Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good To Be Home. [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Good To Be Home. [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 am

Holly walked back into the cabin. Smiling she flopped onto her bed letting the perfume fill her senses. Reaching into her bag she set out her eye shadow which was smokey gray, her eye liner, and a tube of a dark pink lip gloss. Though not as vain as her brothers and sisters she touched up her makeup before wandering around. Recently she had gone to Brooklyn to visit her brother, it was a great trip but she felt better being back in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

I walked into the Aphrodite cabin, after having a stroll on the beach. It had been a wonderful night, but I needed to change, because my clothes were getting old. I pulled off my shirt and threw it into the dirty clothes hamper. I pulled open my drawer and looked at the shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Holly smiled faintly, putting her makeup aside she looked at the person who had enter. "Hey there. I'm Holly." She said softly. In the two years she had been there. She didn't try to stand out and was mainly quiet. So this year she decided to try and make friend. Dressed in her camp shirt and a pair of frayed short shorts, crawling off the bed she walked over to Roman and offered her hand.

Last edited by Fallen on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

I looked up when the girl introduced herself. "I know who you are Holly." I toled her. I grabbed a purple shirt and pulled it on, and then I straightened it out. "How does it look?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 pm

"It looks fine. Roman's your name right? But you have a loose thread on the sleeve." Holly once more returned to her bed, where she rummaged through a drawer before finding some scissors. Walking back over she looked at him." Mind if I cut it?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 pm

I pulled a pair of scissors out of my cupboard, and snipped off the loose thread. I smiled at Holly as she walked back with a pair in her hand. "already done." I told her showing her the scissors and the thread. I chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:33 pm

She laughed a little bit. Smiling warmly she watched him." Roman sorry not being very social for the couple of years I've been here." Holly smile softened a bit while she gave him a small hug. She had decided that she wanted to try and be more social towards everyone now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I looked up at Holly. "Its really no big deal. Its just the way you are, and I cant change that." I said to her. I placed the scissors back in the cupboard and walked over to the trashbin and threw out the thread.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Holly went back to her bed. Sitting down once more she shrugged." Thanks for being understanding and all. Do you think anyone would care, if I changed up my camp shirt?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm

"I really dont think so, what do you have in mind?" I asked. I walked over to her bed, and then sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"A complete redesign. I'm not completely sure, but I want to make well... more attractive." Going to her drawer she grabbed some thread, fabric sheers, an light pink blouse, and a few needles. Thankfully she always took her sewing kit with her. "I'm thinking cutting off the work and logo. Sewing it onto the back on this blouse, and turning it into a daisy duke type style. What do you think?" She asked. Holly was willing to accept his ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

I laughed "well I must admit its not hard to make the camp shirts more attractive. The Daisy Duke Style would be good on you. Perhaps we can talk Chiron into letting us redesign the shirts. Im sure we can come up with something new and better."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:06 pm

"Alright that sounds good. But for now can you help me work on mine. Just so we can give him a rough example." Thankfully she had her bikini on so she pulled off her camp shirt. Laying it before her she cut out the logo, then she laid her blouse out so the back was facing them." I hate this orange color, do you have any dye and water that we can soak this in to change it?" Holly asked, remembering Roman was in fact a guy she shook her head. After some amount of time she finished the shirt and put it on. "How does this look?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I took the shirt and held it up so I could see it. I studied it well. "Well im really not the greatest with fashion, Which I know is surprising from a gay son of Aphrodite. But I would say it looks pretty good." I said. I laughed at my own misfortune.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 pm

"So how do you think the new camp shirts for the guys should look?" Sitting back down on the bed she grabbed a note pad, and some pencils. She was going to have fun with this project. First she would have him decide the style for the guys, and then she would start working on colors. But she knew she'd need his support when showing them to Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 am

"well you know, I think purple would look really good. Because everyone loves purple. And then we could ..." I laughed. "Im not really sure what we could do. But Yeah, purple?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

"Hey Holly!" I said, Bouncing in.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Light, your posts need to be longer, at least 4 sentences. Please. its really hard to reply to something like that.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 pm

"Hey Roman, I have to go in a little bit. So I should probably get changed. But purple shirts do sounds good. I'll think of some other colors I can do." Going to her mirror Holly fixed her bangs and lip gloss before she plopped down onto the bed and put on her converse. Waving goodbye one last time she headed out to the lake.Once again Holly returned after some time hoping to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Theos knocked on the door of the Aphrodite cabin as he held some weird looking hair gadget in his hand, it actually resembled a gun but blew out hot air. He laughed at the pun of the joke, the Aphrodite children who were usually full of hot air, had a gadget which did the same thing. He heard people inside and opened the door, standing there with not necessarily a happy look, it was more of an annoyed look than anything. "Alright, who's hair watchamathingy is this?" He asked looking at those present. He would have read out the name or letters on the side of the white gadget, except for the simple fact he had dyslexia. Though whilst he stood there, he tried his hardest not to die from the strong scent of cologne which seemed to suffocate and suck the directly from his lungs.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"That's my blow drier." Holly said, smiling sheepishly she walked out the cabin taking a deep breath she smiled at the fresh air." I'm Holly by the way." Smiling kindly she held her hand out to him. "What's your name? That is if you don't mind me asking." She decided that for now, she would try and get over her anti-social tendencies. "Ugh, I'm not going to lie I hate how it smells in there sometimes. It's like walking through the perfume department of a mall." Laughing a little she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm

A what? Theos shook his head, he didn't want to try and learn all the Aphrodite Lingo, he knew it would only give him a headache. He smiled at the girl who had claimed the gun thingy-ma-bobby and handed it to her. She had asked him a question, but spoken before he had the chance to answer, which didn't bother him, but he waited til he knew she was finished to reply; "I'm Theos, son of Athena." He replied softly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Smiling she nodded." Well it's a pleasure to meet you Theos. Sorry about leaving my hair dyer." She watched him carefully. Holly took another deep breath, carefully watching him. "So what do you want to do now... I'm sorry for sucking at small talk." Holly said softly.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Theos returned her smile then was actually puzzled that she wanted to do something, for he hadn't really come over to make plans on something to do, but since the offer was there he figured he may as well not be rude to the young girl and contemplated on a few ideas... "There's a few things we could do, I was actually about to go down to the Arena and practice with my staff... You're more than welcome to join me." It wasn't a lie, with the talk of monsters coming, Theos did in fact need to train and Holly was, indeed, more than welcome to join him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 pm

"Actually... I think I'm going to pass. Maybe next time?" Holly asked, trying to be polite. Going back inside she set her blow dryer on the bed. Going back out, she went to find somewhere to just relax for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good To Be Home. [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: