Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] Empty
PostSubject: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] Emo-gi12

D e l i l a h | K e n d a l l | R y d e r

I had woken up and in my cabin. I got dressed into a black v-neck, black skinny jeans and white converse. I put on a 'My Chemical Romance' jacket and I closed my eyes and concentrated. I forwarded time to see Gabriel again. The more I saw him, the more I liked him. I opened my eyes and was on top of a skyscraper. I yelped as I saw how far up I was. One look down and I would pass out and most likely die.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] 8945cee12d

I heard a yelp behind me. I swung around with my weapon in hand. Damn Epsilon. "Wait... Delilah?" I asked, how did she find me? I mean... What? Its been a week. A week since I last saw her and she made things more complicated everytime I saw her. I sheathed my weapon and sat on the edge of the skyscraper railing. I could easily make an escape.

Take your place inside the fire with me

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

"No, I'm the monster under your bed." I said sarcastically. "Yes Delilah!" I said walking toward him, trying hard not to look at the ground. "Why up here? I could easily pass out and die! And sow could you! Don't sit on that edge!" I said taking his hand and pulling him up and away from the edge. I sounded like my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"I wanted to tell you, my full name, is Gabriel Richter, like in the legends... I am Gabirel Richter," I said. When she took my hand it shcoked me and I pulled back, sending me over the railing and down towards the streets below. Of course I will survive it either way, but I don't want to be hurt. I took out my combat cross and the hook tip latched onto the wall. I swung over and smashed against the wall, dislocating my arm and falling twenty feet, smashing into the ground below. I jerked my arm back into place before crawling into an alleyway.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"GABRIEL!!!" I yelled as I watched him fall over the edge. Oh no. I looked over the edge. I began to get lightheaded. I backed away from the edge but I knew I was already done for. My eyes closed as I felt myself fall over the edge. I felt my hair flying in different directions and my arms at my sides and legs together. Have you seen the part in the Kingdom Hearts game where Sora was falling in the sky? I looked similar to that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I pulled myself up from the ground and took out my Combat Cross. I used it to get to a higher elevation. Then I used it to swing down. Come on come on. Talk about her making things more complicated. I swung right into her and grabbed her with my hurt arm. I held onto her tightly as I swung us to the ground. The crowd began cheering for me. Although I didn't care. I took her body and vaulted to a building, not that high from the ground. I shook her awake.
"Hey there Delilah," I said while shaking her.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

I was pretty out cold. I heard someone say my name. I opened my eyes. But everything around me was white. I began to freak out. "Where am I?!" I yelled. I swear I saw my mother. Then I could've sworn I saw my father. I closed my eyes and re opened them. I was standing on Half-Blood Hill with my brother Jake. Jake was already inside the border, but I was standing there, watching my parents being mauled by three hellhounds. I began running to them. Maybe this was a chance for me to save them. But the closer I got, the slower time got around me. Before I could reach them, I heard Gabriel's voice. I turned and I saw Gabriel holding my body. I looked paler than usual. Did I die? I don't know. But, this was making me choose between three people I cared about the most. I closed my eyes again and woke up. I saw Gabriel's face. I rubbed my eyes. They were soaked with tears.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Release your life...

[center]~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I saw her... alsmot crying. Oh god... I'm going to have to do that again aren't I? I gave her another kiss to calm her down. I nodded towards her and vaulted off of the building onto another.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"No! Gabriel!" I said with my face stained with tears, watching him leave once again. "Don't leave.." I whimpered. I was alone again. I didn't want to be alone. I held myself and walked out of the building and into and alley. It was dark and cold. It was around winter time. The sky darkened and it began to snow. I stopped and looked at the snow. The white..I saw the image of my parents again. It would haunt me forever. I began to silently cry. "I wish I could've helped...I'm sorry...I let you down.." I cried to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"I can't leave a girl crying," I said and stood by her. Snow... been a long time since I've seen snow. I think... twenty maybe thirty years? It blends together after awhile.
"Hm... Thirty years since I've seen snow," I said, thinking out loud.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

"Huh..?" I asked and turned. I saw Gabriel and smiled a little. It's been about...a year since I've smiled. Then I heard him say something about snow. "Thirty years? You look like 18." I said looking at him confused. "It's been a year since I've smiled." I told him, picking up snow and making into a snowball.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Well I am over five hundred years old. That could be why," I said smiling. I never tell anyone about my supposed immortality. I looked around and felt the snowflakes touch my skin. My supposed skin. Hm.So fragile.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm

"Woah." I said looking at him. "You age slowly." I said with a small laugh. A snowflake fell lightly on top of my nose. I looked up in to the sky, watching the snowflakes fall. It got into my hair and eyelashes. I smiled, thinking about the last time I saw snow. I was with Jake and we went sledding. We would have to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Not even surprised?" I asked. I was happy when people didnt care about my immortality. It made me feel good. I smiled as I nonchalantly took her hand in mine. I smiled at her. It wasn't like me to get this close to a woman. I had a t-shirt on, because I was trained to wear the minimum amount of clothing. One weird monastery that was.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I held his hand smiling. "Not really. I've met older." I said with a small laugh. "So, are you part of an agency of some sort?" I asked. I would feel extremely stupid if he wasn't. But it would explain him leaving all the damn time.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Uhm... you know... sorta.. yeah," I said, admitting it. I smiled. Little did she know Link was apart of the same agency. He only told Calista. The hellhounds were sent from Epsilon to kill him. Such a sad story eh? Uh huh. I smiled as I took her hand, and did something that would sound romantic, but I saw wayyyyyy to many people do that in the renaissance. I took her hand, and pulled her over so out bodies were touching. I supported her back with the other hand. I gased into her eyes for a bit before leaning in for a kiss...

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 pm

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I smiled. This what my mom told me how she felt when her and dad first kissed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]   I told you that I would see you again. [S A M] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I told you that I would see you again. [S A M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: