Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh oh, this can't be good.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Uh oh, this can't be good. Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm

I sat on the edge of creek playing the guitar looking out over the water waiting for Penelope to come and tell me what she wanted to talk to me about.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 pm

I paced back a forth, hearing Wesley and his guitar in the distance. 'Okay...I just have to tell him. Wesley I'm...' my thoughts trailed off as I clutched my red hair in my hands. Oh gods! He's gonna kill me! My dad's gonna kill me...and my mom! And too be completely honest...I wasn't sure which one I was more scared of. I took a deep, shaky breath. Silently and slowly I mentally prepared myself, trying to remember that this is technically his fault. 'Probably should bring that up..' I thought. I roughly shook my head, feeling my hair fly about my face a bit. I clenched my hands into fists and tightened my jaw. If I'm gonna tell him...then it better be now..
I thought about taking a step forward...and my brain was screaming to my feet to move. But I simply stood..glued in my spot like a statue. 'I can't do this..' I thought. I grumbled under my breath at the incompetence of those stupid things. If it wasn't for me forgetting about them then it never would have happened! Okay...so I guess it was kinda my fault too. I whipped the bottle out of my bag and threw it up into the air. I zapped it with a lightning bolt out of anger. ...Probably not the best choice...I needed those pills for my iron deficiency..
I shook my head. 'FOCUS!' I yelled silently to myself. I gave a determined not, telling myself to move forward. This time...I actually succeeded in the concept of walking. I marched over to Wesley and instantly lost my courage. 'He's gonna hit me over the head with his guitar...' I thought with a small wince.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Hearing a crack, I looked over and saw Penelope with a scared expression on her face, "Hey love, what's wrong?"
~OMG Penelope needs not worry about Zeusy the manwhore.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:06 pm

I frowned, shaking my head. "You're gonna...kill me," I said with a sad look in my eyes. I mean...it's not that I wasn't silently excited about this. I mean...look how well it seemed to turn out for Roxanne! She didn't even have to potty train Will before he was running around and being a hermes-zeus mix! Would mine be that easy? Probably not...I haven't even met my own father..how can I expect to have him...or her be raised with magical god powers?!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 pm

~Can't do this in first, gotta do it in third.
Wesley looked at her before cocking his head flipping his red gold hair a bit, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I mumbled a bit to myself, trying to think of how exactly to explain this. "Well....you remember Roxanne, right?" I asked, hoping maybe I didn't have to say...the word.
ooc: It's fine xD I prefer third person...but a lot of people here seem to roleplay in first soo...I just kinda do it so it doesn't look weird. *will be happy to switch to third person*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 pm

~You can stay in first if you would like, I just can't describe his facial motions very good in first.
"Roxanne . . . Michaels?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Penelope face a nod of her head, feeling her hair fall out from its position behind her ear. How was she supposed to tell him this? Penelope went to open her mouth to speak but..the only thing that emerged from get throat was a small and scared sounding squeak. Penelope sighed, gently rubbing her temples. "Yeah.." she answered simply. No witty conback? It felt odd...not saying something sarcastic to lighten the mood that hung about the air.
Penelope's face was plastered with worry. Her brow was furrowed, get eyebrows were arched downwards, and the corners of her mouth were turned down in a frown. "Well...you see. My...or out situation I rather similar to hers...it their's?" she said, boy specifying who the other person was. Hopefully...he and Weslu didn't have similar reactions. If he did....he'd soon have scars in very uncomfortable places...

ooc: I rp better in third xP
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

"Uh, Penelope, I don't get what your saying. Just tell me. I'm not any good at guessing," he said pushing the hair back in place.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Penelope fumbled nervosly with her hair. She felt the texture of it between the tips if her fingers...it was soft today, which was odd for her and her rather oddly textured hair. It wasn't curly, but it wasn't straight either. It could best be described as...frizzy. 'Oh...don't get distracted!' she scolded herself silently.
Penelope quickly averted Wesley's gaze, taking a sudden interest in th grass. "I'm pregnant.." she said. Her voice was just audible enough to be heard, however it was still nothing more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 pm

"Uhm . . . gah . . . whah . . . hunda?" Wesley stuttered dropping the guitar as his face blushed the reddest it's ever gone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Penelope watched him with a frown. She groaned, burying her face in her hands. "The stupid pills...I forgot to take one of them that day...the day of the dance," she said, trying to explain. But if he'd ever been in a health class, he knew exactly what happened...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 am

"Ew. Let's not go into details," Wesley said attempting to make a joke. He stepped forward and pulled her close, "I'm sorry, it's not something I can control though."
~Pitiful attempt.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 am

Penelope shoved him away roughly with a blazing look in her eyes. "What in Hades name is wrong with you?! You're supposed to be mad and upset, not nice an understanding!" she yelled. How could he not be mad? This was ruining his life! So...how could he be so understanding?! No one is that perfect! It just doesn't work that way..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

"I dunno. I'm sensitive?" He smiled a crooked white smile. "I don't want to be mad, 'cause I'm not mad. I'm concered as to what it's going to do to you. I love you that much."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 am

Penelope threw her arms up for emphasis. "I'll tell you what's going to happen! I'm gonna get fat! Reeeaaallly fat! Then, in gonna start craving weird things like cucumbers dipped in chocolate, then I'm going to have to go into labor. And do you k ow what that means?! Pain..lots if pain!" she snapped, feeling her moods begun to swing already.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 am

"I love you too." He said softly. "I can deal with all of that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 am

Penelope buried get face in his shoulder, clutching parts of his shirt in her tightly clenched fists. "What are we gonna do?" she asked. Her voice was slightly muffled by the fabric of Wesley's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

"Beats me." He snorted, he gently rubbed her back and leanded down to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

Penelope gave a sigh of relief, simply feeling comforted by Wesley's touch. She looked up at him, gently kissing him on the lips. After a moment she pulled back, resting her head back in his shoulder. "I was thinking Johnny if it's a boy....and Delilah if it's a girl," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 am

Wesley starting laughing, "You already named him/her?"
~OMG Wesley would make an awesome gay guy!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

Penelope blushed a deep scarlet. "Kinda.." she mumbled. She looked up at Wesley with a sheepih look. "Johnny because of when we met. You forced me to sing 'Johnny B. Goode'..." she explained with a small smile.
ooc: O_o umm...okay? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:36 am

He kissed the top of her head with a laugh, "Your a nut." He ran his thumb along her blush.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 am

Penelope smiled, staring up at him. "But that's what makes me so loveble," she pointed out jokingly. Penelope gently looped her arms around him, kissing the nape of his neck and moving her way up his jaw and to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 am

He kissed back gently as well, however he wasn't too into it. His mind was going a million mules an hour. Just thinking about the fact he was going to be a father made him tremble and blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, this can't be good.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next