Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]

Go down 
+11
Kat
Sona
Banana
RedPhoenix
Bri
maddie ☹
selene
Crona
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
jessica
Ninja Poet
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you even care?
nahh. People leave all the time.
Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_lcap0%Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YESH. WE LUFF YOU NINJAAAA.
Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_lcap87%Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 20 ]
Nope. I hate you.
Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_lcap4%Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
. . . I herd you like mudkipz?
Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_lcap9%Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_lcap0%Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] Empty
PostSubject: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 pm

I hate to do this. Actually, i don't hate to do this. I actually feel I need to do this. I don't know if a lot of people here know this, but I sort of suffer from bipolar disorder. Not that it matters, but it's just that in the last few months, the depressive stages have been happening more and more often, whereas beforehand the manic stages were more popular. I think it's because of this site. I mean, I love you guys and stuff, but recently, logging onto the chatbox when certain people are there just makes me want to jump down a black hole and die. I'm just being frank. Not that I'm naming names or anything. So after a lot of deliberation, I have decided that if things aren't better at the end of this week, then I'm going to be leaving this site. Why the end of this week and not now? Well, I'm going to the Lake District on saturday, and unless I want to buy hot chocholate, I won't have any internet connection for seven days. Then again, I know the answer already, I guess. And that answer is "Yes, I'm going to leave." This is sort of any regrets time. Another reason for me leaving is that when school starts again, so do GCSEs, and I can't juggle both Camp Half Blood and school work. It was hard enough last year, and that was only year eight. >_< A third reason is that I find I've sort of alienated myself from my friends and foes. I really need to get myself back in the loop, and spend less time on the computer and more time outside with my buddies. [[yes, I do have buddies. ]] Of course, there are other reasons for me leaving, but I'd rather they stayed private.

So, I guess I'll say my fond farewells in this post.
ALEX - FINGERS [[ SAM]]
COOP MAH MAN! We still need to rob a bank. xD
PHILLIP [[red]];; RACHIE ;; SONIC ;; HALO ;; ANNA ;; AGILE ;; SKYE ;; WOLFERS ;; MAKO ;; HAWKUS // JOVAN ;; C.C. ;; LE LOUCH ;; XIN ;; BLY;; MOO ;;DEATH ;; REMP ;; ANGEL ;; DEAN ;; ALEX I don't know how you feel about me, but you guys are some of the awesomest people ever, and I'm proud to have met you. Same goes for Jess ;; Selene ;; Tethys and Koala and Crispy ;; Nico ;; Dan ;; Katie and Em. You guys might not be as close, but I still listed you, 'cause without all you admins and mods, then this site would never have been the awesomesauce place it is today.
Note - Anyone not listed here, I still luff you, just either not as much, or I forgot. >_< I have a memory like a sieve.

I guess that's all, so goodbye, my fellow and beloved CHBlooders~

Spaceraiderz ; Rufus ; Cellophane Exploder ; Ninja Poet ; Zombie Elmo ; Roo ; Alpha Roo ; Roof ; Ninja Roof ; Cyanide ; Draco Malfoy ; Roof ♥ Draco and any other alias I was under in my short time here.

p.s. Sam. Post at DGA. NAOW.

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!! *dies* I'm not gonna be too active during the school year, cause I gotz to get straight A's!!!! IloveyouandI'llmissyouNinja.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm

IloveyouandI'llmissyoutooJess.
Don't worry - I'll post with James before I leave. xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm

It is understandable. I am glad to have known you and talk to you. It's quite alright. Good luck to you in school, life, and wherever else you may go. Us CHB members will miss you. We will miss your presence in the chatbox and on the site. The title reminds me of a line I had stated before: You have to be like the Nyan Cat. The Nyan Cat never looks back. It always runs forward through space to wherever its goal may be. You must do the same Roo in life. Keep moving forward and don't ever look back. Good luck, friend.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 pm

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Roo, meh Buddie. You were the first one to welcome me on to this site if I'm not wrong, and you have been such an awesome person to me and C.C. and pretty much everyone. Yes, all of us will miss you, (I don't care what anyone syas! I'll miss you most T.T), but hey, if this is what you have to do, then do it. If you can come on to chat every so often, that'd be so epicly cool I'd die from the coolness of the amazing epicness! XD. But if you want my Email or my AIM or whatever, then just PM me. From your beloved

SleeplessKnight616, XxPainfulCryxX, DeathWish, NightmareSymphony, Remus Lupin, Anubis, LeLouch, Sleepy, and most importantly, your friend....... I'll love ya for evar!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

DON'T LEAVE MA NINJA! I LOVE YOU!.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 pm

selene, I love you too. I love all of you guys. . . except for that guy over there. I'm not a big fan of you. xD C.C., thank you too. And LeLouch. tell no-one, but I believe I shall miss you the most too. T.T LOL but serisouly, I shall miss you all equally. I would stay, I just. . . feel this is what i need to do at the moment. >_<

-- ninja rufus
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm

NU NINJA D8 You were always a friend, even if you did post that weird video that scared me. I'll miss you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I'LL MISS YOU TOO MOO! You were always my friend too, even if we did sort of argue on my very first day. yeah, I remember that. . . xD And pray tell, what video was this?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm

We argued? lolwhut

That thing that's green and like went to the meat place xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 am

Awww! :(
Have fun without us wherever you are in the world :)
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 am

Remember when you annoyed me by calling me Bly when I didn't want you too?
And really, I'm touched. I thought I was insignificant to you, just another member on CHB.
But CHB wouldn't have been this awesome to me if you weren't here.
If you need a friend, email me at Blythe.I.Septavian@gmail.com.
*Dies now
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 am

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! ROO! NO! Ijustsawthistopicanditsmahbirthday. . . I understand that you gotta leave because of the reasons that you've listed, but Iamgonnamissyousomuch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thissitewontbeasawesomeeither! I'm serious. Roo! I'm gonna die. I'm seriously crying right now. . . but if you're seriously gonna go through with this. . .

Roo, you have been one heck of a freakin awesome friend. Like I said earlier this site won't be the same without you around. You are an extremely awesome person, no matter what you think. You also have freakin awesome aliases (and other people you make up.) xD Remember the time that Ninja (was it Ninja?...) killed meh on the DGA cbox? Ahh, good times. Good times. I'm gonna miss 'em. Roo, you are one of the first people here who I met and the first to mistake me for a guy. xD Okay, I've said this once and I'll say it again, ROO, you are one heck of a FRICKEN AWESOME person!

And remember, I LURVE YOU ROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 am

I love you Roo! It was nice to know you and your awesome-ness! C'mon, can't you leave in a month rather than in two weeks? I mean, I just got back! Please? Anywho, I'll always remember you Roo! Please don't forget about us!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 am

I LOVE YOU TOO RED! And I didn't mistake you for a guy. When I met you, it was during my "give everyone a male nickname" phase. xD And if you got killed, it probrably was Ninja. He's a certified charrie now on DGA. xDDD. I'mma say this too - PHILLIP. YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST BAMF I KNOW. That's saying something as you've topped Salad Fingers.
Moo ; YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I INTRODUCED YOU TO SALAD FINGERS. And yeah, we argued. But only a little bit. *cough*iwasaprick-ish12yearold,believeme.*cough*
BLY! Teehee I called you bly. :3 And Sure, if I ever need a friend, I'll hit you up. :]
Zelly, may you have fun wherever you go too. Escpecially in all that god-damned snow.
DEATH. I love you too, but as I've said, I've made my mind up. The 20th is my last day [[i think. Depends who I'm travelling with.]] And I won't forget about any of you little CHBlooders. I'll still pop back every so often and they'll be all "YOU NEW?"
and I'll be all "WELL NOT EXACTLY. I WAS HERE BEFORE ALL THESE MOFOs. Except that dude over there. . . and him. . . and her. . . and that tree. . . and that couch. . . and that shop. . . and all those squirrells. . . wait - are those rabid squirells?"

p.s. to anyone who wants to contact me after the 20th, just send me an e-mail or something by using this adress - spaceraiderz@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 am

You left and the Randomness won't be the same. >.< I love your randomness! And your proud-to-be-British attitude. OMG Roo, this won't be ever the same. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:56 am

No, don't leave, I love you D;
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 am

Sorry Xin, but I have to. Otherwise I think I'll go serious insane. Not the fun insane I already am. :P And death, don't worry. Someone else will come and fill in my place.
p.s. if anyone sees a girl called Shiona around the site, welcome her 'cause she's my cousin. :]

Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] Ohthehilarity027Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] Ohthehilarity029

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : :'[)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 am

Random. :] Hey Roo, say hi for me! I hope she'll be random like you!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 am

Seeing as she's a relative of mine whom isn't a whore or a slut, then she'll probrably be random like me. xDD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

Nice! I'd love to meet her soon! *bounces on her chair*
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

She's on holiday at the moment, but when she gets back from scotland, I'll bug her until she comes online. xDD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

Yay! One more Random girl! Ooooh, I hope I could catch her online. :]]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 pm

OMG even though we like neer RPed, It was so awesome in the Chatbox. I loved hanging with you and everyone else in there! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. I am going to miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! <3 I love you Roo!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Quote :
[21:38:40 15/08/11] Kat : You know, It's just BS if you leave. God why would you? because a bunch of stupid teens on line said something you didnt like? Who gives a crap? God guys, that's just stupid. This website is for RPing, not to make freaking drama.

I read your post, then your signature. And then I lol'd. xD But yeah, I'll miss you and the cbox too. Love ya too. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]   Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyan. [[the will of Ninja Poet ;; the english girl]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next