Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The good bye.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 am

I slowly walked up the hill slinging my bag over my shoulder. I turned around to say good bye to camp for I was being deplyed again. I straightend my unifrom and waiter for the cab to arive. I checked all my gear then sat down to wait.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:47 am

The good bye. Tumblr_l7npkycpFi1qcpdpgo1_500
Nico l di l Angelo [son of Hades; lord of the dead, and god of the Underworld.]

Nico stood, forcing his weight onto Thalia's pine. Though the other Big Three child had been taken out of the tree long ago by Percy's heroic magic fleece, it was still a nice place for a child of Hades to sit and think. It showed hope. Some people really could escape death, even if you were one of the many who was destined to die. Nico didn't want to die. He already served his father as an ambassador between the mortal world of demigods and the Underworld. That job alone should earn him an eternity of life, if Hades was finally grateful of something Nico did. His son. The one that was supposed to be the most promising of them all, except for the deceased Bianca. If Bianca hadn't died, Nico wouldn't exist in his father's eyes, and it was the only good thing he ever received from loosing his sister. Hades should have saved her like Zeus saved Thalia. It just wasn't fair.

Though on the inside, Nico was falling apart, on the outside he just appeared sour and annoyed. He wasn't going to let some weak demigod know how much everything hurt. Hades would never approve.

As Nico jerked up his head, his eyes focused on a demigod leaving camp. "You!" Nico called with a nod, acknowledging the tug in his gut. "Hey, why do you smell like death?" The younger Hades child wrinkled up his nose in disgust and memory. Death wasn't a smell he has unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:52 am

I looked up and saw a son of hades im guessing. "I think its my Uniform" I said a little confused. "I dont know why I do but oh well." I fiddled with my uniform a little more than looked back up at him. "So whats up". I asked looking at him plainly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 am

The good bye. Tumblr_l7npkycpFi1qcpdpgo1_500
Nico l di l Angelo [son of Hades; lord of the dead, and god of the Underworld.]

The 11 year old shrunk away from the army uniform, his eyes full of sadness. While he had been asked a question, the only thing running through his head was the image of war. Battles here were bad enough. In the Underworld, Nico'd even seen eternal punishment, but war was worse. The army was scarring for life. He'd heard spirits talking about it, and it made his stomach twist just hearing about it second hand. Completely ignoring the question directed to him, Nico went on to investigate. "You mean you volunteer to go off to fight?" Hades's favorite son had heard about being drafted, but he never imagined people would just choose to go off on their own. "Back when I was a little kid, everyone was drafted. I always wondered why my dad was never taken from us, though it's not like I would miss him . . ." The ground beneath Nico's feet shook violently, tossing the boy onto his back. He cursed silently in ancient greek before standing up and shaking himself off. "My dad doesn't love me," Nico added with a smirk, glancing down at the ground, wondering if there was any Underworld bellow him at the moment. Of course the answer was no. Nico could navigate the Underworld like no other, except for maybe Hermes, and he could sense when he was near it. There was only scattered tunnels under Camp Half Blood, so there was no point in wondering, yet Nico was young, and his imagination was wild.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 am

"I dont volunteer I get paid a couple thousand bucks to do it."I said looking at him. "he does love you. not like normal but he still does." I said sweetly. I saw my cab approach and I slowly got up. well wish me luck. I said a little nervously. I slowly walked down the hill and into the cab. I was driven to the base and was sent out to Iraq with my unit. as soon as the morning came we were Ambushed. I shot the Insurgents but more kept appearing. I got up and flanked them killing the remaining Insurgents. I sent a letter to camp the following week to tell them i'd be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The good bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good bye.   The good bye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The good bye.
Page 1 of 1