Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feeling out of Place.

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Boo Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm

I look at the others, shocked. "What . . ." Then I realize the glowing. "Does this mean . . ."

I cross my arms and turn my back to Hurst. "Go away Pretty Boy. You brats aren't welcome here. I believe the Aphrodite Cabin will be waiting for you. Go, we don't want you here, do we Carmen?" I look to Carmen, wanting to get a quick answer. Then I look at Acren, also wanting an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 pm

I Look up with my eyes full of dismay disagreeing with him Chase i think it should be okay for now for us to keep him,Besides I dont get what you whould have against him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

I narrow my eyes at Chase, a small smile spreading across my face. Ever so slightly I portray the perfect popular kid, who always gets what he wants. "Yeah, Chase. What's so wrong with me staying here for just a few more hours?"

I am burning up, angry. This was exactly why Aphrodite kids and Hermes kids didn't get along. I wanted to punch the living daylights out of him, but I figured I shouldn't argue with someone that may or may not be an Ares kid. "I guess I see nothing wrong with him staying," I lie, letting my instincts take over. This was why I was smart, and Aphrodite kids were classic Dumb Blonds.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

I fall asleep unknowing of what the others are doing. The last words i hear are"I guessI see nothing wrong-" Then it cuts off when i fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling out of Place.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4