Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feeling out of Place.

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Boo Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

"ARES FREAK? I'LL SHOW YOU WHOS THE FREAK!" Sam shouted and stomped forward. She stepped on a blanket and her leg broke through the floor.

I peeked over the side of the bed. "Awww Sam that trap was for that rat who keeps stealing my cheetos!" he complained and obediantly came down
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. I stood taller than everyone else in the Cabin, pretty much. "Me? A freak? Someone just proved themselves wrong," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

I rolled my eyes. "You did too." I snarled, ready to punch the light out of this kid

I scrambled around, collecting stray cheetos and popping them
into my mouth
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 pm

I towered over this chick. "It's not a very smart idea to hurt me. I'm the Cabin Leader here. But if you really choose to hurt me, I'll just get th entire Cabin to plan something special for the Ares Cabin," I smiled a smirk. I flipped my hair in her face and walked over to Tate who was crawling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm

I look at my sister. She was so much fun! I felt the need to lung forward and hurt this Ares girl. Who did she think she was? This was our cabin. She had no right being here. "It's best you don't mess with Carmen. Us Hermes kids are sharp." I pulled out my sword quietly. "Literally."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

I put my hand on Chase's head and messed up his hair. I grinned. Just count on Chase to come and save the day! Or help save the day, that is.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:47 pm

I laugh and smooth out my hair. Carmen was a really cool sister. "Hey, Ares girl, you know that drink you had at dinner? Let's just say, that wasn't Coke." I go into a laughing fit and clutch my side, remembering putting ketchup and pepper in the Ares' kids' drinks. Then there was the seasoning. "So, you might say, it was the start to an early payback!" I crack my Hermes smile. I couldn't lie. If she wanted to know what she had drank, I would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

I laughed at the Ares girl along with Tate. That Ares girl would explode sooner or later. I didn't care. I knew Tate and I and maybe some others would come up with some huge prank, specialy for the Ares kids. Oh Tate and his classic pranks. I liked doing those too, they were super fun! Of course same with everything else we did.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I Laughed along too but not for a long while,i finnaly walked to Tate "So your names tate eh? Well its nice to meet a guy who knows How to prank!" I look over to carmen. "Ive already been to the infirmery... apparently the arrow tip was poisoned basically a nerve poison but its cured now."I sat down and rubbed my leg trying to relive some of the pressure and i suddenly saw the ares girl still in the hole and i quickly stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

I look at the others. They stood, all staring at an Ares girl. I laughed at the Ares girl one more time and crossed my arms. Ares kids were strong, but Hermes siblings were stronger. We worked side-by-side. Ares kids were solo acts. "Good luck getting unstuck!" I shout. Before anyone has time to register what I mean, I whip out my gorilla glue- of course I have gorilla glue in my pocket!- I wipe it all over the Ares girl's leg. She's stuck in the floor now.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I start laughing really hard and im doubled over in laughter.I finnaly get up and walk to Chase." You really got alot of guts doin` this stuff to an Ares,Im Acren nice you meet cha`. " I offer my hand to Him and a large scar on my shoulder shows from under my brand new Camp Half-Blood T-shirt even though it was winter and it was WAY too cold to wear a T-shirt it dident bother me much because its almost like im my own heat Generator. I have to admit i do like the cold cause i can wear bermuda shorts and a t-shirt without it bothering because i generate heat more naturally than most kids do.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:23 pm

I looked down at my maroon shirt, faded navy blue jacket, and faded dark denim jeans and black and white converse. My hair was down. I was usually never cold. I smiled. I only wore my Camp Half Blood shirt at Camp meeting or whatever. And when I first arrived here. I stared down at the Ares chick caught in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

I shake Acren's hand quickly, then notice the others looking at their clothes. I was from Wisconsin, so I was used to the cold. I wore my orange Under Armour shirt that an Aphrodite had sown the words Camp Half-Blood onto. Over my shirt was a thin black hoody, and on my legs were a pair of jeans I used in the arena. They were slightly ripped, and coated in dirt. I wiped them off swiftly and returned my eyes to the others. "I'm full of guts," I reply, a cocky tone in my voice.

I enter the cabin unaware of my surroundings. I didn't feel comfortable here, around all of the Hermes kids I was nothing. I was an outsider, and I had already met an enemy. Without looking where I was going I stepped onto the Ares girl. I hadn't realized it until it was done. My foot felt like it was cracking an unbreakable twig. I just ten feet into the air and stepped back. "Oh no, you're one of those jerk kids! Great," I groan, looking at the Ares girl. She looked mad already. I was dead. Looking for any help at all, I glanced back at the Hermes kids and unclaimed kid. "I'm Hurst, unclaimed," I manage to squeak.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"Holy gods!" I said sort of loudly as the newbie walked in. She stepped on the Ares girl. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards me, out of the way of the Ares chick. "I'm sorry. Just trying to save you from making an enemy the first day of camp for you. Anyways... I'm Carmen, the Cabin Leader here. If you have any questions or any problems, come to me," I said. I managed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I nod, feeling dazed. This Carmen girl was pretty. Then I groan. Why was it that every time I saw a girl, I had to judge her? I sounded like those lame Aphrodite kids, now. But she was. "Thanks Carmen, but I guess my luck isn't all that great. I've already made an enemy. One of those dumb Aphrodite chicks." I mumble something about them being hot, then return my focus to the others. I didn't want to upset Caren. 'Stupid player mind,' I thought.

"I'm Chase, Chase Kale. Nice to meet you, and sorry to hear about your enemy, but you got one of them to talk to you! Man, you must be good with girls. I'm glad you're here. Maybe you'll rub off on me!" I start to get ahead of myself, thinking of girls swarming me. It was a nice image, but I snapped out of it. Was he hitting on Carmen? Gross.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

I dropped his wrist and rolled my eyes. "Ugh, I know what you mean. We need to go prank them or something to show them how stupid they look. Little airhead Cabin, I could go do that right now if I had the choice. Of course I do it with others too. I couldn't do it myself. Too many brats there," I groaned. I shook my head looked back at Hurst. "Anyways, you're welcome to stay here while you wait to be Claimed."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

I grin. "Great. How long will that be?" I stare at Caren as if she knows all, which for all I know could be true. I flip my hair without realizing it, and smooth it out with my fingers, letting it fall just slightly into my face.

I look at Hurst with confusion on my face, then I turn to Carmen. My look says, 'Can you believe this guy?' I'm almost positive who his God parent is, or goddess. He might not be one in his heart, but his soul seemed Aphrodite to me. Still, I liked that he could talk bad about him. I also liked that he could hit on Carmen without angering her. She didn't even seem to notice!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:58 pm

I shrugged. "Until you get Claimed? It depends. It could be tonight at the campfire or in a month or two. Or if you're talking about the Aphrodite prank... If we work at it we could do it successfully tonight," I said with a Hermes smile. I looked back at him making his hair more presentable.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

I abruptly stop fixing my hair and face Carmen. "What do you guys have planned?" I wasn't sure how to make a prank, but one word did come to my mind. Toothpaste.

I locked eyes with Hurst and an understanding seemed to pass between us. "The one thing Aphrodite kids can't stand, a mess. Toothpaste in their hair, and a lot of it." I smile, but it isn't my Hermes smile, it is a wistful grin. I wanted to pull this prank with them, it was going to be good, if everyone added a twist.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:22 pm

I ran a hand through my hair, thinking. "Toothpaste in their hair. And gum," I said with a devious grin on my face. If there was one thing I knew about getting gum in your hair, it's that it was near impossible to get it out of your hair without cutting it all off.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 pm

"Bald Aphrodite kids? Not a pretty sight! Ha!" I joke, feeling like the others. And maybe I'll get claimed, and turn out to be one of these guys. Of course, that will mean my mind is just that much more messed up. Hitting on my sister?

I glance over at Hurst. He seemed to be thinking an awful lot, so that made me suspect hebwas one of us, but he thought like an Aphrodite kid. Still, if he shared our hatred for them, he had to be an okay guy. "I say Hurst should have the honors of putting toothpaste in Angelica's hair! And that new girl--Achelle is it? What do you think, West?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 pm

"I'm all for it. Whose this new Achelle girl you talk about?" I asked. I needed to know more about that chick.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm

"I heard about her today. She got here about the same time as Hurst. She's really secretive, and we need to show her whose boss!" I say, remembering being one of the jocks at school. Achelle reminded me of the cheerleaders.

"Ember Achelle, she goes by Achelle, I forgot her last name, is the girl I was talking about. She and I met each other on the beach, and well, let's just say I fail to give in to what she says. It can't be true." I shake my head, sadly. Achelle was not my twin sister. I would find my twin sister, but it couldn't be Achelle.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 pm

"Sounds like a brat. Psh, of course, she's an Aphrodite chick," I said crossing my arms. I tapped my foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I shrug. "I don't really like her, but I bet she's saying the same about me to her Aphrodite friends though." I chuckle, thinking about those gossiping Aphrodite girls.

I look at Hurst. "I doubt it. You're a like-able guy," I joke, punching the new guy in the arm gently. I start to laugh, and it's really annoying. I double over laughing, and clutch my side. "Sorry, that wasn't even funny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out of Place.   Feeling out of Place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling out of Place.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next