Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) Empty
PostSubject: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Lizzie leaned up against the wall, hands in her pockets, admiring the Hermes cabin. So it was bit plain, so what? Lizzie grinned, she still rmemebered the first time she came her. She would have gone to this cabin if she hadn't been claimed and she would have stayed there. To be in Cabin 11 was her destiny. She held the thought in before laughing out loud, "Oh jeez I'm sad. Maybe I should get a boyfriend. Before I hit up marrying this ol' thing." she knocked the wall behind her with her knuckles and have a satisfied sigh.
Lizzie sauntered to her assaigned bunk and lifted the mattress up a little on her bed. The smile playing on her lips got wider and wider, till her old con-artist, sharp-tooth grin took over. It was her old deck of cards. She held them at arms length and admired them, eyes glowing with a kind of pride. This was the deck of cards she had used her whole career of being a con-artist. She let a small sigh of nostalgia escape her as she remebered those bleak days in NY, her fast fingers making the cards fly and all the moeny dishing out on her little table. She then kind of winced as she remebered all the times she had run away from the police, "Thank you for the speed Dad." she breathed. She sat back down on her bed and began to shuffle the cards, watching them spring from her left ahdn to her right hand.
Back to top Go down
GodKingUrsuul

GodKingUrsuul

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Kylar had heard that the Hermes cabin was the one place a boy could go to be social, but it was also rumoured to have an assortment of unsavoury types: Thieves, tricksters and pranksters all hid in it's nooks and crannies. But, playing the gambit and having less sense than a deranged mule, Kylar had walked over to the Hermes cabin looking as if he had not even a care in the world. It was good bait for those so called ''salesmen'' and women of the Hermes cabin who would charge extortionate prices for pieces of scrap that didn't even work, or inter cabin clubs which played either sixties music, or that idiotic track from Rick Astley, "The Rickroll." But despite this, he had walked to the cabin anyway, knocking on the door. "Anyone home?" he shouted, awaiting entrance privileges.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Lizzie jumpd and spilled her cards all overthe floor. She rolled her eyes and siged, "Why me?" she breathed, walking to the entrance. When she reached there, she stared at the boy stading in front of he. Lizzie looked him up and down. Her eyebrow arched. Not to shabby. She folded her arms and gave the boy a special grin, "Welcome to the Hermes Cabin! What can I do ya for?" she asked him in her New York drawl.
She shouldn't have taken a trip down memory lane. Her old self was coming back. Lizzie kept her grin on her lips and waited for his reply...He'd better watch out
Back to top Go down
GodKingUrsuul

GodKingUrsuul

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Kylar sighed. If this Hermes demigod stole anything of his, she'd know about it later. "I'm just looking for....a bit of fun.... and a good time..." Kylar said, his shyness cracking his bravado slightly. He was always like this around girls, and it annoyed him. "So what can you do in the Hermes cabin? Plan on robbing and pillaging?" Kylar joked, scratching his wrist absently. "Although, you thieves have your honour, while we more civilised Athenians have ours." Kylar gloated absently, the cracks in his bravado slowly refilling. "Wanna go shoot some hoops?" Kylar asked in his politest tone before going back to the absent minded wrist scratching.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Lizzie's eyes widened and then narrowed, "Fun? Good time? I don't think I..." She spotted his shyness and the word SLOW came smacking into her head. She let out a loud laugh, "I'm sorry. I just... Never mind man." she said, trying ahrd to stop tears running down her eyes. She shrugged and leaned up against the wall, "We're just like a normal cabin. We plan for missions, tae care of the unclaimed kids." When she heard the words "more civilised" put together she took a deep breath, stood up straight and just looked at him. With a grin on her lips and all the fire in her eyes, she replied, "We have honour alright. We are just as good at fighting, athletics and learning. I'll let this slide, I'm an easy going gal. But put down this cabin and you put down all the children of Hermes. Those are my brothes and sisters and I swear to God I won't go easy on you next time you breathe a word wrong about them." The threat was as serious as Hell, but a grin stayed in place. Lizzie was sure that made it a bit more nerve wrecking than hissing at him.
She let out a laugh and ran past him, slapping him playfully on the shoulder. She turned on he heels and grin once more, "Sure why not!" Taking on a daughter of Hermes at a sport? Not very smart, "By the way, didn't catch your name." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GodKingUrsuul

GodKingUrsuul

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Kylar had seen from the girl's eyes that he'd upset her, and then she'd made her upset public, so Kylar put on his best face to look sorrowful. "I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put down your cabin, it's just the rumours I've heard that you're all beggars, thieves and murderers is just a petty lie, eh?" Kylar said, his bravado neatly patched up. "I'm Kylar. Kylar Everess. Of the Athena Cabin." Kylar said, smirking. "You may have one over me in speed, but my strategies are second to none and you may lose." Kylar said grinning as he slapped the girl equally as hard on the shoulder. "Ladies first. Or in your case..." Kylar said playfully, not finishing the sentence for two reasons: His mind had gone blank, and he didn't want to further insult the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Lizzie grinned, "No matter, no mind." she said, waving her hand dismissivly. She shrugged at his question, "Well maybe some of us started out that way. Beggers and theives, sure. But murderers? Talk to the people over at Ares. I know a great guy who likes to break spines if he gets pissed off. With one hand and while yawning." she laughed, her mind flashing to Alex. God, I love to annoy that boy. He likes me... He just won't admit it, she thought with a little smirk. She raised an eyebrow, "Nice to meet ya Kylar Everess! I'm Lizzie Jones." she said with a beaming smile. She rolled her eyes and pushed him playfully, "Come on! Let's go!" she moaned mockingly, cocking her head to the sunlight covered outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)   Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah Good Old Cabin 11! (Open to Anyone!)
Page 1 of 1