Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A good day gone bad

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

A good day gone bad  Empty
PostSubject: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I tossed and turned in my unconsciousness, quietly murmuring the names of the people I cared about . I was having the same dream that I'd been having for two years. I'm running in a mist cold and scared and there's someone in front and I try to reach them but I cant, the person always had their back turned
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm

She has to be alright. It's all my fault. All...My....Fault...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

My eyes flutter open , I quickly sit up and look bewildered, why was I here, had I fainted, a million questions swam around in my head . I weakly smile when I see wade , it was comforting to know that he'd been here with me. I thought about how stupid I had been to fight the hydra , I felt guilty about lying , I should have told him , what if he's mad at me because I didn't tell him , I try not to panic, " Wade" I call out weakly
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 pm

"Shhh, shh. Don't speak. just relax and return to sleep. I'm glad your ok." Never Again will this happen
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

" No , I'm sorry I shouldn't have lied " I say guiltyly
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm

"Shh.. we can speak later. Right now you need your rest."I'm so weak. I gotta do something.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:26 pm

" you should rest too " I say sharply , he seemed pale which scared me, Is it possible that hydra poison is contagious
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I shook my ehad and kissed her forehead. I had lessons to get to.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

I struggle to sit up " why am I stuck in here " I say indignantly
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

I lowered her back to the mattress. "Don't sit up. Just try to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm

" but sleeping is boring " I say sharply, what if he fell in love with an Aphrodite girl, I start to get worried
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:18 pm

"I want you to be safe. I love you Scarlett. But you can't push past your limits."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

" I'm fine wade , Im not a baby " I say irritated
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:25 pm

"No your not. But I can't stand to see you hurt again. I love you too much..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:37 pm

" If you loved me you'd let me do what I want " I say pointedly
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm

"Entirely untrue. I am stopping you here right now and I love you with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 pm

" I love you too " I murmur falling unconscious
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

"Beautiful even whilst sleeping." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. From this day forth I would protect her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I walk in and smile at the boy, I glance at the girl briefly and sigh, they’re were always wounded or sick campers in the infirmary, it would be helpful to have more healers in camp. I open up a cabinet and grab a medium sized vial of Nectar and a few squares of Ambrosia. I place them in my purple backpack “ What happened” I ask, smiling embarrassedly, I didn’t want to be nosy but I was a curious person.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

"I don't necessarily know. I was hoping somebody could make heads or tails of what happened." This at least was true. More or less.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

" Oh well I'm not that great of a healer so I doubt I could figure it out, but it dosen't seem to bad" I say
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh thank gods....She has to...."I didn't finish my sentence. I didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

" She'll be fine, it doesn't look like anything serious " I say simply, as I looked closer I realized I recognized her, I'd seen her talking to a dracaena in the woods a few days ago. I notice her start to regain consciousness " Some books may have pretty covers but they aren't pretty on the inside " I remark glancing meaningfully at the girl. I glare at her and walk out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 pm

I smirked at her comment. It was of course a saying often heard but heardly understood. All books have pretty covers, that's what draws you to them. But it's the content that keeps you reading
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 am

I open my eyes and sat up, I smiled, I felt a lot better and I remembered what I had wanted to ask him before I had gotten hurt. " What do you think of the titans and the gods " I ask nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good day gone bad    A good day gone bad  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good day gone bad
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next