Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good To Be Home. [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Theos smiled and nod, he understood that the children of Aphrodite weren't fighters. Waving one last time, Theos closed the door as it was the polite thing to do and walked down the Cabin Porch, off to his own cabin to retrieve his weapons for his training session. As he walked away, he glanced back at the Aphrodite cabin and smelled his clothes, which smelled very strongly of something between a strawberry and some form of majestic fruit - He would definitely need to change his outfit before he started his training.. "I smell like I just landed in a flower patch..."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Holly ended up coming back to the cabin. Walking inside she flopped on the bed, yawning. Today had been long, and right now she was in need of a nap and some old fashion gossip. Holly hadn't told anyone this but she was planning on sneaking out later. To get some new clothes, visit her brother and Alex's dad. Which had made her extremely nervous. Taking a breath to calm her nerves hoping a sister, or a brother was around.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm

OOC: Sorry! I totally forgot!!!

BIC:

"Hey Holly!" I said, bouncing in.Then I noticed the boy sitting on her bunk. "Oh hey!" I said, grinning. "I'm Skye! Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Holly was off in her own world. Ignoring the girl she finished packing. Every so often she'd check the time making sure to leave early so she could get to the Hill. Once more she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Her heart was pounding by now. Taking her backpack she left the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good To Be Home. [OPEN]   Good To Be Home. [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good To Be Home. [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2