Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's a good day to die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

It's a good day to die  Empty
PostSubject: It's a good day to die    It's a good day to die  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

I sigh. I had to do the climbing wall, again. each time I did it, I got closer to death. I figured this would be the day that I die. "The wretched climbing wall. We meet again; FOR THE LAST TIME!" The second I set my hand on the wall, I rock fell. This was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: It's a good day to die    It's a good day to die  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I smiled at the boy next to me. "Issues with the wall?" I asked. I looked at the lava, it was bright and boiling as ever. I wished I was a saytr so I could climb up with ease, but however. I was an archer, not a climber.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: It's a good day to die    It's a good day to die  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm

"Maybe a few... or maybe several." I sigh. "How about you? You had troubles with it? Wanna try it together?"
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: It's a good day to die    It's a good day to die  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:48 pm

"Sure, just be happy I'm a daughter of Apollo, and thus not afraid of heights, but the lava, that may be a problem." I said slowly smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a good day to die    It's a good day to die  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a good day to die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: