Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh oh, this can't be good.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 am

"I don't know what went on with that girl." He admitted humming an old british lullaby about a Mockingbird getting shot by a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 am

Penelope recognized the tune from her childhood. She grinned, gently resting her head in Wesley's shoulder. "It's a sin to kill a mockingbird you know.." she said, deciding to quote the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 am

"Or is it?" He said with a smile flitting across his lips.
~Let's fastforward, I'm bored! xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:44 am

Penelope rolled her eyes at his comment. As she let her thoughts trail off she frowned and turned to Wesley. "What did you mean that I was the 'pants-wearing-one'?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
ooc: okay xD end this roleplay here. It's a nice place to stop at xD (like a TV show)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 am

~Right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh oh, this can't be good.   Uh oh, this can't be good. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, this can't be good.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3