Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good Old Cabin 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

Lex entered Cabin 7, the cabin for the god Apollo. "It's good to be back," Lex said, relieved from all the training he had done that day. His arm hurt from the archery lessons, his voice was practically gone from singing class, and his mind hurt from planning for capture the flag. He plopped down on his bunk. His lyre bounced around on the bed. "I wonder what the other guys are doing," Lex thought.
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:30 pm

"Hey Lex,"Cassandra materialized beside her sibling and pushed her violin case under her bed with her foot"How has training been?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm

"Man I am pooped out. Even after the 4 years I have been here, I have never gotten used to training all day. How was your violin lesson? Did Chiron think it was good?" Lex asked. His face was covered in beads of sweat. He knew Cassandra was his sister, but she was so darn cute.
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

"Yeah it is brutal."Cassandra replied"My lesson went well,although I can't seem to nail this one passage in my new song."She sighed and ran a hand through her long brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"I could help you out with it. Back before I came to camp, I played the violin," Lex said. In his lyre case, he had some old sheet music that he kept. He showed Cassandra the music. It was filled of notes most people have never heard of. "I think that only children of Apollo could pull this kind of music off and have people enjoy it," Lex said. He half-smiled at his little joke.
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

"That would be amazing!Thank you so much."she excitedly accepted his offer of help then started to read the music,laughing lightly at Lex's joke"Yeah ,even for a child of Apollo, this music would be hard to play."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:33 pm

"Ok, let's get started," Lex said. He taught Cassandra all he knew about violins. He taught her vibrato, all the positions, all that stuff. He took Cassandra's violin and played the song for her.
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh,like this?So that's how you do that!That is so cool."Cassandra caught on quickly to all Lex showed her,although she had a slight problem shifting to third position,but she was blown out of the water wen he started to play."Ah,how beautiful"she sighed then started to hum softly to the song.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 pm

"Do you think that you could play it? I want to see how well you can play after all my help." Lex face actually got kinda pale. Cassandra reminds me so much of Jazzie. Man, I wish I could see her again. "Wait, did my face get really pale?"
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

"I can try"she gave him a big toothy smile before her expression changed into a confused one"Yeah,Why?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"I don't normally talk about this, not to anyone, really, but I have a sister. Her name is Jazzie. She is a mortal. You may thinking that's wonderful, but it's not. When I was 7, she got kidnapped. That's why whenever I go out on quests, I hope to see her and save her. It's been so long, I can't even remember her face." Lex put his face in his hands, as if he was ashamed. "I feel so bad because it was all my fault. The stranger at the door said that he was one of my parents' friends, so I let him in. I showed him around, because I had never seen him before. At that time, me and Jazzie were supposed to be asleep. We went to bed after the tour. The stranger stayed. Around 10:00, he walked into our room and picked me up. I flailed around, trying to get free. Then my leg hit him in his private spot. Jazzie, though, wasn't that smart. She was only 4. The stranger took her out of the house, and I didn't do anything. I should've called 911, but something told me not to. I just feel so ashamed, being responsible for my sister's disappearance." Lex sighed. Then he said, with a little bit of a crying voice. "My parents came home around midnight. I was still awake, crying on my bed. My parents asked me what happened, and I said that Jazzie was gone." Lex lied down on his bed. Every time he thought about Jazzie, he always got pretty emotional. Now he was crying in front of his half-sister. "You know, can we get back to the violin. I just need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Cassandra placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder as he told his story."Ok lets get back to violin."she replied when Lex was done then softly added"If you ever need to talk about this again I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Lex hugged Cassandra. It had been a while since he had gotten that topic off of his chest. "Thanks Cassandra. You're a great half-sister." Lex straightened himself up. "That was some sick violin playing, by the way. You sound even better than me. Gods, where did you learn to play?" Lex smiled warmly, trying to get the cabin not so gloomy, like his aunt's cabin. "Do you think we could play together? You play on your violin, I play on my lyre? U already have this song memorized, if you want to play together."
Back to top Go down
starlight5279

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

"That's what siblings are for,"Cassandra replied then laughed"that and annoying the heck out of eachother."She smiled at Lex"I taught myself the basics but most of the stuff I know I learned from you and Chiron"Cassandra positioned her violin to play"On your signal."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"Um, I'm just checking out the cabins, seeing which one is most like me, so I can maybe figure out my godly parent," I said. I saw the boy. He looked surprised. "I'm Jazmine Lee. You can call me Jazzie," I said. The boy looked even more surprised now.

"Oh, sorry. You just seem so familiar to me. I'm Lex, son of Apollo. This is Cassandra. We're half-siblings. well, It's nice to meet you, Jazzie. Hope I can see you again." I said. Was she really that Jazzie? No, Jazzie was a mortal. At least that was what I thought. I never learned my dad's real name. Maybe she was. Well, I guess I need to wait until she is claimed. If her father is Apollo, there is an apt that she is the Jazzie I am talking about. I looked over to Cassandra. "I have to go," I told her, then I walked to the arena.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

"HI!!!!!!" Summer popped out from hiding behind Jazzie. She beamed, though she wasn't looking at anyone.
"Twelve o'clock." Autumn whispered to Summer, and Summer's head quickly turned towards Jazzie.
"Did we scare you??" Summer asked excitedly.
"Were you just claimed?" Autumn said at the same time.
"Me first." Summer scowled playfully.
"Princess Summer always goes first." Autumn said dejectedly, but then she pushed Summer lightly, showing she wasn't offended.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm

"Um, no. I am just looking around, getting to know the camp. I'm Jazmine, but you can call me Jazzie. Nice to meet you," I said to the girls. They looked related. They looked about my age, maybe a year older? "I guess I'll hang around, though. I have a good feeling I know who my dad is," I said. Well, no cute boy for me, if he really is my half-brother, I thought. "So, have any of ya'll actually met Apollo?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 pm

"Darn it." Summer sighed.
"We never scare anyone." Autumn drooped her head.
"Well, a blind eleven year old and her twin isn't gonna scare many people..." Summer shrugged.
"We scared Chiron once though!" Autumn beamed.
"We live here. I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you, too, Jazzie.!" Summer smiled in Jazzie's direction.
"I'm Summer. It would be SO cool if you were claimed and you came here!" Autumn said excitedly.
"We were claimed already, but I think Daddy was just trying to cheer us up. We'd just gotten here and missed Momma, and we were scared and POOF! We were claimed. But no, we've never met him." Summer sighed.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm

I sighed. "Well, it's good to know you. What do you do for fun here? I saw a climbing wall. I want to try that out later. I-" I realized I was rambling. I do that when I meet people. "I'm sorry for rambling. I just like to talk when I meet new people. Well, I guess I'll be going now. I have to talk to Chiron. Oh, and nice try scaring me. I was almost scared out of my pants," I told them, trying to cheer them up. I hated making people sad. I left the cabin and headed to the Big House.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"You mean the suicide wall?" Summer choked out.
"Fun, if you don't mind burning, crushing, and falling to your doom. Great times, great times..." Autumn smiled.
"Oh, shush, we got to the top once dummy!" Summer slapped Atum lightly on the arm.
"I had to DRAG you up there!" Autumn complained.
"And we ramble WAY more than you." Summer assured her.
"Awwww you have to go?" Autumn sighed.
"No one sticks around with a pIr of eleven year olds..." Summer leaned on her twin.
"She said we almost scared her though!" Autumn brightened up.
"Boo-yah!" Summer pumped her fist in the air, almost punching a passing camper.
"Summer!" Autumn sighed loudly.
"Now you've blown our cover!" Summer rolled her blind eyes.
"Sorry." Autumn sighed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Old Cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Cabin 7   Good Old Cabin 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Old Cabin 7
Page 1 of 1