Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Big

Dream Big

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] Empty
PostSubject: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] Beautiful-beauty-cold-girl-outdoors-snow-Favim.com-53604_large
Alexandra Frely "Lexi"

I walk in the cabin not knowing what to do at all. I have to black bags in my hand and it's really cold in here. I look around and take a deep breath as Elivis wakes up with a bark "Hello?Anybody?" I ask. It was my first day here and I was scared that something was going to jump at me. I take a few more steps seeing beds and all that. I called out again "Hello?Anybody here?" I look around making sure no one was behind me at all. I then turn around and sit on the ground hoping someone will say something or find me.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Jacob Kimberling "Jake"

I saw someone walk into Khione Cabin so I decided to go on and introduce myself. "Hey Newbie." I said leaning up against the doorway. "You are a newbie, aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 am

Alexandra Frely "Lexi"

I look up as I see a boy "Yeah, I am a newbie." I say to him. I keep seated and introduced my name "I'm Alexandra Frely, but you can just call me Lexi" I say to him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"I'm Jacob Kimberling, but you can call me Jake." I said walking in. "I'm kinda new here too. I've been here for 4 months." I told her sitting down in the bed next to hers. "I'm a son of Apollo not Khione."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 pm

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] Nevada+Markus1

Nevada came in with a huff smiling at the coolness. This is why she loved it here so much for sure. Of course though the baby growing inside her didn't enjoy the cold. "Oh hi!"She said brightly smiling at the girl sitting on the floor and a child of Apollo. "New camper! Goody. Nevada Markus welcome to the Khione cabin and don't worry you'll get used to this cold unlike me"She laughed gently smiling. "7 months till I can enjoy this cold again."She smiled dropping her bag unto the floor and sat ensuring her skirt remained down and around her. "You'll hopefully like it here we're mostly friendly...sorta."She grinned watching her cat ice run towards her pawing her tummy.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67149466 ~~outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]   So this is what I'll know call Home?[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is what I'll know call Home?[open]
Page 1 of 1