Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Curiosity killed the nyan cat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Curiosity killed the nyan cat! Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the nyan cat!   Curiosity killed the nyan cat! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Ok, this has absolutly nothing to do with Nyan Cat, I just couldn't think of a title.

So, my question is fairly simple, and should have a pretty straight forward answer unless I word something wrong, which is unlikely. So, I was just wondering . . . I have all my charrie sopts filled, but I really want to make another. Could I have the new charrie accepted, and then right away but it in inactive? So then when I want to use it, it's right there! Like if a charrie dies, or I wipe out all my charries I'll have one I can use while I rebuild my army!

So, just a snickerdoodle of a question. Thanks!

I LOVE YOU, BUT I HATE YOU
SO JUST KISS ME ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the nyan cat!   Curiosity killed the nyan cat! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 am

Yep, you can make an inactive charrie. I've done it before and there wasn't an issue with it.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the nyan cat!   Curiosity killed the nyan cat! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 am

Ok, awesome! Thank you so much Bali!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the nyan cat!   Curiosity killed the nyan cat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the nyan cat!
Page 1 of 1