Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feeling stupid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

Feeling stupid Empty
PostSubject: Feeling stupid   Feeling stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 am

Onruis sat at the table stairing at his food. Why are they looking at me? He wondered to him self trying to look inconspicuous, and failing. Oh I don't know maybe because you're the only one here with the head of a jackel. When he first got here they told him that the mist wouldn't work here and they would be able to see him for what he was but this was ridicules. He silently wished for a top and picked up his spoon and awkwardly put some soup in his face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Feeling stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling stupid   Feeling stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 am

Adam sat at the Hades table, and glanced over at someone who had piqued his attention, and moved over, sitting next to him. "Hey," He said. "I'm Adam."
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

Feeling stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling stupid   Feeling stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 am

Onruis turned his head. He put his hand out as he had seen many do before him, "Hello Adam, my name is Onruis." He gave a smile but to him it proberly looked like something menacing. He stood up and quickly left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling stupid   Feeling stupid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling stupid
Page 1 of 1