Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh oh, this can't be good.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 am

Penelope sighed, pulling back from the kiss. She rested her head back on his shoulder, simply finding the action comforting. "We're gonna be parents..." she said. Even she was still trying to process this...and age had known since this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:48 am

"Lovely." He said his fingers flitting up and down the neck of the guitar like it was a natural movement.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 am

Penelope studied his movements, listening to the tone in his words. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "You...are going to make an amazing dad," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

"Just lovely, my first girlfriend and I end up a father. Lovely." He snorted whilst playing a bit of Stairway.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 am

Penelope raised a rather surprised and skeptical eyebrow. "Your first? What happened to all the others that you couldn't keep track of?" she asked, sitting down beside him and leaning back on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm

"I said that to dazzle you," He admitted sheepishly. "Girls didn't really like me all that much."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Penelope's eyes widened ever so slightly. He...he did it to dazzle her? Penelope slowly shook her head and rested her hand on his shoulder. "Believe me...you didn't need to dazzle me...I was already dazzled, you didn't need anything else to make it any stronger," she said with a smile. It was true. When they first met in the Amphitheater she was already impressed and dazzled...whatever it is you'd call it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"HOW!?" He yelled as his temper flared. It was one of the many things he didn't get. He just didn't get why people always said he dazzled them. He was normal! Just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Penelope shook her head. "Because...you just made me feel..safe," she answered simply. She had no other way to describe it than that.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:23 pm

"Well damn." He said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Penelope frowned, her brow furrowing a bit. "What?" she asked, wondering why he seemed upset.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 pm

"How in the world do I make you feel safe, love?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Penelope shook her head and pursed her lips, trying to think of an answer. "You know...the feeling is kind of hard to explain. It's like...that feeling you get when you're shivering and cold and then someone walks over and puts a blanket over you and you instantly feel..safe and warm.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm

"Not much help but ok."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Penelope frowned. "Well then...why do you love me? Can you answer that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Might as well answer one difficult question with another.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:47 pm

"Oh that's an easy one. Because your smart, beautiful, funny, and I love you more than the whole world."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am

Penelope frowned. Beautiful? That wasn't exactly a word she'd use to describe herself. Actually, she found it hard to believe. Should she ask? After a moment she decided it best not. 'It'd just start uneeded compliments..' she thought. "Well, your question wasn't as easy. I don't know why you give me that warm feeling that seems to tell me that everything is going to be okay. I myself don't completely understand the feeling. But all I know is, you do..." she explained with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 am

"No I don't. I really don't know what the hell is happening right now. I'm still hoping it was a false postive." He admitted with a sigh. "I don't really want to become a father at seventeen. Hell I didn't even want a girlfriend when I came here." He sighed again, "I really don't know what's going to happen either. I'm the postive in this relationship and your the pants-wearing-one!" He threw his hands up in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

Penelope snorted, lying down on her back. "Believe me...I was hoping it was wrong too. That's why I tested it four times. I'm definitely pregnant," she said. Get voice sounded rather bitter. He...didn't want a girlfriend? Well that's just great... So what, does he wish that we hadn't gone out. Penelope looked away, staring at the creek. "I didn't ask to become your girlfriend you know...so that part isn't my fault," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 am

"That isn't what I meant you know. I was kind of a cranky bloke when I got here." He admitted scooting closer and propping himself up on one elbow next to Penelope so he could look down and talk to her. "I kind of got pushed off the stage by a girl and broke my arm who attacked me only to get to my dad. And then all of the girls who pretended to like me just to get to my dad, I just never really liked girls all that much. They've always been cruel to me." He swallowed, "Then I met you and it all changed. The second I heard you diss me I knew we were going to be together for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 am

Penelope smiled faintly, but kept her eyes on the water. "I 'diss' everybody you know...it's my thing," she said, laughing a bit. She then sighed, looking over at Wesley. "Now don't get me wrong...I like your dad's music. But he seems...kinda egotistical and fake.." she said, hoping that didn't offend him at all.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

"I know." Wesley snorted. "I think some of your personality is rubbing off on me." He said with a laugh as he played with a lock of her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 am

Penelope laughed lightly slowly nodding her head. "Guess I'm a bad influence," she said with her usual wide grin. She unknowingly put her hand on her still skinny stomach. Nine months from now...she will be very very large. But hey, at least she'll get to park closer to the grocery stores in those "New Mother Reserved" parking spaces.
ooc: I'm still deciding if I should speed up the pregnancy process or not...or keep that the full length and then speed up the aging like you did for Will...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 am

"Bye bye flat tummy." Wesley aggreed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 am

Penelope shrugged her shoulders with a soft sigh. "Maybe I'll get lucky and the gods will speed up my pregnancy or something like that. That's what happened for Roxanne you know," she said. Her voice was slightly hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, this can't be good.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: