Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Place to Call Home (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Call Home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:53 am

Mia Baker
Spoiler:
I stepped in the cabin, with nothing but a bow, a quiver, and the clothes on my back. This is my new home, I thought. I pulled my brown hair back in a ponytail, keeping it out of my eyes. I was glad to be a child of Apollo. I should have put the pieces together sooner, considering my skill at archery. I sighed. "Anyone home?," I asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm going to move it a few hours later..in the morning..

I woke up around four-thirty in the morning to take some time in the woods. I breathed in and out and felt the warmth of the sun as I sat down on a rock in Euros Creek. I stayed there, just meditating for about an hour or later. I slowly opened my eyes and found the sun a little over the horizon. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about seven fifteen. I stood up from the rock and walked back to the Apollo cabin.

I opened the door to find a few people awake. One of the few was my new half-sister Mia. "Well, I'm surprised to find you awake." I said with a smile. I walked over to my bunk and grabbed my wristband. "You want to take a look around camp now?" I asked as putting on my Nike green tennis shoes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm

I was still amazed by the camp, even when I woke up. Hunter came in, and was surprised to find me awake. "Oh, well I seem to wake up at the crack of dawn," I said with a smile. I listened as he asked if I wanted a tour. "Sure," I said. I pulled my messy hair out with my fingers until it was straight, and made a ponytail. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 pm

"Alright, come on then." I said as quietly opening the cabin door. "Some of my friends should be at the Mess Hall eating breakfast. You hungry?" I asked as walking down the steps. I watched as the both of us walked to the Mess Hall in complete silence. "So.. you like camp?" I said wanting to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

When we stepped outside, I whistled, and my pet Raven, Jake appeared. "I'm pretty hungry," I said, answering his question. It took a while for me to absorb all of camp. When he asked if I like camp, I said, "I like it here. I feel safe, and I actually have a family here," When I said the last part, Jake gave me a peck on the shoulder. "Ow! Well, I had a family in Jake," I added. I must have looked crazy, talking to a bird, but that was fine with me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I was so happy when she answered back. My ADHD was kicking in a little bit. I could not keep the silence going on. "Well of course your safe here.." I said with a smile. A few seconds later we both reached the entrance of the Mess Hall. I slowly opened one of the two doors and stepped inside. Instantly a wave of the smell of food hit my face. I smiled and walked to the line. I grabbed a tray and walked through the line to see what there was.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

When we got to the Mess Hall, I was happy to have a proper meal. The past year, I ate food from soup kitchens, food from the dollar store, and just begging people door to door. I picked up Jake, and let him settle on my fingertips. I walked over to a tree, and placed him on a branch. I walked in the Mess hall behind Hunter, and was blown away by how many campers there were. I grabbed a tray, and followed Hunter to get some food.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

I smiled as I looked over at all the food. I took the senses in, mainly because I only eat lunch here. I'm always in the woods, infirmary, or somewhere else. I quickly grabbed two sunny side eggs, two pieces of bacon, and one piece of toast. I looked up to find Devin, Cal, Katro, and Kaitlyn sitting at a table laughing. I smiled and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

I grabbed some bacon and some eggs. I didn't want to eat to much, but the food was tempting me. I followed Hunter, to a table with Cal, and three other people I didn't know. I decided to sit down, and dig in.

I walked in the mess hall, to find Devin, Katro, Kaite, Hunter, a boy I didn't know, and a girl who seemed lost, sitting at a table. I grabbed some toast, and sat down next to Devin. "Hey guys, hows the morning going?," I asked with a smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

"Well look who we have here." I said as watching Hunter and a girl sit down at the table with their trays. "Hi! I'm Katro Ville, daughter of Athena. Pleasure to meet you." I said as taking a little sip of water. I looked over at Bella who had come and sit by Devin. I smiled and rolled my eyes as Devin kissed her on the lips. I looked over at Cal with a smile. "Kaitlyn check this out.." I whispered to Kaitlyn as grabbed a piece of my toast. I threw it into my mouth and started to chew it. "Hey Cal! Do you think you can fix my shield? It's kind of busted in some places." I said as smiling. "Aw! You did that on purpose didn't you! Turn away! I don't want to see your food as your chewing!" Cal yelled at me as looking down at his breakfast. I fell back and started to crack up and saw that Kaitlyn joined in.

Spoiler:

"Here we go.." I muttered as taking a bite of my eggs. I looked over at Mia who had dug into her food. "You better watch out. Things can go pretty crazy when your sitting over here at our table.." I said with a smile. I watched in delight as Katro and Kaitlyn muttered something to each other, and as Katro started to talk to Cal with food in her mouth. "Ahahaha!" I yelled as wiping my mouth.

I watched as Hunter and a girl joined the table, and as my lovely Bella joined also."Hey!" I said as kissing her on the mouth. I gently pulled away smiling. I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked over at the other four. "Oh my gosh.." I said as face palming myself. I slowly looked up to find Katro talking to Cal with food in her mouth, and Cal yelling at both Kaitlyn and Katro to stop with the joke. I started to crack up and I wiped tears away. "Watch this.." I said to Bella. I quiet grabbed Hunter's water bottle and splashed a little water on Kaitlyn. I watched as Kaitlyn snapped her head at me and raised an eyebrow. I pointed my finger at Hunter who was just eating his food in peace with a sly smile on his face.

Spoiler:

I just sat on the bench at the table just minding my own business. I looked up when I found Hunter walking our way with Mia at his side. "Nice to see you again Mia!" I said with a smile. I looked over a Devin who had his girlfriend in his arms. I rolled my eyes with a smile and looked back down at my food. I was messing with my fork, bending it one way and the other trying to make anything. "Huh?" I asked as Katro asked me something. I looked up to find Katro smiling, chewing something, and talking to me all at the same time. "Aw! You did that on purpose didn't you! Turn away! I don't want to see your food as your chewing!" I said as turning away from her. I heard as all the other four around me started to crack up. "Oh my gosh.." I muttered.

I sat right beside Katro who was smiling at everyone. I watched as two people join the table. One of the them I had no idea and the other, had seemed to be Devin's girlfriend. "Well, nice to have more people join the table. Cal don't scare them off like you did to the others. Remember?" I asked as raising an eyebrow. I heard as Katro whispered something in my ear to watch for something. I smiled and rested my head on my fists watching. Full of laughter I watched as Katro talked to Cal with food in her mouth and Cal started to throw a fit towards the both of us. I smiled and fell back, cracking up. After a few seconds I sat up wiping tears away from my eyes. Just when that happened I felt a couple of drops of water hit my face. I turned my head and looked at Devin with a smile, who was pointing at Hunter. "Hunter!" I yelled with a smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 am

This table is quite interesting, I said to myself. Katro introduced herself, and I said, "Mia Baker, daughter of Apollo. Pleasure to meet you too." I watched as she played a joke on Cal. I laughed along with her. Hunter told me to watch out. "Don't worry, I've seen crazier," I said with a smile. A girl walked in, and sat next to the boy I guessed was Devin, and they kissed. Devin then played a joke on Kaitlyn, causing poor Hunter to be apart of it. These people were awesome, I decided with a big smile on my face.

The table was crazy. People playing jokes, and chatting. I was only mildly aware of what was going on around me. Focusing more on Devin holding me. And the kiss, oh that kiss. Devin then decided it would be funny to splash Kaite with water and blame it on Hunter. Oh, poor Hunter. I had to hold back a laugh. The morning was already kicking off to an interesting start, I thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm

"Ow! Cal what the heck was that for?" I yelled as being kicked in the knee. I raised an eyebrow at him and he just smiled. "That was not me, I swear!" Cal defensively yelled. He pointed his index finger at Hunter. I raised an eyebrow and kicked Hunter in the shin. "Aw! Katro! I didn't do anything!" Hunter yelled looking up at me. "Cal!" I said as slapping him on the cheek. I watched in laughter as he landed backward cracking up. I started to laugh and watched as the others around me started to laugh.

"Aey!" I yelled as being splashed in the face with water. I looked up at Kaitlyn who was making eye contact with me. I looked over at Katro who was smiling at me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my shin. "Aw! Katro! I didn't do anything!" I yelled looking at her. I watched in delight as she smacked Cal across the face, making him fall backward. I started to crack up along with everyone else.

"Oh, I must be terribly rude. I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes. Pleasure to meet you daughter of Apollo probably." I said with a smile towards the girl sitting next to Hunter. I watched in delight as Kaitlyn actually took the joke. She splashed her water on Hunter's face making him yell. But as that happened I got hit in the back of the head. "That's for blaming the joke on Hunter." Kaitlyn smirked with a smile on her face. "Ow!" I muttered as rubbing the back of my head. In the corner of my right eye I watched as Cal fell to the ground cracking up because of getting slapped on the cheek by Katro. I started to laugh and before I knew it I was on the ground laughing just like Cal.

I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, your so going to regret that Katro.." I muttered to myself. I raised my leg and kicked Katro in the knee making her jump a few inches off the bench. "Ow! Cal, what the heck was that for?" Katro yelled. I held my hands up trying my best to act innocent. "That was not me, I swear!" I said defensively. I pointed my index finger at Hunter with a grin on my face. I watched as she kicked Hunter somewhere on the leg. I started to crack up as Hunter said it wasn't him and that Katro had just slapped me across the face making me fall backward. "I can't believe you fell for that!" I yelled as laughing on the ground still.

I grabbed my water bottle and splashed a little bit of water on Hunter's face. "Aey!" Hunter yelled at me as wiping the water off his face. I cracked up and looked over at Devin who was cracking up even more than me. I raised an eyebrow and quietly walked over to him. Without him even hearing me I quickly slapped him in the back of his head. "That's for blaming the joke on Hunter." I said as walked back to my seat. I smiled and quietly laughed to myself as the others fell on the floor cracking up like Cal. I looked over at the girl by Hunter and remembered that I hadn't introduced myself. "I'm sorry. I forgot you were here. I'm Kaitlyn Marshall, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 pm

I was happy that these people were like a family. "Oh your not rude! Mia, and your right I am a daughter of Apollo," I responded to Devin. I watched as Katro got kicked in the shin, then Hunter, and then Cal got slapped. I started cracking up. Kaite splashed Hunter in the face with water, and started laughing again. Then, Kaite hit Devin on the back of his head. I cracked up. I barely knew these people, but they were making me laugh so much. Kaite introduced herself, and I said with a smile, "Mia Baker, daughter of Apollo."

I looked over to the new girl, and said, "Bella Lopez, daughter of Athena." Everyone was playing jokes on each other, and I couldn't help but laugh. When Cal fell on the floor laughing, I cracked up. I didn't fall on the ground like Devin, but I cracked up. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to eat my food! Then Devin got slapped in the back of the head, and I smiled a little. "Devin, maybe next time you shouldn't play a prank on the daughter of Ares," I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 pm

I fell on the ground just cracking up so much. I looked at my wrist watch and found that it was around ten o'clock. "Well, I think it's time for me to go now. I'll see you guys later! If anyone needs me, then I'll be at the Arena most of the day." I said as sitting back up. I slowly wiped tears and got up from the table. I waved my goodbyes to everyone and walked towards the Arena.

I watched as Katro left the table with laughter leaving with her too. Cal seemed a bit tired, and Kaitlyn well, was just Kaitlyn. "So, what now?" I asked as taking the last bite of my toast. I looked over at Cal with a smile. "Well I thought we were going to show Hunter's sister around Camp?" Cal said raising an eyebrow. "I guess. I'm done with my food." I said as throwing my trash away.

"Well, I think I better get going to. I need some people to check on my injuries." I said as standing up. A sudden pain went through my chest. I clutched my chest in pain, hoping that no one would notice. I felt as blood went through my shirt and started to get to my hand. I heavily breathed in and out. "I'll see you later Bella." I said with a smile. I leaned in and quickly kissed her on the mouth and gently pulled away. I smiled once again and walked to the Infirmary holding my chest.

"Aw.." I said as watching Katro leave. "We were just getting the foolish on." I said with a smile. I sighed and took one last sip of my water before throwing it away. "So, what now?" I heard Hunter ask to the rest of us. I shrugged and closed my eyes. When I opened them I found Hunter started at me with a smile. I raised an eyebrow as said, "Well I thought we were going to show Hunter's sister around camp?" "I guess. I'm done with my food." Hunter said as throwing his water bottle and breakfast trash into the disposable can.

I sighed as everyone left the table leaving me with the two girls and two boys. "Yeah, I guess I want to look around the camp again. I haven't walked around the camp in days. I've been in the woods and lake this entire time.." I said as petting Truler.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 am

I watched as Katro left, and I said, "See you later!"
I watched as Devin stood up, going to get his injuries looked at. He kissed Bella again, and I rolled my eyes. Lovers, I thought. Hunter and Cal were already getting up, to show me around. I had eaten all of my food between the laughter, and threw my trash away.

I saw Katro leave, and was a little sad the madness was ending. I watched as Devin got up, and said he was leaving. "Yes, please go get those injuries checked," I said with a smile. I saw he clutched his chest in pain, and I was pretty sure blood was soon to come. I was probably the only one that noticed. I looked at his chest, worrying about him. "I'll see you later Devin," I said as he kissed me. "I feel like training. I'll see you guys later!," I said, as I walked out the door of the mess hall, walking to the forest.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 pm

"Alright! We won't have the two pranksters in here anymore!" I yelled as walking out of the Mess Hall. I felt a little happy that Devin wasn't around to mess with me, but kind of sad that my big brother was gone too. "Well, Mia. Where would you like to look?" I asked as raising an eyebrow.

I sighed with a smile and slowly walked behind everyone out of the Mess Hall. "Hey! Even though Devin and Katro aren't here, we're all pranksters Hunter. Remember you pulled that prank of Katro and Kaitlyn that one time a few weeks ago?" I asked as slightly laughing. I watched with a smile as Kaitlyn smashed her forehead into her hands. "That was not cool Hunter." She said as laughing too. "Well, I think we should head to the first place where everyone loves to go! To the Forge!" I yelled as walking with a raised up arm to the sky.

I watched as Hunter and Mia walked out of the Mess Hall first leaving Cal and I a few yards behind. Once we had just walked out I heard that Cal was talking about the one idiot prank he and the other two boys did on Katro and I. "That was not cool Hunter." I said laughing. I raised my head up from my hands and found a big red slap mark on my forehead. I watched as Cal yelled at us that we should check the Forge out first to start off the day. "Here we go.." I muttered as walking behind everyone.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

I followed them out, as Cal suggested places to go. I responded to Hunter, "Hm, seeing as though I don't know what we have at this camp, you should just take me where you want to go." I continued walking, as Cal and Kaite fell back a little. "How long have you been at camp?," I asked Hunter, breaking the silence. I awaited his answer looking around, at my surroundings, whistling to Jake, my raven. He appeared, and I smiled.

OOC: Short post XD I'm tired
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Nah, it's alright.

"Well, remembering that I just turned 12 a few weeks ago, I've been here at camp for about three summers so far." I said with a smile. I watched as Cal ran ahead with the rest of us and opened the door to the Forge. "So, with your bow and arrow. Are you going to get anymore weapons?" I asked as raising an eyebrow.

"Alrighty then." I said as walking a little faster. I then started to notice that I was now jogging. I smiled and slightly laughed as I opened the door to my second home mainly. The Forge was the one place I was mostly besides the woods and cabin, I thought. I walked over to the post I would be at most of the day and found five bronze swords that were about broken. I sighed and just smiled.

I was still in the back of everyone just walking very slowly. I had Truler at my side, who was licking my hand. I smiled and started to pet his head. "Oh Cal.." I said quietly to myself as I watched him run to the Forge. I noticed as my walking pace sped up a bit. "So, Mia. You like camp so far?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well, remembering that I just turned 12 a few weeks ago, I've been here at camp for about three summers so far." Hunter said with a smile. I heard him ask if I was going to get another weapon. "I was thinking of a dagger," I replied. I walked towards the Forge, interested of what was inside. I heard Kaite ask if I liked camp so far, "Oh yeah," I said with a smile, then continued, "I have a family here."

I'm not feeling this topic. Are you?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I am not...X(
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Well, let's kill it.

-KILLS TOPIC-
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

I wanted to kill it!

KILLS THE TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Want me to move it to the graveyard?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes please!! Thanks Alli! I really Appreciate it!! XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Yus please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home (OPEN)   A Place to Call Home (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place to Call Home (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1