Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feeling out of Place.

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Boo Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Did he just call himself hot? He was full of it. Maybe he was an Aphrodite kid himself. I sighed heavily and looked around the Cabin for other crazy things going on, as usual.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

"Im in,its nice yto meet ya, im Acren Soreus, Unclaimed i just got here today with a little luck i survived a poisoned arrow tip not to mention the kid had barley any medical experience i WAS really lucky"I smirk at the though of probsbly giving them a little fire lighted to their hair. i Forgot to mention im a sort of Pyro, but not the Maniac Pyro ones who catch people on fire. I just like fire. i turn my attention the the ares girl and i drop my crutches and i crouch closer to her face."well i guess were gonna see you later and heres a little parting gift." I suddenly take out chili poweder,Dont ask me why but i also like stuff that burns. I uncap it and smile greviously to her and back to the guys."Should i do it,or do you guys wanna do it?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"Go right ahead, dude," I say, waving my hand in his direction. I look at the Ares girl and I can see her fear. For once it hits me, Ares kids are just demigods. They aren't monsters. "Wait! Maybe we shouldn't!"

I look at Chase confused. "Aren't you the person I heard this guy quote down at the beach? Aren't you Chase Kale? If you have a good idea, share it! If you have a bad idea, do it? That's what I heard them saying about trying to breath underwater. They were Demeter kids, so of course they couldn't breath, but it was a bad idea, so they did it!" I grin wickedly, like one of the Hermes kids gone bad.

My heart stops. "Oh my gods, are they okay?" I scream. Sweat is building up on my forehead. If they quoted me before going into a deathtrap, I felt responsible.

"Infirmary," I tell him with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm

I cap the chili powder.Its only chili powder...Wait can chili powder kill monsters?" I look at him with a confused face. I look back at the ares girl then i get up limping in a little bit of pain for my crutches. I stuff the chili powder in my pocket and hop over the hole twords the doorway.Well lets get planning!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm

"Planning for the Aphrodite attack?" I asked while looking at the ground. I already had my plans. If everyone else I had planned to do it with was ready, I was. I mean, we can't have everyone in the the Hermes Cabin go with. That would ruin it and make it super obvious and we'd get caught. We had to get planning and get everything worked out. The others were getting off the point.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm

"I'm ready. Whoa! Sabotage!" My favorite part of practical jokes was going to do them. It was such a rush! Still, I wanted to seem normal for Hurst and Acren's sake. For Carmen, well she knew me.

"Great Chase, nice enthusiasm! You're a team player." I pat Chase on the back and look around the cabin. Sure enough there was spare toothpaste and gum. "You guys rock!" I yell, grabbing a handful. My weird Aphrodite thoughts act up again, but without me realizing it. I almost let slip- 'Especially you Carmen, but I hold back, managing to silently curse in Ancient Greek instead. I almost figured out my true goddess parent, but my mind wasn't quick enough. Soon I'm back to thinking about the prank.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I grinned. "Alright now," I bent down a little so were were all down in a small huddle of a circle. "This this has to be late. Maybe around 11:00 or 11:30. We can't get caught. If we did, we'd get murdered by those pricks. Even though they can't touch a fly without worrying about their nails. Agreed? Any ideas to toss in?" I asked, looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

I concentrate. If I didn't pay attention, I would surely mess everything up. It was just so hard! My attention, like a god, was always divided and never in the same place at once. "I think I'm good, and I have nothing to add."

A weird and wacky idea hits me. "Those kids hate messes right? And doing work? Well, I think I know what would really set them off." I wait for the others to reply, looking around with the same evil 'I've got some hairspray in my back pocket and I know how to use it' look.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 pm

"Ever been in their Cabin? It can get messy and they don't care. But show me what ya got," I said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

A Evil Smile spreads across my face. " well i got one, instead of throwing it at them maybe we should set traps So they get set off at different places for each girl at a ceritain time in the day." I smuggle around in my bag and it looks like a little contraption that if a string is pulls a ball of gum wad covered in tooth paste comes flying out. "Something like this but three times bigger whould cause some real chaos in that cabin.""It will be like different people are throwing it at them so they might not even know besides i dont think that hermes makes many gumball cannons,no offence guys." Pulls string and accidentally i hit the ares girl still stuck in the floor right in the mouth. my eyes widen. "Oops, That was an accident...."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 pm

"Nice. But how would we get to set the traps up?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. It was a good plan, but how would we get all of them set up? It was sort of a tricky process but... "Wait! What if we had Hurst here went in there saying he was just claimed by Aphrodite? He's good looking enough them to believe it. While he brings in a bag, which would look like it has his stuff in it, it's actually full of the traps. And then he could secretly set them up around the Cabin."
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 pm

"Bingo... sorta stole my plan but it whould work,but we cant set them up ALL at once or else they whould rise a LOT of suspicion." I pull out some pictures of the guys and girls and i spread them out. "Ok first trap goes here, with this girl on the 2nd bottem bunk in the middle right side of the cabin, she always goes to brush her hair every 2 hours" I mark it with a triangle. Second,This guy here he likes to take a bunch of showers so lets save the traps for him later and instead fill the his shower pipes with the toothpaste and gum he takes one at 9 A.m.,2P.m., and 8 p.m." I mark him with a Square. I push the 5 other pictures too the other guys." i only got their activities no other info on em,Pick out what numbers you go for. but now just give a me a few days and ill get the cannons made........" A thought flashes through my head. Guys....Do you think.... i might be Hepheastuses son? I look at carmen and the other with a Anxious look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"Stole your plan? What the hell does that mean?" I asked angrily. Stole his plan? I was only adding onto it. Sheesh. I listened to everything else he said. I wrinkled my nose and forehead. "And what kind of question is that?"

Last edited by Bunny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm

" look i dont mean your inticipating it as your plan i meant you just said what i was exactly about to say and i was just Asking if you guys might have been thinking that hepheastus might have been my dad because well.... For one ive loved building all my life and when ive been burned by Weilding its never really hurt much just asking About a thoguth that came up you dont gotta be that harsh." I i take out alot of metel scraps,A blowtorch, hammers and nails,Springs,air compressers Etc. "Lets just start on the plan ill be building all night but the thing is how are we going to keep him in there long enough before questions come up or something about a new kid in the Aphrodite cabins?" I look to Carmen for the awnser.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

I rolled my eyes. "He'll be fine. We can find some stupid disguise but still make him look good. What can't Hermes do? All you have to do is think," I said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:09 pm

I wasn't sure what I felt at the moment. I guess I was happy. Carmen had called me good enough to be and Aphrodite kid, which really boosted my self-esteem. I could do this. It would all work out. Without realizing it, I started to glow pink. My clothes had changed to a white, skintight, V-neck shirt. My pants had became black skinny jeans and my hair fixed the unprofessional cutting. Soon my hair was layered ever so slightly, and still shaggy liked I like. I got a weird highlight that some might say brought out my eyes. The weirdest part, all of this stuff made me look a lot better, and I didn't even notice. "I'm game!"

"Oh, well that's just great!" I groaned, looking at the now claimed Hurst. He was finely dressed, and his hair had changed. Worst of all, he was glowing. "Sorry dude. I guess you can't take part in our prank. I don't think we should tell you any more details." I cross my arms and glare at Hurst.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

"Hey anyone got some ice?" I look at them fliping my hand back and forth Witha burn mark on my finder and ablow torch in the other. "Oh well" goes back to working on the mini cannons and i already have a simple form of one Half-Finished.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 pm

I looked around the Cabin for idea for the prank. Smaller campers ran around, playing tag and stuff. I of course towered overed them. I was taller than almost everyone in the Cabin, even the guys.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Holds up the first one thats been weilded together made of metel parts."Perfect....., we got one down 6 to go....." keeps working on them quietly. I say without looking up."Chase how did Carmen end up at camp half blood?." I say out of her ear shot. "Was she brought here,or did she run away?" I take a second away to look at him with a Questioned face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

...What?
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

OCC: how you char got to camp half blood did your run away frim home and find your way here or were you brought?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

I know it just came outta no where.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

OOC: Random, lol. And Hurst was just claimed.

I look at Acren, raising one eyebrow. "Why, you like her? Because I think Pretty Boy over here does too." I point to Hurst, and suddenly notice what all of his weird glowing means. "Well, you aren't Hermes."

"What are you talking about!" I snap, feeling angry. He was making snap judgments, and I hated when people did that. I still hadn't noticed Aphrodite's claiming. But, I probably drew enough attention to myself when I shouted at Chase.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

I stared at Hurst like he just turned into a unicorn. "Well... uh... Now it'll be easier to get you in there without questioning?" I asked, with my forehead wrinkled. "Ah, screw it," I waved my hand and plopped on the floor.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 pm

My face turned red from Embarisment what Chase said but they probably hadent noticed scince i was working hunched over a 800 degree hot torch. "What are you talking about!, I was just curious." A few minuts later i finnaly finnish the 7th and the final trap.Alright lets get to bed,We can pull it off tommorow.....Ehhh.....Should we let that ares girl go now?"I look over to the Ares Girl who mustive been tired But there was no expression of tirdness on her face WHATSO EVER. I lug over with my metel cannons and i slump down using the pile of freshy made Still warm mini cannons as a pillow under a pillow case. I fell asleep almost imidiatly.

OOC: wait What time is it anyways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling out of Place.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next