Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feeling out of Place.

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Boo Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Feeling out of Place. Empty
PostSubject: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 pm

I walked into the cabin I was told to go to, since I hadn't been claimed yet. I literaly just got to camp today. I felt really out of place. I was wearing a white lacy top and denim jeans. Everyone else was wearing armor and carrying swords around. The cabin was empty, thank goodness. I sat unsure of myself on a bunk. I sighed and looked around. I didn't feel like I belonged. I was too awkward and shy.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am

(Searcy)

Wiping the sweat from my face, I took the step up to the Hermes' cabin porch in one stride. Unbuckling the belt around my waist that held my sheathed sword close, I looped the leather around my stiff sheath before I went into the cabin.

As usual, the Hermes cabin was way overcrowded, even when nobody was there. There were way too many bunks, but then again, not enough. There were hardly ever openings. Kicking the edge of a sleeping bag gently aside, I went to my bunk. I was lucky. One of the Hermes guys had very kindly sacrificed his bunk for a place on the floor so I could have the bed...and was roundly teased for it.

As I began to unbuckle my simple armor- what I was wearing could hardly be considered armor, being only a leather vest that could turn practice sword blows- my eyes fell on a girl sitting on the bunk next to mine. She looked pretty scared at the moment. I didn't recognize her. Dropping my vest, I sat down cross-legged on my bunk, and smiled at her. "Hey. Welcome to the Hermes cabin, the center of demigod chaos. I'm Searcy." I knew from experience that a friendly smile could mean a lot.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

"Oh. Uh, thanks" I said looking at the for a millisecond, then looking away. I wasn't a good conversatioanlist.

Last edited by Alexis Sunhart on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:35 pm

I walked into the Hermes cabin. Sure, i was already claimed but i liked to help out the new campers make some friends. I walked into the doorway and seeing two people in there leaned up against the door frame listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 pm

I sat on the edge of the bunk, not paying much attention to the others around me. I stood up quickly, knowing that that bunk was probably already claimed by another person.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I watch as the girl sits on the bed then jumps back up. I laugh on the inside but show no emotion on the outside. I sort of feel sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:53 pm

I turned my body as I looked around. I saw a guy leaning against a wall, and of course I scared me. I jumped a little in shock. I turned a little pink and felt embarased.

Last edited by Alexis Sunhart on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 pm

She sees me and jumps. I have that effect on people. I push off the wall and walk over to her. "Hello" Again, with no emotion on my face. Her face is red, Clearly embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I looked at the wall. "Hi" I said, amazed that I wasn't stuttering.

Last edited by Alexis Sunhart on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'm Iggy. Apollo"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

"Felicity Eden" I said suprisingly out of breath.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"Something wrong?" I ask with piercing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 pm

(Searcy)

So the girl didn't seem interested in talking giving her another smile, I busied myself with getting my vest nicely wiped off and stowing it in my bag. Another kid come in and was speaking to the new girl. I vaguely recognized him: I thought he was an Apollo camper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"No. Just new" I said staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:23 pm

"I can see" I said this as i started walking twords her. "Yea, It's pretty nice here, and you get used to the layout pretty quickly. Want me to help you learn the place?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:32 pm

"Sure" I said getting the nerve to look up at him. I wanted to get claimed here by a god. It felt weird seeing everyone else already claimed and knowing the whole place by heart. The first person I met here was a son of Ares. His name was Dean. Then later I met his sister and some other campers. A flirty Apollo one too. I could NOT be an Ares daugher. I was too shy and "not mean."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm

"Well, As you can see this is Hermescabin. He is greatfully sharing with all the unclaimed demigods like yourself." I waved my hand around for emphisess and I flashed her a smile.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

I dashed into the room, a muscular girl with red hair and an angry expression hard on my heels. I climbed
up to the to bunks and leapt across from one to another. "HERMES CABIN ATTA-" but i didn't get to finish my epic battle call, because the matress slipped from under me and shot across the springs, whacking the girl imnthr feet and making her even madder. I fell off the bed(quite gracefully...maybe) and landed with a sickening thud at a new girls feet. "Gods ow." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I poped my head up at the thud even though i was leaning against the wall with all the clutterd mess in my face i saw the boy at the feet of the muscular girl and i suddenly jumped up ignoring the pain in my injured leg "Whats going on?" I looked sternly at the girl but with her Big Muscles told me this was the stupidest idea ever.

I picked up my Crutches and i limped my way over there to sheild she boy even though was obviously at camp here longer than me. Next thing i know im on the ground with a mouthfull of pillow feathers noticing that some hermes cabin kid had set up a little prank trap to Embarris the "New Kid".i started to get up sputtering out pillow feathers and little droplets of glue.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

I scramble to my feet. "Are you OKAY?!" I bent over the kid with crutches.

I took this Opprotunity to punch the kid in the butt and sent him flying against the wall on the opposite side "LOSER!!!!" I snarled and stomped away
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:06 pm

"Im fine,ive had worse" I scramble up to my feet and i give the Ares Girl a very very angry look and stand up at full height standing just a little higher than her. Looks her sternly in the face and says " I think you better leave.... now". is leaning on one crutch incase she attacked i could defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I entered the Hermes Cabin after hanging around out of the cabin. I looked around. I saw something weird going on. I arched an eyebrow and walked over to them. "What's going on here?" I asked in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

"This daughter of Ares was chasing one of the hermese guys and i just stepped beween them and got a face full of feathers" I put myself back onto both crutches feeling safe with the abin leader around. I steal a glare bck at the ares girl and look back to him. "my name is Acren Soreus,i just arrived a few hours ago... and nearly got killed along the way...." i shake my leg in emphysys to show i was hit by an arrow/
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm

"Oh what? I'd chace him around for no reason?!" I flared, then smirked at the kid with crutches with mock fear

I scrambled up onto my bed and pointed to Sam. "HER FAULT!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 pm

I sighed silently with a blank look on my face. "I'm so sorry Ace. If you're seriosuly hurt, go to the Infirmary where an Apollo kid or someone will help you. If you need help I would love to, but seeing Chiron, the camp director, would be good too." I looked up at Tate. "Tate, for the love of Hermes get down. And you, Ares-freak, I think you'd be better off leaving."

I gave him a nickname. Aceee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling out of Place.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: