Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) Ed-s-eragon_o_GIFSoupcom

Carter stood in the arena awkwardly carrying his sword. His father gave it to him as a present before taking him to camp; he said it was the sword of a Greek soldier back in the day, which was cool, but it was still old and heavy. He was still having a difficult time with it and its weight, which got him into this situation.

He was supposed to do extra training with a son of Aphrodite. If it was any other time of year, he would have happily gone to the training, but it was cold and his black jacket wasn't as warm as he wished it was. Still, he was a man-er-young man of his word and he was going to train whether he wanted to or not.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

D.C

Dylan Carter

Beep Beep Beep Dylan groaned hearing his alarm clock go off. He has never had to use his alarm clock until today because someone had put hims down to train with some kid he didn't know. Dylan pressed the button and picked up his head slowly; opening his eyes. He looked down seeing Amadour still sleeping ; Dylan wanting to do the same but he had to get up. Dylan roles off of his stomach, and onto his back ; sitting up. He stepped out of bed walking like a zombie to the restroom. Today was just not his day, not saying he was in a bad mood he just didn't want to wake up. He needed more beauty sleep and a lot of it. He looked into the mirror almost scaring himself. He found his toothbrush and brushed away. He brushed his teeth for about two minutes and washed his face. Walking back over to his bed sitting down he still saw Amadour sleeping. Even though she was still asleep, Dylan still filled her bowls up with food and water. He also wrote a not saying whoever saw her awake and by the door to let her outside. Did he trust his siblings to watch his dog and let her back in? The answer to that is still under construction. 

Dylan put the note by the door so whoever did see it would take her out anyway. Dylan looked outside and it looked cold so he found some warm clothes... we'll sort of warm. He put his pair of joggers on which he loved. Then he put on one of his "I don't sweat I sparkle" T-shirt. He found his long socks and he put his Nike shoes on. He really didn't care if his hair was a mess all he cared was that his outfit was on point ; to be honest it really was. He grabbed his mascara bottle and walked out of the cabin. He felt the cold air hit his face and he covered his face with his hands. It was cold already and he just stepped out of the cabin. He put his hands down and walked off.

Dylan walked seeing the arena and a whole bunch of kids there. Real great, now it's a scavenger hunt to find this boy. Or I can just stand there and come back and say I did train? No Ty would find out. Dylan thought. He tried to remember the kids name that was on the paper. He walked thinking Hunter or Carter? No It was Fred. Wait never mind Fred was the one who told me Ty wanted me to train. So it was Carter, I'm going to go with Carter. Dylan made is to the arena and saw a kid standing alone. "Are you Carter? You're supposed to be training with a child of Aphrodite?" Dylan asked the blonde kid. "Which is weird because most of us don't fight." Dylan mumbled. Like really most Aphrodite children don't have that much good of fighting skills. Like Dylan was okay but most of them were just all about looking good. So when a huge war comes you will probably be seeing Dylan wearing something that sparkles and he would fight with fashion. 

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 am

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) Ed-speleers-o

Carter laughed. "True, but with my fighting skills even someone who doesn't fight could beat me. Trust me, it's happened." He took a moment and looked down. When you're a son of the war goddess, and you can't fight, you're destined to be an embarrassment.

"So you're the person I'm supposed to train with? Dylan? Do you know why you were picked to train with me? How good are you at sword fighting? Why...-Sorry questions just slip out sometimes. I can't really help it," he stated. His curiosity always caused problems when he met people. Hopefully this guy wasn't put off by it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 pm

D.C

Dylan Carter

Dylan rose one of his eyebrows hearing Carter saying that he wasn't a good fighter. Wasn't his mother Athena? he thought. Dylan just listened more. "So you've lost before. We all have; I haven't fought in a long time but I'm decent." Dylan spoke. He looked at the boy for a few seconds. He had blonde hair with gray eyes which was normal to Dylan because he has seen kids with Gray eyes. Like one of his friends Beau who was also a child of Athena. Dylan did have to look up a bit at Carter because he looked six feet or something like that, while Dylan was just five eleven. You could also see freckles on the boy's face and Dylan didn't have freckles. 

Dylan looked at the boy as he continued to talk. And when he started talking it was like he didn't stop. Dylan did hear the questions, but none were asking how fabulous he could get? Or, if he can help him dress like him? Dylan cared about himself right now because it's freezing cold and he has to train. Dylan put his hand up stopping the boy "I can only take a few questions at a time. Yes I am Dylan and yes I am supposed to train with you. No, I have no idea why I am training with you or why I'm even training in the first place. And like I said I'm pretty decent at sword fighting." Dylan said looking at Carter's sword. Carter was probably wondering where Dylan's sword was so Dylan reached into his pocket taking out his mascara bottle. 

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) Tumblr_md1ibyxNks1qbm4cdo2_500

Carter took a deep breath to calm his curiosity down. It had always caused him trouble, but now was not the time to be asking tons of questions. He was confused for a moment when he saw Dylan take out a mascara bottle. He didn't seem to be wearing any make-up. Was he reapplying? That didn't make any sense because he isn't wearing make-up now, so it wouldn't be reapplying, and wouldn't it be easier with a mirror?

He looked down at the shorter boy with a confused expression. "Why are you taking out a mascara bottle?" he asked, "I mean that is a mascara bottle right? Is it actually a weapon?" That was the most likely explanation, but he had to be sure. He would certainly be embarrassed if his guess was wrong though.

The only reason he knew what a mascara bottle looked like was because one of his friends who was a girl carried one around with her all the time. He missed his friends back home greatly, but he knew his father wanted him to stay at camp because it was safer here, which meant he would just have to continue missing them.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 pm

D.C

Dylan Carter

Dylan looked at his mascara bottle and he opened it and it was just a regular one. He didn't need a mirror to apply his makeup he was just good at it. But he wasn't going to put it on himself he was going to put it on Carter. "Your eyelashes will be so much better." he said applying some onto Carter on his left eye then his right. Dylan backed up and clapped his hands together. "That's better. And this is my weapon." Dylan grabbed another mascara bottle opening it and a huge sword came out of it. He looked Carter and smiled. "shall we started so I can go back to my cabin and talk to my sisters about boys?" Dylan said. It wasn't really a question but he was trying to be nice to this boy. It was carters fault he had to train. 

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) Tumblr_static_funnylooks

Carter just blinked for a moment when Dylan put mascara on him. He wasn't expecting it at all, which meant he wasn't quite sure how to react to suddenly having makeup on. It made his eyes itch so he rubbed them, which only caused a large mess. He looked at his blackened hands with confusion. He didn't really understand how the stuff worked, but he had a feeling he looked like a raccoon or something now.

"Hey, look. I don't want to be here any more than you do. I'd rather be exploring the woods right now, but I'm not because I'm supposed to train with you..." he stated, looking up at Dylan with a desperate expression. "Can you please help me with this stuff?" Carter really didn't want to walk around looking like this, and hoped the Aphrodite kid would be willing to help him clean up this mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)   Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Leads to Discoveries (Chaos)
Page 1 of 1