Simon let out a triumphant 'aha' as he spotted one just above the stoves. It wasn't that big, but still big enough to squeeze into. Simon pointed it out to Haven. He snapped his fingers and the window opened immediately.

"Ladies first?" Simon asked, flexing his arms. Hopefully Haven wouldn't be too heavy...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

haven's hands were shaking, a definite sign that she was getting jumpy and was pretty much eager to tackle anything thrown their way. Anything at this point would be apsolutely fine as long as they got out of the house, and fortuneately it looked like Simon found something that was just fine. A window. Above the stove there was a simple window that he had simply opened with the flick of his hand. Why didn't she think of that? She had been planning on hiding in a closet or something.
She hurried over to where he stood and gave him a quick irritated look as he said 'ladies first.' There was really no time to argue so she simply followed suite and steadied herself on Simon before hoisting herself up onto the counter. She didn't need too much help, it wasn't like she was frail or anything. Easily bruised, but not frail. She slid her feet out the window first before dropping down onto the porch that wrapped around the whole house, hitting her head on the sill on her way out. She cursed and crouched low for a second, waiting for Simon to come out, holding her head and simply thinking, And that will leave a big bruise.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Simon had been hoping to use magic to hoist Haven up, but before he can say that Haven was already using his body as a leverage to get on top of the counter. He was about to follow her when someone called something out from behind him. Wide-eyed, Simon turned to the source of the voice and saw a boy of about twelve, looking at him suspiciously.

"Hey there," Simon said, grinning at the kid as he lifted himself up on the counter.

The boy wore a dumbfounded look on his face before he bolted, shouting for Chiron or something. Simon quickly pushed himself out of the window with some difficulty. He tumbled out with his feet first and landed, narrowly missing Haven by a few inches. "Some kid saw me, we have to--um, we better get some ice on that too."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

shaking her head, haven looked up to Simon, begining to rise to her feet, trying to ignore the limited amount of space between them. She exhaled deeply, looking over her shoulder out at camp and then glancing back inside the house through the window. What kid was wandering aroundthe Big House? Oh yeah, the two of them were, why not add another random kid for the heck of it. He was probably going to get Chiron or Mr. D as Simon and Haven crouched on the deck.
"I'm fine," she said with one final wince before steadying herself to stand again. She rubbed her hand over the newly forming bump once before letting her hands fall to her sides thinking that she'll take care of whatever that leads to later. "Maybe we should get going before we're caught." Haven looked around. The woods seemed like a good place to hide for a few minutes, ir they could just depart as if nothing had ever happened. Haven didn't really know. She was done with calling the shots anyway. She had been the one that led them to a dead end which led to them having to climb out a window. Then the window gave Haven a big bump on the head. No, Haven was good with following orders for now.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Simon didn't hesitate as he took Haven's hand again, this time leading her away from the house. He pulled her into the woods, knowing that the foliage and the presence of towering trees can serve as a good hiding place. Simon drew in a deep breath once he settled back against one of the trees. His heart was still racing from the adrenaline and the thrill of escaping capture.

Simon grinned crookedly at Haven. "Quite an adventure we had there," he remarked, barely realizing that he was still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

haven didn't hesitate to follow Simon into the woods. It wasn't like she had much of a choice though with him pulling her by their locked hands. She didn't though. It was fine by her. It still surprised her that any guy would even talk to her, but she was still in a new place. No one knew about her family. It was all a secret, and luckily no one had figured any of it out yet. Except for Chiron. He probably knew, but that didn't count.
Haveb rolled her eyes. "Please," she uttered, "An adventure would have been a whole lot more exciting than that. It was more of an experience with a few minor hazardous details." She shrugged, a small smile creeping along her face. Who cares what they called it anyway? It had just touched her mind that Simon was still holding her hand, but it wasn't recognized enough for her to really notice and let go. No, she absentmindedly kept hold..
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 pm

((Hope you don't mind I made a new topic since they're no longer in the Big House ^^ Clicky.))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 am

Alrighty, no problem! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}   Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Cat {Private}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2