Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Empty
PostSubject: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 am

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Far-cry-3-trailer

Another tale ends and one begins. It all started after an odd evening of shark killing, snow, aphrodite girls, and Larry not doing his job, the two lovebirds, James and Noelle, are now finally going on a date, a week later. Let's see what happens...

Knock knock knock.

James was standing at the door of the Khione Cabin, dressed in a brown leather jacket and a button-up shirt. He never was much for style, covering up the tattoos he had was something of a rarity for any occasion, but he decided that now was a good as time as any.

He was juggling his keys in one hand, finally being able to take out the ol' hot rod was something of a treat. He was happy he would be able to do it with a woman. Eventually, someone opened up the door.

"Oh. Hello," James said, stuffing his keys in his pocket.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 am

Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
Noelle Liddell, Daughter of Khione

Noelle finished her last bit of makeup and heard knocking on the door. "Coming! she shouted, putting on her red lipstick. She ran to the door and opened it. She smiled, seeing how nice James had dressed up. "Hello! Let me grab my wallet and we can go." she said running back inside, grabbing her wallet and purse and shutting the door behind her. She stood outside the door in front of him. "Ready?" she smiled, looking happier than she had in a while.
And s song someone sings, once upon a December
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Far-cry-3-trailer

"Very," He replied with a smile and took her hand in his.

The couple walked for a little bit until they got to the outskirts of Camp Half Blood where there lay his motorbike. A harley, to be precise. A good looking one too, mostly a golden chrome design with some dark brown/black (depending on how good your eyesight is) plating. He handed her a helmet and put the keys inside.

"Ever ridden one before?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

James had gotten onto the motorbike as he said the words that came out of his mouth. He revved the engine a few times, just letting the cat roar for a little bit. He grinned a toothy grin and then looked over to Noelle.

"Well up and att'em, we're not getting any younger," And you're not getting any older, James. Boom! Mind blown!

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 am

Noelle held his hand as they walked. She saw the motorbike and stopped dead in her tracks. She was VERY afraid of them. She didn't like how there were no seat belts, nuh uh. "Uh.. we may have a problem.." she said, slowly backing up. She was no way in hell going to get on that thing and ride it. It was always a huge fear of hers to fall off of one and die. And that one day would not be today. She looked at the bike, obviously frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Ah. She's scared. Obviously, James is going to handle this with care and gentleness. With a certain finesse that other men just don't seem to match when it comes to solving problems with a lady. They will probably talk this out, maybe even find another solution of travel-

"Well fine, then," James said and got off the bike. He walked over and behind her, picked her up, and put her on the bike. He quickly got on, revved the engine once, and then let loose down the street. "Hold on, darlin'!"

Oh James. You dumbass...

I seem to be saying that a lot about James lately.

Anyway, he was taking off at a pretty high speed down the road, waiting for an exit to take them to their nice restaurant dinner. She would probably scream and shout and hit him when they got there, but hey, until then, he's got a girl on the back of his motorbike and he's riding off!

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:39 am

Noelle screamed as James picked her up and set her on the bike. As soon as they moved she held on for dear life, which was pretty frickin' tight. She felt the wind rush through her hair and hit her face. She almost felt, like they were flying. At the thought of this, she smiled and began screaming again. Not of fright, but of happiness. She laughed as they made sharp turns and the acceleration. She LOVED motorbikes. What? She's not allowed to change her mind? Well then, GO AWAY. She leaned her head against his back as they kept riding on the bike.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:45 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"See?!" James laughed as they kept riding.

The two headed into the city and eventually headed into a parking lot right beside a restaurant. They parked and James got off of his bike, laughing lightly. He looked at Noelle for a moment and smiled ,realizing the same thing that he realized one week ago today, that she was really beautiful.

"I haven't done that in a long time. That was... a lot of fun," James smiled and offered his hand for a quick and easy way to get off the bike.

Yes, James. yes. Be confident. Don't ruin your dating life for the rest of your life. Like, in the stories I've narrated, I've seen you use your claws to do malicious things to people and then spit in the face of death. But when it comes to girls like Noelle and Skyla? You can't seem to handle yourself.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Noelle smiled taking his hand and hopping off the motorbike. "That was simply wonderful!" she smiled, a hint of an Irish accent showing. She was beginning to talk louder, instead of mumbling like usual. She was becoming more confident, what she'd always dreamed to be. She looked up at the restaurant, and looked inside her wallet to make sure she had enough money for herself. As soon as she counted around thirty five bucks, she figured she had enough. She looked at James and smiled. "Thanks for taking me out of camp.. I haven't left in a long, long, long time.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Paying for her own food? James. James seriously, you gotta step in here man. No girl should pay for her own food on a date that's just not right.

"No, no. I got this," James said, pulling out his own wallet. There ya go, buddy.

Yeah James had a lot of money. There was a reason for that. Let's just say that while he's been here he's taken some... hm... jobs to get the money he needs and wants to pay for supplies. I mean, someday he wants to go back to that island and kill Sylas. One day.

But not today.

"No problem. I uh... I haven't been out for a while either," Liar. Why are you lying? Just tell her about how many people you've killed. Just tell her how old you ar-Oh. Wait. That could sound you're a pedo and that you're crazy because you look eighteen, not possibly sixty. And the whole killing people thing could go down badly too.

Well he led Noelle inside and looked at the restaurant. He walked up the man at the front desk and asked for a table. They said there were no available tables for two, but he quickly changed his mind when two of his three claws on his right hand tapped the desk he was sitting at. They sat down and James pulled his menu.

"Where's the beer on here...?" He muttered, looking for a menu for drinks.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Noelle tilted her head. James pay for her food? How absurd! She could pay herself, she was completely capable. Without him looking she slipped twenty bucks into his jacket pocket, and then quickly moved away like nothing happened. They were led to their table and Noelle sat down and looked at the menu. Oh man, so many choices! She meant well, Camp did have pretty good food but here there was much more variety. She looked at the drinks, listening to James mutter about beer. Wasn't the drinking age twenty one in America? And he was like what, eighteen, nineteen? "Um, aren't you a wee bit young for beer..?" she asked, tilting her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"What?" Almost blew your cover there, old man James. Try that one again. "Oh. Uh it was a joke... ahaha... ha..." He awkwardly told her, trying to change the subject.

Oh James. One day someone is gonna find out your secret and then you're gonna have to run man. Cause your enemies are gonna find out where you are. One day. And it might just happen because you asked where the beer was.

"So uh... what do you like to do? As in, like... sports? Writing? Reading? Uh... other stuff?" He asked as he looked over his menu.

Boring. Boring. Boring. Man, where is some good ol' fashioned bear meat on here. Or maybe some goat or possum. That would work with James' eating habits. He looked at something at the menu near the bottom and he furrowed his eyebrow.

What kind of pansy ass food is this? He thought for a moment. James just... just go with this food just once, because if so, this date leads to other stuff. Get what I'm saying?

James immediately started smiling.

There ya go, bud.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Noelle giggled at his little joke. That made much more sense. She looked at the menu, trying to decide what she wanted when all of a sudden a gun shot rung throughout the restaurant. People screamed and panicked. Confused about what was going on, Noelle didn't even move. More gunshots were heard, more screams. But it didn't sound like anyone was actually being hurt, just shots at the ceiling to rowel things up. "James, what the hell is going on?" she asked, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him under the table with her. Then a big, booming voice shouted very loudly "WHERE IS JAMES TULLAN?!"
Noelle quickly looked at James. Now why ever would they want James? He was just a boy at a Camp. Unless it was some type of monster who could talk, which Noelle deemed it to be. She sighed, not wanting anyone to get hurt, so she caught a glimpse of the man's back and shot three icicles out of her hand toward the man, then looked back to James. "Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

James looked at Noelle as she shot down a man, an actual human, with icicles. He cocked his head. He didn't think she was the murdering type but uh... hey, why not? I guess when you're in Rome...

"Darlin'... this will be um... a complicated talk so I'd advise you to stay here and wait," He told her and stood up from his seat.

"All right, bub," James cracked his neck and then knuckles. He then popped all of his claws.

James leaped into action, immediately burst through a wall, using his slightly enhanced strength to do so. He looked around to see at least five men armed to the teeth. His sense of smell told him there were even more men in the restaurant.

"What do you want?" James asked, baring his teeth.

They answered with bullets. James was hit by several of them, but was able to get behind a counter before they did too much damage. He gritted his teeth as his healing powers came into play, pushing the bullet out, but not really healing it too much. He shook his head. One of them yelled that he was out of ammo, James immediately went in to strike.

He leaped over the counter and stabbed one with his claws and then another. He just kept slicing until everyone was dead. James took several deep breaths before running back into the room he was in.

"Noelle! Are you okay?" James yelled out, looking for her face or any signs of her outfit.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"JAMES! she screamed at the top of her lungs as one of the guys picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Get away from me you creep! And put me down, NOW! JAMES!" she shrieked again, lifting her foot up and feeling around in her shoe. Oh, great. The first time in history, she had left her dagger at home. She could've easily stabbed the guy in the shoulder to stun him and get away, but noooo~ The icicles were out, because in order to use them she had to concentrate. The guy opened the back door and started sprinting away. "JA-OH SCREW IT!" she yelled before biting the guys shoulder. He yelled and dropped her pretty hard. She hit her head on the concrete. Getting ready to try and take a stand, she was simply just thrown over the man's shoulder again. "LET ME GO! IF ONLY I HAD MY DAGGER I'D SLIT YOUR GODDAMN THROAT!" she yelled, beginning to make empty threats to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Oh my Gawd a damsel in distress. Who ever could see this one coming? Let me give you a hint, he's awesome, he narrates a story, and can make one hell of a steak! Guess who? *points to self* This guy!

Anyways...

"NOELLE!" James yelled as he heard her screaming.

James searched throughout the floor until he came to a window where he saw Noelle being dropped by a guy. Suddenly, his head twitched slightly. Oh crap... see... here's the problem with being the Son of Lyssa. You get angry. Really, really angry at times. This was one of those times.

"RRRAGH!!" Oh crap.

James burst through the window and it seemed like he was on the guy in a second. He tackled him to the ground and stabbed him in the stomach, wrenching his claws from side to side just to see him suffer. An angry, almost twisted grin appeared on his face as he ripped his claws out again and started slicing every part of the guy he could see.

It was not a pretty sight, I can tell you that much.

Eventually, he stopped, blood on his hands and body. His rage slightly flaccid, now. He looked over at Noelle and heard police sirens closing in. he cursed.

"I have to go,"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Noelle watched wide-eyed as James came to the rescue. She totally could've done it herself.. pfft.. She watched how claws came out of his hands, how angry he became, how he brutally murdered that guy.. All just to save her? She didn't think it was worth it. As the police sirens were heard, she looked to James. "I'm coming too." she said standing up and dusting herself off. She wasn't just going to let him leave, no way! Besides, who doesn't like a little cop chase? She will admit, the way he looked right now frightened the hell out of her. But.. she didn't care. Oh great, now she sounded like Bella from Twilight. Gross. She slapped herself unconsciously, and then looked at James.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

James would ask if she was sure, but he could see she was. Then she slapped herself and he cocked his head to the side.

"Uh. All right, I'm gonna go get the bike, darlin'. You stay here and wait and get ready to get on," He told her and then sprinted off, retracting his claws. He got to the parking space they were once at, but as he did, several police cars pulled into the parking lot and pulled their guns on him. He was confused why they did it for a split second and then realized he was almost covered from head to toe in blood. Oh. Yeah.

"Damn it!" James grunted as he got on the bike, put the keys in, and quickly rode toward the back of the restaurant as police officers shot at him and started getting back in their cars. He almost completely turned the bike on his side with the turn he made around the restaurant and he did not stop riding even as he rode toward Noelle, he just stuck his hand out.

"Jump on!" James yelled, reaching his hand out to her.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Noelle hopped on the motorbike and held onto James as they sped off. Is this what she really wanted to do? ... Yes, yes it was. She watched as the lights flashed by them. She wasn't even thinking about what had just happened. Then she suddenly heard the sound of bullets. "Well, what do we have here?" Noelle said, seeing that they had not only cops, but more of those strange men chasing them. Noelle stuck out her hand and blasted icicles toward their way, she watched as one of them blasted one of the cop cars tires. She watched as the car swerved out of the road. "One down, three to go?" Noelle laughed. What was she doing?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"Why did I think a date night was a good idea?" James murmured to himself.

Good question James. Cause I said it would be a great idea and I control you. Moving on...

So James was riding his bike back to camp as fast as he could, hopefully they could get to the barrier in time without any-OH MY GOD NOELLE KILLED A BUNCH OF POLICE OFFICERS!

"What are you doing!? Those are the good guys!" James yelled back to her.

He made a sharp turn, literally causing the bike to be a couple inches from the ground for a second. He continued down the road before seeing several police cruisers come up behind him. James cursed as they got on his left and right. He let go of the acceleration and the bike slowed down quickly until it was behind the crars who crushed into each other, crashing into things outside the road.

"They should be all right," James said and continued riding until they got to the hill that led to the entrance of Camp Half Blood. "Oh finally,"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
[/font
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Noelle gave James a 'You're insane' look. Then watched as James made the two cop cars collide. "Yeah, good guys. YOU JUST KILLED MORE OF THEM." She laughed. Right before they crossed into camp borders, she felt a sharp pain in her lower back. She froze, pretty much paralyzed and in shock from the pain. "James..." she mumbled as she held onto James tightly. She turned and saw that the men chasing James started shooting because they seemed to know about the border. As soon as they made it in Camp borders, she felt her back. It was wet and warm. She cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:06 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Larry, you seeing this? Noelle got shot! *Larry walks in* Oh My Gooodddddd!!!

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Troll2OMG

He heard the gunshots, but I didn't think much of it until he was safely into the Camp Border, no way that they could get in or shoot up. He turned around to check on Noelle. He smelled something odd and sniffed the air. Blood. He would usually say it was from him, but it was fresh blood. And it was dripping.

"Wait..." James muttered as he leaned over and saw the gunshot wound on Noelle's back. Oh God.

James leaped from his seat and immediately took off his jacket, putting it on his bike. He ripped off his own sleeve from his wrist to his upper arm and then wrapped it around her torso, tying it in the front. He grabbed her and held her upper back, careful not to touch the wound, and her legs, carrying her like a man would a lady in one of them old fashioned films. Like uh... you know... uh, what's a good one Larry? Oh! It's A Wonderful Life is good!

"I should've never taken you on this date... dammit! Don't worry, Noelle. We're gonna get to the infirmary and everything's gonna be fine. I swear it," James told her and started running, not sprinting so as to bounce her up and down, but enough to get some speed.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am

Noelle felt numb. She didn't even feel herself being lifted and carried. She looked up to the sky. The stars shone bright. She could even see some of the Milky Way. It was crystal clear, the the stars shone brightly. She smiled to herself, completely oblivious to what was going on. She didn't hear much either. She heard a long 'beep' noise, kinda like how when a heart monitor goes dead in the hospital. "I had fun tonight, James. We should do this again sometime.." she smiled, giggling. She wasn't right in the head right now, but it wasn't like she was dying. Not at all, just dizzy. Noelle wasn't going down with just one bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } Tumblr_m93qgfz0eJ1rum77go1_500

OOC: Much better than that pic, right? xD And a crappy post though.

"Do it again? Gods Noelle..." James murmured, shaking his head.

James, go on another date with her? I don't know if he can without Noelle getting something even worse than a bullet wound. What happens if they kiss and he gets excited? Boom! A claw popped into her shoulder. He'll live much longer than she will and eventually, he'll see her die...

"I... uh..."

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Noelle put her hand on James' cheek. She looked up at him and smiled. "I had fun tonight. Sounds crazy, but I did. But maybe next time, we should just take a walk on the beach and stay inside camp." She laughed, using her thumb to stroke his cheek. She lifted her head up and kissed his cheek. Even after what she had done and all the crazy stuff, she was still Noelle, the quiet awkward girl he met on the beach. She had feelings for James, yes. She liked him a lot. Why? He was the first guy to give her a chance. She laid her head against his chest and saw the Infirmary less than a hundred feet away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }   I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been told I'm good. And I'm feeling good about being potentially good. { R A C H I E }
Page 1 of 1